Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (911889 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SAF2K: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Enjay316:
apply for ur GCMS note sha.even me that read business Administration(2011) had to go on Google to remind my self what project management is cos I know it part of my curriculum. I dont think the V.O knows how related ur course is to project management and the duties of a project manager and importance in ur present Job and how it helps ur career progression. u have a write a detailed SOP explaining all this things oo.if possible, tie it to ur present job with evidence and probably letter headed introduction letter from ur company promising that u still have ur job after ur studies.attach evidence with pictures of ur present job.Submit a letter from ur company granting u study leave without pay.submit ur office ID and ur work complimentary card if u did not.anythin to help but please after doing all this,wait for ur GCMs or u can apply and wen d note comes, u can attach more info through webform but am not a guru but I will advice u wait 4 ur note b4 submission .Some one in I think in thread 18 even used her company Email adress to apply instead of her personal Email adress just to show evidence that the company is aware and in support of her application.

Thank you, uve been of great help and u understand the situation. will wait for gcms , its an uphill task getting recommendation . my org dont give study leave; dont know how to convince them on that, though my hubby has his company that he runs an I.T firm, can his company write to say i have a job offer upon my return to nigeria or can i do an affidavit of return to the country ?, besides i really wont abandon my family if things dont work out over there, like serioulsy undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omishor2020(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2021
KellyKk:
July 13th
My refusal came in just now

I’m really down

I'm sorry about your delay. I've been following you for some time. Please dont relent. Be strong when you want to share to your mum. Order gcms and refire. Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rali123(f): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Enjay316:
please fast fast o.raise a webform explaining and pleading the genuineness of ur error and that u were denied a U.S visa in 2015.please do that and hope they have not started ur eligibility. they will find out in Background check ooo.They deny ppl based on this oo.so please raise that webform now.

Hi Enjay316,
I just submitted my application as well and no where was I asked about denial, did I miss something during the application process or something, I will raise a webform ASAP cos my eligibility is yet to start...

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
KellyKk:

I ordered my GCMS note yesterday and maybe that is what prompt the decision made today.
The generic is attach below

So sorry Kellykk. is just a delay. but we still thank God is just a reason and GCMS will actually tell u the reason for the VO decision. I don't think the GCMS is connected to it. Stay strong and begin now to add assets (documents) that you think will be of boast.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2021
rali123:

Hi Enjay316,
I just submitted my application as well and no where was I asked about denial, did I miss something during the application process or something, I will raise a webform ASAP cos my eligibility is yet to start...

Thank you.

If you were denied VISA before, when filling your IMM form, there is a page the asked if you have been denied a visa in Canada or any other country? if you didn't see that, that means you skipped it. You need to raise webform and resubmit the form sarp sharp to avoid misrepresentation and a 5year ban. explain in the web form that you made a mistake and not intentionally omitting it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SadeJacobs(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2021
I apologize sincerely , but it's not how it seems.
I wanted everything complete first because I still have some challenges and I didn't see the point and giving half testimony
Not to sound like I am making excuses, again I apologize for not sharing

This is my 3rd application. I applied may 14th and got my PPR and Medical request on 28th of September.
My first application was in October 2019 and got refused December on financial reasons
2nd application was July 2nd 2020 and I got refused on the 30th of September 2020 on financial grounds, lack of employment prospect and family ties
I told my dad I'd try one more time.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
*The IMM forms
*SOP (5 pages)
*Birth Certificate
*Bsc Certificate & Transcript
*CRM certificate
*NYSC
*Employment letter
*Recommemdation letter from Employer
*CV
*Tuition fee receipt (old one from previous school and the new one)
*Sponsorship letter (Dad)
*Dad's Passport and visa pages
*Letter of introduction from Sponsors work place (this letter Introduced me and my dad)
*Dad's work ID
*Dad's Last promotion letter
*Dad's parsnip
*Dad's investment cert.
*Dad's pension statement

Like I said I still have a challenge but that would be another day.

I join my faith with those who are waiting, God will show us mercy and grant us all Favour AMEN!

