Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,786 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Appointed Chancellor Of Ugandan University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Appointed Chancellor Of Ugandan University (173 Views)

High Court Clears Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Contest APC Presidential / Goodluck Jonathan Biography-profile & Net Worth / See Photos Of Ugandan Woman That Gives Her Baby Beer In Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Appointed Chancellor Of Ugandan University by domesifa(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am pleased to have been formally inaugurated as the Chancellor of Cavendish University Uganda and to have performed my first official function in that capacity at the 10th Graduation Ceremony of the University today in Kampala, Uganda.

I congratulate the new graduands and urge them to deploy their knowledge towards positively impacting people, building a community of reformers and improving the society.
- GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/105479482835768/posts/4485467591503580/

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Appointed Chancellor Of Ugandan University by DeejayTeeno(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Congrats ooooohhhh!!!

Them no see WeTTiN den use mOney do, nah to go be international chancellor on a local level grin cheesy

That's Great News sha.. Boyaaaa our local Ugandan brothers and sisters go upgrade in their I.Q small. Then, we fight together to eradicate poverty in Africa.

tongue shocked grin

But Anointing still full this our ex-presido sha..
grin wink

God bless me to with this anointing too sha. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Help With Statistical Analysis / Bbnaija: Why Ebuka Evicted Maria / Sharp Registered 2016 Hyundai Elantra GLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.