Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,388 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:11 AM

Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again (21012 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by MrThisandthat(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Hg
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by crossfm: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Hehehe
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Maxymilliano(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Once a terrorist ... always a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Pumpumking: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

Oh! Thank God for Christianity.

thats y i will all ways tell people to stay far far far far afar far far far far far far afar far far far far far far afar far far far far far far afar far far far far far far afar far far far far far far afar far far away from ISLAM & muslim people if they want peace & safety in there life...they all the same!!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Edusouls(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Dark religion imported into earth from the far south side of hell, Abeg if u can leave Afghanistan, taliban is taliban they can’t change

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2021
HYPOCRITES,LET THEM FORBID TEACHING ALL WESTERN EQUIPMENT,TECH,MACHINES,AIRCRAFT,CLOTHS AND STICK TO THEIER FCKING ARAB TECHNOLOGY IS THEY ARE SINCERE TO STAY IN ISOLATION.THEM GO TIRE. angry

2 Likes

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Pumpumking: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

anyways babes...so was yor nomba? wink
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by iamtardey: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Off

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Ibkhaleel: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2021
They told you Osama was in Afganistan,
You believed
They told you, Libya warehoused Weapon of Mass Destruction,
You believed
They painted Sadam Hussien as satanic,
Invaded Iraq and decimated lives,
Lives were lost in millions,
Livelihood disrupted,
And nations put in ruins.
You didn't see all these as calamities,
You didn't see this as terrorism,
But you see that man with turban and long beard as a terrorist!
You are not far from a terrorist
Because you close your eyes to the real act of terror
While lives are brought to ruination.
Hypocritically musing
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

Music is not sin but bad and pop music have a way to twist your brain to immorality.

Between they banned playing music publicly, if it was western nation that did similar thing, they will say it is against noise pollution

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by heniford2: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Never date a muslim man as a lady as a guy never marry a muslim woman if you want peace the are evil deadly than snake

4 Likes

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by akdjr(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2021
All these children of Abraham sef. Before you claim you're generation of Abraham shey una de see wetin una brother de do abi?
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by dododawa1: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Media proprogada
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Bmaster(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

make enquiry,many Christian churches today no longer accept music as part of worship.

A true christian should be SOBER.

music causes disarray and some sort of confusion in the church,
And God is not an author of confusion.

Churches like church of Christ,since on set have never accepted music as a part of worship in the church.
Rather they prefer singing songs of worship
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by houseontherock: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Bmaster:
make enquiry,many Christian churches today no longer accept music as part of worship.

A true christian should be SOBER.

music causes disarray and some sort of confusion in the church,
And God is not an author of confusion.

Churches like church of Christ,since on set have never accepted music as a part of worship in the church.
Rather they prefer singing songs of worship
Lie! Music is not and cannot be banned from churches

4 Likes

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by cocolacec(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Afghanistan to recruit Nigerian doctors soon.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by aylive02(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

Arrahu akubomb

this is what happens when you give terrorists a state.

posterity will never be kind to Biden and democrats

Islam is a curse to mankind
your first statement is to funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by 9japride(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2021
These are the reasons why man was not given super natural powers like gods. Majority of the laws were setup by selfish humans.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by NorthernSerene(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
athaboi:
Nonsense religion
Please sister you can say whatsoever you wanna say but have respect for other religions, okay?
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Socialproject: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
I am not against any religion, and I believe everyone has the right to practice what they believe, allow peace to reign and love your fellow human.

These extremist views are indeed worrisome ,always riding on the back of Islam.

The quest to understand more, compelled me me to place a phone call to one of my good Muslim friend to kindly ask him to explain to me what Islam is and it's objectives to mankind ( I am widely read, but maybe I was missing something).

In my opinion , nobody or group has a monopoly of violence, all are equal . Live and lets live.

For example whenever I see a woman dressed in full covering, I cringe with fear , maybe she is wearing a suicide belt.

The world needs peace, even nature in the form of climate change is fighting back, and here people are shedding blood and creating havoc.

The backbone for any religion should be humanity.

At least for Jesus Christ whom I believe in, He was all about humanity. He fed people, healed the sick, raised the dead, cared for many, and gave his life for the redemption of mankind.

To whom it may concern, please educate me on Islam, I wish to understand.

And no insult, you can air your views without insulting others...

We all wanna learn
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Afghanistan/Afghans go hear wehnn in this era of Talibanism. grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Onepeople: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I don't believe they will force people to obey.. ....

They can only persuade....not pressure...
The world is just trying to label taliban bad i don't were you belong .

is obvious you are an Islamic extremist, you support the deradicalisation of boko terrorist, so i am not surprised if you support Taliban's and won't be surprised if you sympathise with terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by zoedew: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2021
inumidun2010:
Another NORTH KOREA loading...
ANYWHERE ISLAM THRIVES, FREEDOM DIES...
is nk an islamic state?

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Ban it all... Even ban smiling or laughing in public! Na una get country.
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by lecowas: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

The world is just trying to label taliban bad

I’m not surprised at your comment, because you and the talibans have one tin in common, BOMBING clients. So it is expected that u defend them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Hanibbal(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
lecowas:

I’m not surprised at your comment, because you and the talibans have one tin in common, BOMBING clients. So it is expected that u defend them cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by dwilliams: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2021
same pland Bubu has for Nigeria
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Jesuschristus: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

U think jesus is happy when u dance to soapy
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by advanceDNA: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:
First of all, Alhamdulillah..

Secondly, I hope so called redpillars abi Alpha males can learn a lesson or two here, since you dont want women to be free, you can kindly move to Afghanistan.

Finally, banning music is a WELCOMED DEVELOPMENT as it would help us focus more on pressing issues such as Jihad, using weapons created by infidels and bombing others while slamming the head on the concrete floor hoping to get a black spot on our forehead!

Lol ...U are just a wicked somebody

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Bmaster(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
houseontherock:

Lie! Music is not and cannot be banned from churches
your church you meant

CHURCH OF CHRIST AND JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES I believed is are Christian churches,but they believed in the use of vocal songs from psalms and hymnal books.
Make enquiry
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Onepeople: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2021
osuofia2:
Very good, I hope same can be replicated in Nigeria. All those worldly songs are corrupting our people.
start it with your head slamming brothers up north ,down south darkness does not have business with LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by zombieHUNTER: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
The world is just trying to label taliban bad

Move out and join them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon / War Unnecessary, But We’re Ready To Defend Ourselves, Niger Junta Tells ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.