Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (907534 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Kam3:

I ordered gcms note just once and it came with Recommend interview.

I just ordered another gcms to know the details of the refusal.

ok. Why I was asking was they could have made a decision with eligibility showing Review Required but then it changed to recommend interview. I am just curious and hoping to get a glimpse of hope. Fingers crossed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Time2soar1: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2021
GodsGabby:

Recommend interview isn't meant just to get a positive answer.

It's either a refusal or an approval, since it's being viewed by a senior "officer"
People who got recommend interview, got a refusal afterwards too.

One just needs to be hopeful and pray it comes out positive..

I know recommend interview does not means approval, but it is a positive sign and most times get approval and sometimes refusal

Recommend interview means there are outstanding issues that needs clarification before a decision is made, sometimes even after review by a senior officer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
elenewton1:
The consent form is attached below.
Sign only the 2nd page.
You only need to submit one copy.
All the best

Thank you so much!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jubileefraizer: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Hi All, kindly help me with the solution... when sending additional documents and it is higher than the estimated 2mb(after compression) for web forms.

Is OK to send mail instead?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ruthsgrace: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello All

Please is there anyone here that applied since July 2020

My application has been pending since July 2020

Even though I received NSE request in February 2021 for
Bank statement
Ielts
Proof of accommodation for I year which we have submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2021
July 29th

DestinationCann:
Please when did you apply?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Jioke1994:
July 29th

2021?

Have you gotten a reply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2021
tourphland:

2021?

Have you gotten a reply?

I guess that was the day she applied for her gcms note after her refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2021
How many copies of Documents is advisable to have with you to Airport . I don’t know if just 2 copies of the docs will be okay . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Jioke1994:
My gcms notes is out.
See the attached.
Pls, @Lekiboboe, @frankrobbn, @ shupy, @ justmellow, @makano, and other gurus, I need your explanation and advice.
Tnx a bunch!

Bro, thanks for this update... This is another eye opener for me ... Lemme go update the doc on my app...

Please note, don't just read comments and pass, read and digest one last document u ignored can be detrimental to ur app... Have uploaded more documents after reading from this forum .. as I joined this forum after submission

PPR hopeful... June 10th app.

It will end in paise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Am a July applicant,after series of emails to IRCC ....They sent me this mail...biko what does it mean my people..is it a generic message?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kidsister13: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Reading through Nairaland like this, I am having anxieties. I have not even applied for Study permit oh and school is to resume Jan 10. Please how many months does it take for PPR or rejection to come if I'm to apply by the end of this month?
I no get land oh, I never marry ��

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Please I need advice. I still have my Canada study permit application running but I will like to explore other countries also. I've been on this journey for almost 3 years now but I don't want to rely on Canada only. Please kindly advise other countries I can explore while I am waiting for a decision. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Jioke1994:
My gcms notes is out.
See the attached.
Pls, @Lekiboboe, @frankrobbn, @ shupy, @ justmellow, @makano, and other gurus, I need your explanation and advice.
Tnx a bunch!

Before the gurus declares, My own advice;

While reapplying;
Find a why to link your sponsor to your parent, if the sponsor is really ur family, please upload connecting birth cert bottom to top and family tree can also be a good diagram analogy.

Submit your sponsor's business evidence; CAC doc, pictures if possible, invoices if necessary, work Id and the likes.

Make sure yur previous cert is in line with ur intended program of study and infact a higher lever certificate or if u r intending another course other than ur previous studies then it should be related to your current profession or job so there should be a career link.

Be well detailed in your SOP and LOE.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2021
MJ1000:
Please when did you order for it.

You are on point bro...

Keep believing and praying.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Akanoa:
Please I need advice. I still have my Canada study permit application running but I will like to explore other countries also. I've been on this journey for almost 3 years now but I don't want to rely on Canada only. Please kindly advise other countries I can explore while I am waiting for a decision. Thank you.

New Zealand, Australia

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Amicableoga:

Mine was delivered yesterday morning, bit didn't hear from them.
Wait after 2 days from delivery.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tbenee: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Hey house! My lil sis got her PPR yesterday! First time applicant, she’s 17 years old. Submitted her application May 14th and PPR dropped September 15th. God’s speed to everyone still waiting!!

What’s the easiest way to send her passport to VAC in lagos? And how much is the fee? Thanks

36 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TherealLadyJ: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello all,
Please i am to submit my application by month ending and the info am getting here makes me feel like I haven't am heavily underprepared to submit.

Please could anyone recommend me to a guru that would help me with my visa application process, I don't mind paying.

Also does anyone know a company that engages In proof of funds for union bank or UBA.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dee2016: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Where can I get more info on new zealand

New Zealand, Australia
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by deeteeneey(f): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
tbenee:
Hey house! My lil sis got her PPR yesterday! First time applicant, she’s 17 years old. Submitted her application May 14th and PPR dropped September 15th. God’s speed to everyone still waiting!!

What’s the easiest way to send her passport to VAC in lagos? And how much is the fee? Thanks
Congratulations on your sister's PPR, Is she going to college or high school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please guys, what do the VOs review during background check?
@makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by onyek82(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ruthsgrace:
Hello All

Please is there anyone here that applied since July 2020

My application has been pending since July 2020

Even though I received NSE request in February 2021 for
Bank statement
Ielts
Proof of accommodation for I year which we have submitted

This 1 weak me o, what could be the reason for this delay? U will keep raising webform everyday till they attend to you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Adeoluwa1110: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Australia.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Adeoluwa1110: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Akanoa:

Australia.
I can relay you to someone reliable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gloryyssssz: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello everyone please I want to confirm something.
So I sent my passport to VFS Lagos cause that’s where I did my biometrics.
I did my biometrics last year but I can’t find my slip so I just attached my BVL letter to show that I did biometrics.
Now one mr Gabriel from VFS Lagos just called me now saying that I have to pay transmission fee.
Please I’m quite confused how true is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Any may applicant still expecting PPR pls indicate with submission date. Am may 25th

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debsogie20(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
MAY 30TH.

IT WILL SOON GET TO US
PPR LOADING

usor00:
Any may applicant still expecting PPR pls indicate with submission date. Am may 25th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
May 13th.
usor00:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Readytowear: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
NgumimiT:

If that’s the reason I doubt it would be in your gcms notes because it’s rather discriminatory and you could take legal action against them.

You should still order your notes to find out why you were rejected though.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please team,

This consent form page 2 says Name (printed)

Does it mean i should write my name on it with the computer before printing? Biko I’m confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.