Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,469 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (911721 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mummy4life1:
Which ones are the loose ends please...,.

Other factors like statement of purpose or letter of explanation. Add faith and prayers join because Canada student visa no be here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
lilangel20:
The tuition fee was higher like close to 20,000cad, after the scholarship waiver, it dropped to 4500cad. And I am to receive close to 16,000cad yearly.
I wasnt even asked by the school to pay the fees yet but from the explanation of the waiver letter, I picked that i still have 4500cad to pay.
If 4500cad is remove, I would be left with like 12000cad

Your profile is good but tricky. Balance of 12k will cover 10 living expenses, but what of other fees? You should still state scholarship as funding, but I think you will need 1-2 million in your personal account to support the apolication. I'm not an expert though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnmark247: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Congratulations. It has indeed ended in praise. May all NLders remain evidence of testimonies.

AceeAy:
Good day everyone, I'm happy to announce that I just received PPR for me and my family.

Application Submitted: May 24th
Biometrics: June 4th
Upfront medicals: September 19th
Updated to passed: September 21st.
Correspondence letter: 6th Nov. 2021
PPR: 6th Nov. 2021
������
I will be sharing more update sooooon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mamaamanda: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Johnbravo1994:
Hello Yes, I stay in Lagos.Amanda,
Please do you stay in Lagos?
, I can direct you to a senior lawyer to help you notaries your documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello gurus how do I get the right measurements for my digital photo? Can I do it with my phone any app that can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
Why don't you go to a photo studio?
ManLikeB:
Hello gurus how do I get the right measurements for my digital photo? Can I do it with my phone any app that can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Can I scan an already taken passport photo? How do I measure it I am applying for study permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by borvick(f): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Graceuntold:

Warm greetings bro,

Please I've been trying to get a slot for iom in Abuja without success. Even went there but they had closed. Can you help me with the link to get an appointment too.

Thanks

I’m a woman ��

Let me have your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by borvick(f): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
mamaamanda:
Greetings to everyone. I have been trying to catch up on this thread and I must appreciate the good works of everyone and the gurus.
Please, am trying to apply for a PGD course at Lambton college and they said the documents to be uploaded should be notarised. Can someone please educate me on how to go about that.

Take your documents to High Court, you will get it Notarised there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kcwitch(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please when do you get admission decision for Spring 2022 session?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
ezeonlinebiz:
I just got refusal today again ....3rd time applicant. Base on fund and asset. Like this eeeh. I am done with Canada. Don't have that time again to put myself into unnecessary pressure and B.p. I want to thank all those who tried their best to answer my question in one way or the other. I move to the next phase of life. All the best to everyone waiting . I love you all for the unity. Bye

Oh my goodness, it is well dear, these people should pity us small small nah. You can actually try another country and move to Canada later just like Prof Rita did. Sorry about this, God will continue to order your step and many of us. If u don't give up, u can try again dear, it is not over until it is over

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perseverer: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
ezeonlinebiz:
I just got refusal today again ....3rd time applicant. Base on fund and asset. Like this eeeh. I am done with Canada. Don't have that time again to put myself into unnecessary pressure and B.p. I want to thank all those who tried their best to answer my question in one way or the other. I move to the next phase of life. All the best to everyone waiting . I love you all for the unity. Bye

I totally get you. Sorry about that. It's not easy at all. All the best to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nairaland1981: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
AceeAy:
Good day everyone, I'm happy to announce that I just received PPR for me and my family.

������

Congratulations.......what is the size of your family?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
lilsss:
Hello all,

My PPR just landed today!!!! We give God all the Glory. God knows how long and tiring this whole thing has been.

Without further ado, this is my timeline.

Submitted application: 7th June
Biometrics: 9th June
Biometrics done: 15th June
Medical request: 16th September

Medicals passed: 28th September
Passport request: 6th November it has all been God!

What I submitted:
SOP
LOA
Land properties (parents)
Sponsor (parents)
High school certificate
Ielts
Police report
A levels and IGCSE certificates
Bank statement of parents

We also used an agent as well.

We give Almighty God all the glory ooooo!!!!

Canada here we come!!!!

