Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,605 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (914794 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
giftedchild009:

Congratulations on your PPR, go and flourish in Jesus Name, Amen

Amen. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Olorunjedaloraj:
It’s PPR fam!
Timeline:
Submitted my application-12th of October 2021
Medicals -11th of October 2021
Biometrics -14th of October 2021
Eligibility started -25th of November 2021
Medical Passed -20th of October 2021
PPR -15th of December 2021

Document submitted:

Statement of account
Letter of explanation
Sponsor letter
Letter from me explaining the whole fund and process
Cv
Employment letter
ID card
University certificates
University Transcripts
SOP
Professional certificate

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Iphiegrace:
Congratulations Dear,

Please what’s is sole guardianship and how can one get it. I believe it’s for travelling with a minor.

Thank you.

Sole guardianship is a document which allows one parent (single parent) who has sole custody of a child to travel with him/her with no recourse to the other parent.

The document can be gotten from the High Court.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jullyspike: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am still waiting to hear from IRCC. I applied since May 11 2021#

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jullyspike: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sirkazeem:
anyone from may still here waiting. feels like im the only one

You are not the only one, I'm still waiting too. May 11# applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jullyspike: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Johnchan2:

Yes oohh .. You are not the one
I'm a May applicant too ......
still being hopefully. I really hope we get our reply before the year runs out.

God go do am for us and e go loud
#may 11th

Same here. #may 11th. No feedback

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Anon123:

Keep disturbing them with mails 3times daily
I always send mails every day and will continue sending. Merci
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sparkletoy: 3:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Check Brussels Airline: Gambia>>Brussels>>Montreal >>Toronto. You don't need a transit visa.

Shina2:
Pls did anyone pass throught gambai to toronto?
What flight did you use to toronto?
And if there is a stop layover at newyork will there be need for a transit visa?
Thanks. Pls i need answer asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iphiegrace(f): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Thank you so much.

I would appreciate any contact for this. I sent you a private message.

Kankanio:

Thank you.

Sole guardianship is a document which allows one parent (single parent) who has sole custody of a child to travel with him/her with no recourse to the other parent.

The document can be gotten from the High Court.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello
Good morning
I just received my gcsmnotes , please I need help interpreting it
Also ,in the the pre assement note : it's says insufficient proof of relationship for third party funds .
My application is handled by EAIMEL

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2021
Since your application has not been concluded yet, you need to act fast on what you saw.

Insufficient proof of relationship for the 3rd Party Funds (sponsor).

You need to work on that under a day and provide it via webform and email to update your application, else it’s a denial in making due to personal assets and funds.

Regards.

Ekulu77:
Hello
Good morning
Also ,in the the pre assement note : it's says insufficient proof of relationship for third party funds .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2021
I just got my gcsmnotes and it's like there is an issue on proof of relationship with my uncle . Is it advisable to add an additional document like birth certificate to proof my relationship with my uncle now that my application is still in progress
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Please how can I work on it like tackle it
Thank you so much
Scott99tish:
Since your application has not been concluded yet, you need to act fast on what you saw.

Insufficient proof of relationship for the 3rd Party Funds (sponsor).

You need to work on that under a day and provide it via webform and email to update your application, else it’s a denial in making due to personal assets and funds.

Regards.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by STRICK00: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello my people,

My fathers wants to send me BTA from nigeria. However, I am currently in canada

What banks can he use that will allow him use CBN rate to send me money?

I will appreciate suggestions and inputs

Happy Friday!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2021
It takes 7days only... you will receive a mail as to the update on your stamped passport, they courier service you use will put a call to you and deliver it to ur door step that is if you did a 2way courier. Once your passport is stamped your application page will be updated to Approved!

Jxool:
Good day everyone

Please after ircc Abuja receive your passport you send how long does it take to finalize stamping the visa and send it back to vfs, and how will you know they have stamped your visa?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by iyiolarufai: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Has anyone entered canada through a 3rd country withh ehtopian airlines.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
You are on track.
All those were needed if you never added in the first place.

You need to Add a new Letter of Explanation to explain your relationship with your Sponsor.

Explain the tree… with evidences (Birth certificate and all you can get).
Pictures taken together…

Most importantly, you need to explain deeply why He want to sponsor you, You need to convince the VO why a 3rd party want to sponsor you.
Then you can try to update His statement of account (MBS) also.

All that need to be done ASAP…
I pray it works.

