Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,986 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money (353 Views)

Navigating Through The Fianancial Markets ( Cryptos And Forex) / Stop Losing Money On Betting, Cryptos And Ponzi. Save & Earn / Transparent Cryptos And Fiat Currencies Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello Goodevening everyone, my name is Isaac Benson known as Benzico am a professional forex and Crypto trader..i wish to teach and expose the secret to my fellow Nigerians on how to make income trading the crypto market daily.
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please I advice Nigerian youth's, young and old, poor and rich, students, unemployed and employed to take advantage of this free classes on cryptocurrency trading to take their financial status to the next level...note alot of Milloniares are been bored out of Crypto Trading on Daily, monthly and yearly basis so you too can be the next follow the link the join the watsapp group...note classes begins tomorrow https:///F3ijruwYOiXFDE3HNg768j
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by GardenOfGod(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Interested
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
I could remember buying a new listed coin on my trading exchange when it was listed early in the morning. .The coin was about 0.70usd for one an I bought about 500 pieces that costed me 350usd dollars and all of a sudden due to the market demand of the coin since it was listed as a new coin and most traded bought the coin so hot in demand it took the price to raise to about 1.3usd pet coin and I bought 500 pieces which result to a massive profit of about 500×1.3=650usd which I made Profit of about 650 dollars just in the matter of few hours that is about 200% plus...and you know exchanging 650usd from a stable coin to it will be 650×490 that was the rate to sell bitcoin then which gave me about 318,000 naira plus in just under 24 hours...so this is how you too can be making massive profit daily trading Cryptocurrencies.
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Note: pay attention and follow up this forum I will be hosting and 3 days powerful lectures here on how to make money trading Cryptocurrencies...so if you have be longing on where to learn Cryptocurrencies trading or you have not been achieving big in your trading then stick to this forum I will be exposing secret you can use to make money in the Cryptocurrency market daily.
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
This evening I will be discussing on the following topics
DAY 1:

# What are Cryptocurrencies

# What is Crypto Trading

# How to Make Money With Cryptocurrencies
* Buying and Selling i.e trading

* Buying and Holding

# Kinds of Cryptocurrencies

# Types of Crypto Trading
* Spot trading
* Margin Trading
* Future Trading
* Perpetual Trading.
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by wandex08: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Benzico205:
Note: pay attention and follow up this forum I will be hosting and 3 days powerful lectures here on how to make money trading Cryptocurrencies...so if you have be longing on where to learn Cryptocurrencies trading or you have not been achieving big in your trading then stick to this forum I will be exposing secret you can use to make money in the Cryptocurrency market daily.
following
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Firstly what are Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies are decentralized online digital currencies, meaning they are not controlled by anybody, neither are the government in charge of them, therefore Cryptocurrencies are easy and simple funds online.. and in summary Cryptocurrencies are digital online Currencies.
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by wandex08: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Benzico205:
Firstly what are Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies are decentralized online digital currencies, meaning they are not controlled by anybody, neither are the government in charge of them, therefore Cryptocurrencies are easy and simple funds online.. and in summary Cryptocurrencies are digital online Currencies.
if cryptos are not controlled by anybody, then who are the creators of crypto?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
What is Cryptocurrency Trading: crypto trading is simply the act of taking advantage of the volatility and fluctuation of the Cryptocurrency price, that is the change in price to make money... simply you buy at low price and sell at hight price then you make your profit.
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Infeno(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
[Okquote author=Benzico205 post=105212636]Firstly what are Cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies are decentralized online digital currencies, meaning they are not controlled by anybody, neither are the government in charge of them, therefore Cryptocurrencies are easy and simple funds online.. and in summary Cryptocurrencies are digital online Currencies.[/quote]
Following
Re: Learn How To Trade Cryptos And Make Money by Adeoye11(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
How can I join your class

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Legitlenders.club A Legitimate Platform? / Shiba Inu: The Rising / NFT For Artists: How Artists Can Use NFT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.