@Emmasomic4me I do apologize if I rubbed you and everyone else off the wrong way. It definitely wasn't my intention I hope u accept my apology
Thank you
Emmasonic4me:

You've been expecting PPR and "tapping" blessings from others that got theirs. God turned to your page and gave you PPR, but you failed to announce it, state documents submitted nor share your timelines to encourage others that are waiting...and boom!, you're asking for how to send passport for stamping. It's well oo!

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omishor2020(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2021
SadeJacobs:
Thank you so much for your response.
But I thought since I did my biometricsnin abuja it would be free. Sorry abeg no vex, I just need clarification
Thank you.

Sadeblade. Nairaland family needs your timeline o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by obilec: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
KellyKk:

I ordered my GCMS note yesterday and maybe that is what prompt the decision made today.
The generic is attach below

Boss, do not be down, I suspect the VO needs more clarification about the source of the finances considering they are more than enough, your SOP will solve the concern when you reapply after getting the GCMs notes.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations
EverGrateful:
Alhamdullilai- Alhamdullilai- Alhamdullilai. It finally ended in praise. Praise be to the most high GOD. It could only be HIM (The HIGHEST)

First application- MBA:
Application date: March 10, 2021, (upfront medical submitted)
Biometrics: March 12, 2021
NSE Request: March 24, 2021
NSE submitted: March 26, 2021,
Refusal: June 9, 2021 (purpose of visit) –

Second application: June 15, 2021 (still MBA)- I never changed course or school
PPR: Sept 29, 2021

My refusal was based on purpose of visit. Before my application was refused, I had received GCMS notes which showed that I did not declare a US visa refusal. This wasn’t true because, after submitted 1st application, I sent a web form stating US visa refusal. The mistake I made was I didn’t send the webform to Nairobi directly. I quickly reapplied on June 15, 2021. I just could not wait as resumption was in Sept. Justmellow (GCMSwriters) came to my aid, he wrote my LOE and I submitted a new application. After submitting, I received the final GCMS note which stated study plan doesn’t match my career path, previous education and experience. Justmellow again wrote another LOE and I sent it through a webform and email to Nairobi. I sent this like 10 times on different days, just to make sure they receive it. Justmellow advised that I name the updated LOE as a revised study plan. I cannot over emphasis the volume of information I received from this platform. Nairalanders assisted me with information and I want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to Justmellow, Frankrobbn and everyone on this platform. God will do it for every single person on this journey, our GOD is more than capable.

Documents submitted
✔ Statement of purpose
✔ LOA (Same LOE for 1st and 2nd application)
✔ MBS (12MONTHS)
✔ IRCC Forms
✔ Tuition receipt ($19k)
✔ Employer’s reference letter
✔ Employment letter
✔ Pay slips
✔ Five years congratulatory message from previous employer
✔ Previous employment letter
✔ Pension Statement for the last one year
✔ Previous Visa stamp
✔ Change of name
✔ Bachelor’s degree certificate
✔ Institute of Chartered Accountant Associate Membership Certificate.
✔ IELTS result
✔ Children’s international passport biodata page (Home tie)
✔ Children’s birth certificate
✔ Sworn affidavit by my sister’s confirming to take of my children
✔ Property documents (Home tie)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Residentourist: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
bisimo:
What God can’t do doesn’t exist !!! September 7TH 2021 A DAY TO BE remembered
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD!

FAMILY APPLICATION TIMELINE-
Study permit for myself
Study visa for my 6 years old daughter
Visiting visa for my Twin Boys
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

1ST Application June 2019 Refused( I applied alone)
2ND Application November 2019 Refused when I was about to give birth to my Twin Boys ( I applied alone )

3RD APPLICATION April 9th 2021 (family application) APPROVED

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
SCHOOL- Royal Roads University Victoria ( Master of Global Management)
NSE ROUTE- I SUBMITTED written English waiver with MBS

Application date- April 9th 2021
Biometrics FOR ME 2019 when I fist applied then
Biometric FOR HUBBY April 10th 2021
Upfront medical for all of us. Hubby and kids passed July 12, mine passed August 3rd.
Eligibility started for me 1 month ago
Eligibility started for my hubby and 3 Children 2 weeks ago
I sent 4 mails everyday to Nairobi and webform. At a time I was sacred but my Vo told me to be doing that everyday.( Frankrobbn1. I call him My Vo )LOL

Application approved for 5 of us this morning!!

