Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More (368 Views)

Daily 1.5+ Odds For Entertainment / Have U Ever Paid For Fixed Games Of Those Correct Score High Odd And It Went Ok? / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More by Luckylee(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
In case you've been looking for how to make cool � money while sitting at home with soccer ⚽ betting, I'm here to recommend you all to one of the best telegram site, just search for "perryjayinvestorsonly" on telegram

Re: Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More by gidos91(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww.
Same story like every one else.

And it goes like this.

Yesterday games boom!!

Today's games posted.

Inbox me for urs.

�������
Re: Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More by Luckylee(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Don't really get you bro, what exactly do you mean by that
Re: Sure Daily 1.50 To 4 Odd And Much More by Luckylee(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Moreover, how is it "same story" according to you? Have you tried them before, c'mon man stop using your past experience to predict others intentions

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Am Not Here For A Vacation / Thiago Ruled Out Of Norwich And Brentford Games As Liverpool Give Alexander-arno / William Troost-ekong – Watford Star Centre Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.