Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,820 members, 7,879,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors (68518 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Jack360:
After u don turn borehole finish na him u need a husband lolz,na wic person pikin u want make e con fall inside well na?

Wicked! She is a repentant hoe. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:
Either you are male or female and over 25 years and unmarried, the reason why you are unmarried isn't because you haven't find a partner.
You are unmarried because you don't have money and you lack family support.
It's harsh but true

Very erroneous statement.I don't think you re married cos you don't sound like one.
People of those age brackets aren't married because they re not ready period.
It isn't always about money.
There are rich young men and ladies who don't want to marry.
Nothing to do with family too, there are orphans who are happily married.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Blackdisciple(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Can this one marry a young dude I don't think so because they are already used to ogas at the top.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Nnatuu: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
this one wey her body count mileage don reach 1,000,000,000
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Chuddy10: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lolz bag of fufu
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Litmus: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
She's now ready to own a slave, women are more powerful than men realise.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
After Dem dn vandalize your ToTo finish..
Well one idiot would marry you and end up like that Jane Mena husband

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
so, broke men are good abi?!
The delusion!!

if broke women are good to marry, then i see absolutely NO REASON why broke men would be any different. get your mind out the gutter pls
Re: I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors by Konquest: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2021
FishLaps:
By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

Nollywood actress, Inem Peter has put out an announcement that she is ready to settle down and eligible bachelors should approach her.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, the actress set her pride aside to reveal that she is ready to be a respectful and dutiful wife to her husband.

According to her, she woke up this morning craving a husband and is willing to do anything for him. She further added that she is willing to lose weight if he doesn’t like her present weight, as long as he gets married to her.

The movie star wrote,

See her post below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTB4TBZLfqP/
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.