Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (908731 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Imalaeta:
Please I want to know what the next step is after passport has been requested for. i got a mail to submit my son's passport and i do not know what to do. Also, we applied together as a family but yesterday, it is only my son that got the passport request mail. is there any need to fear

If you applied for a study permit with your family and your son got PPR ahead of everyone, congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
DonAmos123:
PPR ALERT JANUARY 20 2022
3rd time applicant.

1st application: January 22 2021
Upfront medical: April 2021
Salary account: 6m
Savings account: 11m
Refusal : May 2021 (purpose of visit, travel history, insufficient funds)

2nd application: July 2 2021
Did GIC, paid part of my fees 5000CAD
Still yet was refused Aug 12 2021(insufficient funds)
Salary account: 3m
Savings account: 5m

3rd application: November 15 2021
Literally submitted the same documents from my 2nd application.

Medical request: January 13 2022( My upfront medical from 1st application was still valid so I just resent it)

PPR January 20 2022

Congratulations!!!
Imagine. Same documents different results… thank God for this Grace…

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RxOtunba: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
If bank statement is for you, and it is authentic, go print out the MBS, u can tell the bank to take it from today to as far back as 1 year ago......Send the MBS certificate to the embassy. Visa don sure already if the statementis genuine
mk4fna:
Hello house, Please i need help. i help my brother apply for student permit and i received the letter of procedural fairness today .

"Specifically, I have concerns that the balance certificate and the account statement of UBA Bank
which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent."

Yes the bank statement is for me and i got it from the bank i just went to the bank they said i should notarize and send it back to them..
should i withdrew the funds and put it in another account and send them the account statement or what. i also have some withdrew slips that i withdrew about $50,000 before from the same account

Thank You

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
mk4fna:
Hello house, Please i need help. i help my brother apply for student permit and i received the letter of procedural fairness today .

"Specifically, I have concerns that the balance certificate and the account statement of UBA Bank

Yes the bank statement is for me and i got it from the bank i just went to the bank they said i should notarize and send it back to them..
should i withdrew the funds and put it in another account and send them the account statement or what. i also have some withdrew slips that i withdrew about $50,000 before from the same account

Thank You

While you await a response from the gurus, the contents in the links below might be helpful

Procedural Fairness Letter- Fraudulent Bank statement (With Solution)
See this post (for reference purpose)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/440#100231887

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chiziteremary: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations. May the land of Canada favour you in Jesus name. I key into this your PPR testimony. Mine and that of others who are expecting PPR will come out soon in Jesus name.

DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

Medical request: January 13 2022( My upfront medical from 1st application was still valid so I just resent it)

PPR January 20 2022

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Harbioula: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jioke1994:
We have a group WhatsApp already.
U can join us.
We'll teach u how 2 apply urself.
My 1st refused app was done by an agent in Canada.
My 2nd approved app was done by me, with d help of d gurus on dis great platform.
Tnx to them though.
Dey are really nice and intelligent.

Please can i get your number, want to be added too, E shanu mi o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Goshen22: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jioke1994:
U can join us.
My 2nd approved app was done by me, with d help of d gurus on dis great platform.
Tnx to them though.

please I will like to join the WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Filanodivine(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
dchamps:
You need to select USD as currencuy and fill other part of the form. print the payment instructions and use it to apply for FormA at the bank. Form A is the cheapest way to pay
Thank you boss, I’ll do just that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
mk4fna:

Thank You

Please do MBS . From same date you submitted.

Send it to them.

Don't withdraw the funds.

If you can't do MBS with the bank, reprint it from same date and notarized it.

Do you know what?.

Message might have been sent to the bank without response.

Please do it carefully.

Also let the bank send the statement directly via mail to the email provided.

And copy you .

Also write date and time it was sent to bank in your letter ... date, time in GMT+1, .

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
thank you so much for the support so far i really appreciate, i was not able to make the January term because of visa delay. i had to defer my admission to the next term, i am faced with these challenges
1. how to raise a webform and inform IRCC of the change of intake
2.how to apply for a fresh CAQ because i am heading to Quebec.
3. i am being sponsored by my mom i uploaded just her account and some properties she gifted me is it necessary for me to add my own personal MBS, if yes how do i go about it as my application has already started
thank you so much for all your guidance and God bless you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Holuwatoyin201(f): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good evening house,
To the big gurus in the house, I say a very big thank you for always been there for us. God bless you all.

I need a clarification on this:

Is Ontario college diploma same as post graduate diploma and

What is the different between post graduate diploma and Graduate certificate.

Thank you, as I await your responses

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Obibaby: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations!!

DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GentleBobo: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022

Congratulations DonAmos.

Please, what was the reason for the purpose of visit refusal, and how did you tackle it in your next application?

Please, help me understand. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
mk4fna:

Thank You

DONOT NOTALIZED THAT BANK STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is more or less like it was edited upon!

Please do not send that notarize statement otherwise, it is a 5yrs BAN without appeal.

GET A NEW STAMPED BANK STATEMENT OF THE SAME PERIOD, ALONG WITH A REFERENCE LETTER OR GET YOUR MBS.

