Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,506 members, 7,898,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (409 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by Richbillal: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good day people, please I need ur advice on this matter, I have these girl that I love and we are planning to go and see my parents I have seen are parents and dey welcomed me very well dey liked me suddenly my mom want me to marry her friend daughter and she likes me we grew up together and I know her to be a decent girl she's a graduate and working @GTB as a senior accountant and my girlfriend she's in her final year and she has a fashion designing store and hardworking and my mom is serious about her friend daughter
Re: Marriage by Spicylate(f): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
You know where your heart lies. Just ensure that you don't enter with regret. Best of luck.
Re: Marriage by InfernoNig: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Senior accountant? My brother the choice is yours. Go for who you know will make you a happy home.

Your mother will not be in your home with you tomorrow. Only you will face the outcome of your choices.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bros leave the two of them for me u hear?

Shey na we go come choose who to spend the rest of your life with bah?
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tell your mother say u get another girl way u wan marry na.
She can't force you. Na this kind of problem I dey hate.

Re: Marriage by ojun50(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Give me the number of that girl yr mum want you to marry so I can distract her for falling in with you.
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
OP, don't mind the person above me. Connect me to the senior accountant & go for the second one. I can marry her. I'm allergic to poor-ish relationship angry

I can't be poor & still date a poor.
Re: Marriage by chatinent: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
I will advise you to marry sb who is spiritually, financially, and physically strong.

Forever is too long to make mistakes.

Do not marry to please anyone.

Be very sure the person you yearn to marry is sb who you love, and who loves you...not sb who just want to bear your surname.
Re: Marriage by bepositive11: 2:27am On Aug 26, 2021
This one is hard. Do you love her friend's daughter? Are you two compatible? Why does your mom want you to marry her?

Since she's your mom, she knows you very well. You probably shouldn't dismiss her opinions but at the same time you have to do what you feel is right for you

If you decide to go with your girlfriend, make sure you get your mom on her good side first if not your mom may harbour resentment and treat her badly
Re: Marriage by Monogamy: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2021
You are not really ready and mature for marriage if you are asking this question.

Who is in charge of your happiness in life? Your mum or yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage by ozome15(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
I will advise you to marry sb who is spiritually, financially, and physically strong.

Forever is too long to make mistakes.

Do not marry to please anyone.

Be very sure the person you yearn to marry is sb who you love, and who loves you...not sb who just want to bear your surname.
Well said. FOREVER IS TO LONG A ROAD, THAT ONE CAN MAKE MISTAKE. IF ONE SAY he/she want to trun back to where it all started you never meet/get things the way it`s before left, and if you say want you want to just be in the middle something will konk you out of the way. SO JUST TRY AS MUCH AS POSSABLE TO GET IT FROM THE START. ALWAYS know that their is more to THINGS THEN WE SEE IT.

(1) (Reply)

Orijin V Hero / Enaira Animation / How To Register For Miss Enugu Pageant Show(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.