Document Submitted for myself

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…
• Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts
• MBA. only Transcript.. My cert is not read then.

Personal Documents

International passport with Malaysia visa, turkey visa and Singapore visa
SOP and LOE well detailed and written by Mr Frank( my Vo)
Birth cert
1 personal Statement of myself
2 personal statement of my hubby as the sponsor
Bank reference letters
My CV
Letter from my hubby’s company stating that I am one of his MD(written by my Mr frank)
Court Marriage Certificate
Family Pictures
CAC
Tax clearance
Hubby Car business receipts
Landed properties (6 )
Affidavit of Support from my hubby

School
Acceptance letter from my school
Acceptance of Deferral letter from my school. I submitted this last month
Receipt of 1st installment payment of Tuition (13,500 CAD)

Children Documents***

ALL CIC Docs
International Passport
Birth Certificates
Study leave letter for my kids (collected this letter from my daughter school.
Last term school results sheet
My daughter is 6 years old
My 2 boys are just 18 months old. Twins

Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)

Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached it too

Spouse Documents***

CIC documents
International Passport
Company letter
Bank References letters
statements of Account( 2 Naira and 1 USD)
Tax clearance Certificate
Work ID card
Personal Car document
Auto Sale Invoices
Auto Purchases Invoices

All thanks and glory to God almighty for making this happen. I can’t thank my VO( Mr Frank) enough. You’re indeed super good at what you do. It could only be you and God.
Thanks Mr Frank. for always been there from Day1. I will refer you over and over again.
I’m super excited oo. BC here I come with my Squad. Lol.

Congratulations!!! Please I sent you a message kindly reply. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
who has received a decision today? Heard that today is the observance of Canada's national day for truth and reconciliation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
This PPR scarcity is really heartbreaking oohh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
SadeJacobs:
I apologize sincerely , but it's not how it seems.
I wanted everything complete first because I still have some challenges and I didn't see the point and giving half testimony
Not to sound like I am making excuses, again I apologize for not sharing

This is my 3rd application. I applied may 14th and got my PPR and Medical request on 28th of September.
My first application was in October 2019 and got refused December on financial reasons
2nd application was July 2nd 2020 and I got refused on the 30th of September 2020 on financial grounds, lack of employment prospect and family ties
I told my dad I'd try one more time.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
*The IMM forms
*SOP (5 pages)
*Birth Certificate
*Bsc Certificate & Transcript
*CRM certificate
*NYSC
*Employment letter
*Recommemdation letter from Employer
*CV
*Tuition fee receipt (old one from previous school and the new one)
*Sponsorship letter (Dad)
*Dad's Passport and visa pages
*Letter of introduction from Sponsors work place (this letter Introduced me and my dad)
*Dad's work ID
*Dad's Last promotion letter
*Dad's parsnip
*Dad's investment cert.
*Dad's pension statement

Like I said I still have a challenge but that would be another day.

I join my faith with those who are waiting, God will show us mercy and grant us all Favour AMEN!

@Emmasomic4me I do apologize if I rubbed you and everyone else off the wrong way. It definitely wasn't my intention I hope u accept my apology
Thank you

Congratulations if finally ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Johnchan2:
This PPR scarcity is really heartbreaking oohh

I swell, really heartbreaking. I do come here purposely to raise my hope thru testimonies.

It is well o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tinakem:

I swell, really heartbreaking. I do come here purposely to raise my hope thru testimonies.