But why were you sent a PFL if your statement is okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aissy:

Good morning everyone, hope we all had a wonderful night rest?
I please what’s the duration my bank statement can last? If I print it a week or two weeks from visa submission is that a red flag?
Please also what about lump sum deposit on the day I print out put my bank statement?
Please these are for a friend in urgent need of answers and you people are the ones I trust most to answer it. Than you all and have a productive day

It is not a red flag.
You have to include an explanation of the lump sum otherwise he will be flagged on financial reasons. If it was sent from the sponsor, kindly include a gift deed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Holuwatoyin201:
Good evening house,
To the big gurus in the house, I say a very big thank you for always been there for us. God bless you all.

I need a clarification on this:

Is Ontario college diploma same as post graduate diploma and

What is the different between post graduate diploma and Graduate certificate.

Thank you, as I await your responses

No it is not

There are both one and the same.

If you are looking for a PGD, look out for Ontario College Graduate Certificate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
What I understand is he said as a solution, his bank told him to notarize the bank statement and send it back to the embassy. So he came to ask opinions and suggestions. Not that the initial one he sent was notarized. See exclamation and question marks cheesy
Anon123:

YOU NOTALIZED A BANK STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know that what you just did was to alter what is on the bank statement

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gift212:
What I understand is he said as a solution, his bank told him to notarize the bank statement and send it back to the embassy. So he came to ask opinions and suggestions. Not that the initial one he sent was notarized. See exclamation and question marks cheesy

Ahh my sister, i fear o..

I was in shock...

But why was he sent a PFL if his statement is okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Deeedeee: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Happyclassic:

Hello, please I would appreciate if I can be added to the WhatsApp group.

I am a silent reader. Pls I will like to join the WhatsApp group. Planning to apply to University of Saskatchewan and university of Manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lakseg: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jioke1994:
U can join us.
Tnx to them though.

Kindly add me to your WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Who knows? Like legacyedition said maybe they tried to contact the bank about the account and didn't get a response.
Or maybe they contacted UBA Nigeria and they couldn't verify as it's from UBA Gambia (or is it the other way round).
It'd be nice to know the reason in GCMS note (after the matter has been sorted).
Anon123:

Ahh my sister, i fear o..

I was in shock...

But why was he sent a PFL if his statement is okay

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sinorte: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please what validity must my international passport hold at the time of applying for study permit?

Is there any other way one can pay tuition for Saskatchewan Polytechnic apart from through flywire?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by omariam: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations!!!
It has ended in praise.

Seems they've started attending to November applicants cos this is the second November application i've seen that got PPR from last week. cheesy

DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onlinedoctor: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Congrats DonAmos123, one question though I guess you submitted SOA. Was the amount different from second application?
DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tuneao: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Please i want to join the WhatsApp group i beg you help a brother 07088141873
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EyinjuGod(f): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2022
tuneao:
Please i want to join the WhatsApp group i beg you help a brother 07088141873

Which WhatsApp group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mk4fna: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Anon123:

DONOT NOTALIZED THAT BANK STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not send that notarize statement otherwise, it is a 5yrs BAN without appeal.

GET A NEW STAMPED BANK STATEMENT OF THE SAME PERIOD, ALONG WITH A REFERENCE LETTER OR GET YOUR MBS.

But why were you sent a PFL if your statement is okay

The problem is the account is in UBA guinea and they don't have MBS. so shouldn't notarize. i should just get a new bank statement like the old one and submit it again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 4:13am On Jan 21, 2022
bertv66:

No you do not ...

you can fly through Europe if you have a valid Canadian, USA, Japan or Australian Visa

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Allegory(f): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2022
themankelechi:
Congratulations!!!
It has ended in praise.

Seems they've started attending to November applicants cos this is the second November application i've seen that got PPR from last week. cheesy

Please do students do upfront medicals b4 submitting their applications or is it only after they've been requested by IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olasubomy: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2022
mk4fna:

The problem is the account is in UBA guinea and they don't have MBS. so shouldn't notarize. i should just get a new bank statement like the old one and submit it again

It would have been smooth if you could get a mybankstatement certificate. I wonder why it is difficult to get it in the guinea branch since it is the same UBA. Have you tried your internet or mobile banking?

If you tried all your effort and can't get a mybankstatement, then I think you should follow what Anon and others have suggested. Get a one-year bank statement from todays date that covers the period you submitted your application and have the bank stamp all pages of the statement and get from the bank a reference letter.

Draft an official letter in response to the procedural fairness letter, attach the stamped bank statement and reference letter and submit to the embassy asap. You can have someone, maybe a legal person, review the letter with you.

IRCC always send their confirmation to the internal fraud unit of the respective banks, so they would indeed confirm with UBA.

You have nothing to worry about if the statement submitted is genuine; but you need to be proactive.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Misstoby(f): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2022
shupy:

Hi
Go to the first page for essential guide you will need.
Student copy of transcript is acceptable in most schools, however; you might be required to send official copy at some point

How do I go back to the beginning of this thread, the post from the beginning keeps showing 2021, I’m not use to nairaland or maybe I’m not navigating well ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.