Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother (869 Views)

19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by MrCover: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Update From . COM

A man has been punished for allegedly stealing money from his grandmother in Soshanguve community in Pretoria, South Africa, Reports.

It was gathered by , that members of the community beat him up and afterwards tied him to the tree on Wednesday morning, August 25.

It was also learnt that another alleged thief, pictured below, was caught stealing electrical cables by community members and also tied to the tree few days ago.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by SportsHD: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
From the Red blocs picture, I already know it's south Africa
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by beautyhd: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Some peeps here will come and type they stole to please their girlfriends.
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by MrCover: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:

Why are you calling them, is this news?

You have started again
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by DaddyRochie1642: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
This one na grand son from Hell.
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by SportsHD: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrCover:

You have started again
Eweyyyyy grin grin grin.
I know sey na me cause your downfall or more exposure to nairalanders, you sef suppose don change your ways.
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by MrCover: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:

Eweyyyyy grin grin grin.
I know sey na me cause your downfall or more exposure to nairalanders, you sef suppose don change your ways.

Money Dey For Internet
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by SportsHD: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrCover:

Money Dey For Internet
Yeah sure I'm a testimony to that. But, how many months does it take you to make 100$ from AdSense posting bad news? Hell, you don't even have adsense. How long does it take you to make the minimum payout amount from you ad network?
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by MrCover: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:

Yeah sure I'm a testimony to that. But, how many months does it take you to make 100$ from AdSense posting bad news? Hell, you don't even have adsense. How long does it take you to make the minimum payout amount from you ad network?

Forget how generate his money from Blogging business
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by Sonnobax15(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
my guy don port go southie go import bad news come naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by Karlovych: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed Spits on his polygonal head
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by kestolove95(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is it not his mother money ni, leave him jare e no concern una
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by kestolove95(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A man has been punished for allegedly stealing money from his grandmother in Soshanguve community in Pretoria, South Africa, Reports.

It was gathered by , that members of the community beat him up and afterwards tied him to the tree on Wednesday morning, August 25.

It was also learnt that another alleged thief, pictured below, was caught stealing electrical cables by community members and also tied to the tree few days ago.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Firing squad...naso I go kill you...my money nd card nko
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by SportsHD: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrCover:

Forget how generate his money from Blogging business
grin grin ma gee

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by MrCover: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
Firing squad...naso I go kill you...my money nd card nko

You Are A Guy, That's what your WhatsApp profile photo is indicating.
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by kestolove95(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrCover:

You Are A Guy, That's what your WhatsApp profile photo is indicating.
OK....until u tell me what u real want...u can't get my real account...if u like don't send it.
I will continue using my brother phone to chat u
Re: Man Beaten And Tied To A Tree For Stealing Money From His Grandmother by MrCover: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
OK....until u tell me what u real want...u can't get my real account...if u like don't send it.
I will continue using my brother phone to chat u

really want to know you?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Abused Her 10yr Old Motherless Housemaid / How I Murdered Islamic Cleric Who Offered Me Free Ride - Soldier Confess / Computer Village Technician Egbuwaohia Smashed For Hiding Drugs In Kegs Of Palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.