Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Strickly For Pre-med Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strickly For Pre-med Student (1321 Views)

A Student Scores 107 In Jamb And Gets Admission To Study Med/sug In Obafemi Awol / Are U A Medical Aspirant or a Newly Admitted Med Student? Read This!!!!! / Admission Into MED Schools In Nigeria - What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strickly For Pre-med Student by MP007(m): 4:35am On Jul 20, 2007
i have been making phone calls to various medical schools and also visiting their web pages, (like 11 so far)From what i gathered, coupled with a good MCAT score of at least 26, one as to have a GPA of 3.3 to be in contention.

It is really necessary to major in the sciences(biology,chemistry,physics)? because some of the med schools i contacted made it clear that they take non-science majors 2 provided they have a year in biology,chm,phys,organic and inorganic chemistry,

let me know if u have any info about  into med school admissions,pre-med majors etc,  any information will help.This is strickly for pre-med/med students and possibly doctors, thanks
Re: Strickly For Pre-med Student by fstranger: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2007
dude o here, http://studentdoctor.net/ click on forums and you get all the answers u need.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Jamb (ume) Score? / Study Free In Finland, Denmark, Sweden , Czech & Slovakia / Best Tutorial Centre To Passing The Utme 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.