Start from there ASAP before Gurus in the house add more suggestions.

Regards.

Ekulu77:
I just got my gcsmnotes and it's like there is an issue on proof of relationship with my uncle . Is it advisable to add an additional document like birth certificate to proof my relationship with my uncle now that my application is still in progress
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Hey guys,
Can you travel at anytime now or it still has to be a month before your studies start?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2021
ifechidi:
Hi fam, Please I need your assistance. I applied for study visa since 14th May 2021, biometrics 21st May, did my upfront medicals 26th August. Passed my medicals 8th September. There has been no update on my application since then. I have written to ircc Kenya and their response was that they were still processing my application. I applied for Gcms notes through Ircc on the 29th of September , I didn't get any response till date. I applied again for Gcms notes through CBSA, the 5 weeks waiting time is passed and no response. Can anyone advice me on what to do? I already deferred my admission from September to January with hope I'll hear from ircc, but as it stands I may have to defer again to May 2022 intake. Please help a sister.

The only solution I have for you is to keep disturbing them via email 3times daily.

Has your eligibility review started. So none of the notes applied has been released to you till date?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tonnymexx: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Thank you

[quote author=OGRukky post=108564612][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2021
tonnymexx:
Hello everyone

Please has anyone applied for masters in mass communication?

If yes please which school can i apply for? And what are the chances of getting visa?

Please this is urgent. I will appreciate to hear a quick response.
Thanks

Google can help you get this info.

Your chances of visa approval isnt just about the school. You need to prove your genuineness towards coming ti canada to study, financial backing, essence of the program to you, family and home of residence etc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Ekulu77:
Hello
Good morning

Your app is at it last bus stop and tilting slightly towards a denial if you do not explain the vo's comment immediately.

Try to attach an affidavit of sponsorship with you uncle passionately explaining why he wants to sponsor you, pictures your self, him and maybe your family, Letter explanation passionately explaining why your uncle chose to be your sponsor (go further to prove that he is willing to cover your expences throughout the duration of your stay in canada)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Ekulu77:
Yes.. Add those as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2021
ManLikeMace:
Hey guys,
Can you travel at anytime now or it still has to be a month before your studies start?

Still the same a month to your school resumption
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by diify: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Any master’s degree program student for 2022 spring/summer in University of Regina here? Please let’s hook up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thompsonpet(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Good Morning FAM!
I just got this mail from IRCC and also noticed my medical got updated this Morning after sending several mails to there office. Could this be there normal generic mail?

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

If upon review we make a favourable decision on the application, we will require a new Letter of Acceptance (LOA) or confirmation of enrollment from the Designated Learning Institution DLI), if your letter of acceptance was issued more than 6 months ago.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Regards,

Migration Office | Bureau de migration (JWY)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by caseynewnn: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello everyone, Please I want to know if I would be needing a transit visa if I want to fly Klm/Airfrance to Canada. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Thompsonpet:
Good Morning FAM!
I just got this mail from IRCC and also noticed my medical got updated this Morning after sending several mails to there office. Could this be there normal generic mail?

Good day and thank you for your email enquiry.

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

If upon review we make a favourable decision on the application, we will require a new Letter of Acceptance (LOA) or confirmation of enrollment from the Designated Learning Institution DLI), if your letter of acceptance was issued more than 6 months ago.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Regards,

Migration Office | Bureau de migration (JWY)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

It means your medicals has been updated as passed and your app is still active. No decision yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Thank you so much your response
Scott99tish:
You are on track.
All those were needed if you never added in the first place.

You need to Add a new Letter of Explanation to explain your relationship with your Sponsor.

Explain the tree… with evidences (Birth certificate and all you can get).
Pictures taken together…

Most importantly, you need to explain deeply why He want to sponsor you, You need to convince the VO why a 3rd party want to sponsor you.
Then you can try to update His statement of account (MBS) also.

All that need to be done ASAP…
I pray it works.

Start from there ASAP before Gurus in the house add more suggestions.

Regards.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nope.

quote author=caseynewnn post=108578505]Hello everyone, Please I want to know if I would be needing a transit visa if I want to fly Klm/Airfrance to Canada. Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by caseynewnn: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
jayifeanyi1234:
Nope.

quote author=caseynewnn post=108578505]Hello everyone, Please I want to know if I would be needing a transit visa if I want to fly Klm/Airfrance to Canada. Thank you.
Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.