Omgggg yesss!!!! We’ve been waiting together!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!! Please drop your email or number so we can talk better!!! Supper happy for you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Congratulations
Keema2404:
What God can't do doesn't exist
I finally got my pprrrrr
Since may6th
Today that is Saturday
Saturday of all days
Timeline loading
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
lilsss:
Hello all,

My PPR just landed today!!!! We give God all the Glory. God knows how long and tiring this whole thing has been.

Without further ado, this is my timeline.

Submitted application: 7th June
Biometrics: 9th June
Biometrics done: 15th June
Medical request: 16th September
Medicals passed: 28th September
Passport request: 6th November it has all been God!

What I submitted:
SOP
LOA
Land properties (parents)
Sponsor (parents)
High school certificate
Ielts
Police report
A levels and IGCSE certificates
Bank statement of parents

We also used an agent as well.

We give Almighty God all the glory ooooo!!!!

Canada here we come!!!!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Congratulations
AceeAy:

������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
So sorry , order for your note and refire
rali123:
I have just been denied with the generic response of not satisfied I will leave based on my financial status and personal assets cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
ezeonlinebiz:

So sorry about this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Congratulations
theyjyte:
Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
Smtin HOOOGE don land oo
Very HOOOGE
PPR at last
Second tym application
Applied august 15
It’s been a crazy experience tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
I wish your could change your mind and restrategize .
ezeonlinebiz:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Collins4u1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please how do I go about my sponsor issue. I can pay my school fees on my own let’s say 18k cad. I can also provide 10k cad proof of funds by my self. But I’m having this feeling that it might not be enough for financial proof based on self sponsor. If yes what’s the best way to tackle the issue , I don’t have any landed property nor anything for home tie.

Somebody help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Keema2404:
What God can't do doesn't exist
I finally got my pprrrrr
Since may6th
Today that is Saturday
Saturday of all days
Timeline loading

Wawu! Congratulations...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kcwitch(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
kcwitch:
Please when do you get admission decision for Spring 2022 session?

??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
@Benquip
@KoinsOfLagos

Any update at your end from VFS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello rali

This is one of the easiest reasons to tackle if you know you have the funds and you are financially established..

Order for your GCMS notes and address the concerns of the Visa officer..

Your SOP and LOE should do the magic in your next application...

All the best..

Peace
rali123:
I have just been denied with the generic response of not satisfied I will leave based on my financial status and personal assets cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teephour(f): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello everyone, pls I want to confirm if my Waec certificate with a wrong date of birth and a court affidavit can suffice for a study permit Visa or can this be submitted to a school as one of the required document.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
The affidavit should suffice, If you have your original birth certificate, you should add it as evidence of the correct birth date.

Teephour:
Hello everyone, pls I want to confirm if my Waec certificate with a wrong date of birth and a court affidavit can suffice for a study permit Visa or can this be submitted to a school as one of the required document.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
VFS will not update on weekend. I think you should wait till Monday.

lilylurv:
@Benquip
@KoinsOfLagos

Any update at your end from VFS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
I don’t even know to feel right now. I just got my PPR today. Been applying as a self employed person since 2017 and this technically my 4th application because after my 3rd application was rejected I had to reapply again the 4th time. I can’t really remember all my time line but I’ll come back and tell you guys my experience since it’s abit different as I am self employed and also had to do a judicial review.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Waskylala: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bushboy009:
Anyone going to cape Breton university here? I’ll be traveling next month. Seems na Indian full there
Hello boss me just got admitted in cape breton, can we talk ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Are you married? If not
Are you an employee or a business owner?
If you are an employee, get your employer to issue you a letter of introduction and a letter granting you leave of absence to study with part payment of your salary for the study duration with the clause that you are coming back to assume a more senior position in the company when you return. Be sure your course is in tandem with your position and work experience.

If you are a business owner, show in your SOP reason why you are going to study your chosen course and how it stands to help your business and the country/economy. You must also be able to provide your plans on how the business will keep running in your absence to ensure the account stays liquid.

Best wishes

Collins4u1:
Please how do I go about my sponsor issue. I can pay my school fees on my own let’s say 18k cad. I can also provide 10k cad proof of funds by my self. But I’m having this feeling that it might not be enough for financial proof based on self sponsor. If yes what’s the best way to tackle the issue , I don’t have any landed property nor anything for home tie.

Somebody help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.