It is well o

I thought I was the only one that did this.
I refresh this page and my mail every second. May God change the atmosphere

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ikechi12:
Hello all. Please I want to re-apply for my study permit application after a previous rejection.
Do I have to create another account or is there a way to start a new application when I log in with my previous account?
If I will create a new account, can I use the same email address?
Do I need a new GCkey?
Thanks

You can use the same account. it doesn't affect the outcome of your new application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Harbay30(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
PPR Landed this morning

I am shocked knowing that today is a public holiday here in Canada

I wasn't expecting it

Below is our timeline

NB : Applicant are ages 8 and 6, Mother already studying in Canada

Application Submitted: June 4th
No biometrics required
Medical passed: June 7th
Request for LOA which has been previously submitted: Sept 24th
LOA submission: Sept 24th
LOA received: Sept 28th
PPR: 30th Sept

What God cannot do indeed does not exist!!!!
No carryover of approval prayer point

I pray God will answer everyone on the waiting list.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
obilec:
‘Medicals received’ after medical request but one month complete silence now & hasn’t been updated to pass, what does this mean biko

you can raise a webform and also check with your clinic you used to ensure they have transmitted the results to ircc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Harbay30:
PPR Landed this morning

I wasn't expecting it

Below is our timeline

No biometrics required

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Harbay30:
PPR Landed this morning

I wasn't expecting it

Below is our timeline

No biometrics required

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Katehasty: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Here is the reason for my refusal ..what do you suggest please ..I have only paid for the first semester

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
DorianD:
Hello everyone. Trust everythings been going smoothly. Pls I had graduated with a second class lower degree in Chemical Engr.I do wish to pursue a masters program in Canada, but fear my cgpa won't be sufficient to gain me admission.Rather than throwing money on application fee here and there, I have resorted to seek candid advice from experienced persons here.would a post grad diploma suffice at this point, or do I still stand any chance?

Hi,

First of all, you need to assess your level of education (academic profile) and in some cases work experience to know the kind of program you can/should go for, cos most of the time, the qualification and the type of program you go for determines the potential success of your study visa application.

Your Response to the questions below would enable you to know the qualification & type of program you should go for (e.g PG.Cert, Masters, PHD, Post Doc)

- what year did you graduate ? (to address study gap)

- Do you have a job? If yes, what is the name of your Job, and what are your Job duties? (to know if your Job is related to your Degree)

- Is your job related to what you studied in the University?

- How many years work experience do you have in that Job?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Harbay30:
PPR Landed this morning

I wasn't expecting it

Below is our timeline

No biometrics required

yes ooo Congrats. The same day I got BVL but no PPR yet. We shall all celebrate. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by obilec: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Faithyyyyy:

you can raise a webform and also check with your clinic you used to ensure they have transmitted the results to ircc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oluwa18: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please I need some clarification for spring semester admission.
When is the best time to start spring applications after admission has been .granted?
Who else is trying FOR spring admission? TIA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidbanky(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ketima:

yes ooo Congrats. The same day I got BVL but no PPR yet. We shall all celebrate. Amen

Still waiting for your PPR ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davidbanky:

Still waiting for your PPR ?

Ya.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rali123(f): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ketima:

If you were denied VISA before, when filling your IMM form, there is a page the asked if you have been denied a visa in Canada or any other country? if you didn't see that, that means you skipped it. You need to raise webform and resubmit the form sarp sharp to avoid misrepresentation and a 5year ban. explain in the web form that you made a mistake and not intentionally omitting it.

I must have missed it somehow, I sincerely dont understand how I could have... also is there a way I can go back to that series of questions answered?

Thank you so much, will do that right away.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Residentourist: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Harbay30:
PPR Landed this morning

I wasn't expecting it

Below is our timeline

No biometrics required

Congratulations!!! Please what kind of visa did you apply for them?was it a study visa or a visitors visa ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hello Obi

Make it a duty from now to always send a webform and email with your Medical slip attached to IRCC..

Do this until you get a positive response from them...

Peace
obilec:
‘Medicals received’ after medical request but one month complete silence now & hasn’t been updated to pass, what does this mean biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.