Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,103 members, 7,919,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey (900 Views)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / Bauchi-Ningi: 28 Family Members Traveling In A Bus Die In A Motor Accident / Any Scholarship To Do Bsc Nursing Overseas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey by Euegene100001: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
I’m currently 28years old did bsc in Nigeria . I’m not satisfied I need to study my dream course!
I have already applied to study in Turkey through an agent . I did a little research about the visa and was told turkey embassy in Nigeria don’t give visas to persons above 25 for Bsc studies ? Pls how true is this so I don’t waste my non refunded application fee and time and so I can focus and other countries that allow such ages. Pls this is urgent I should be asking the agent ,I know but he won’t tell the truth and don’t want trial and error
Re: Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey by JoeSoapy: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Why don’t you try msc instead?
Re: Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Euegene100001:
I’m currently 28years old did bsc in Nigeria . I’m not satisfied I need to study my dream course!
I have already applied to study in Turkey through an agent . I did a little research about the visa and was told turkey embassy in Nigeria don’t give visas to persons above 25 for Bsc studies ? Pls how true is this so I don’t waste my non refunded application fee and time and so I can focus and other countries that allow such ages. Pls this is urgent I should be asking the agent ,I know but he won’t tell the truth and don’t want trial and error

Go for Msc instead of wasting your time with Bsc...before you know it,you will start a Phd
Re: Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey by Euegene100001: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks for replying ! I don’t like what I studied biochemistry I wan to study nursing or pharmacy I will do masters and PhD in either of this when the time comes
Ninisun:

Go for Msc instead of wasting your time with Bsc...before you know it,you will start a Phd
Re: Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey by anif009(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
O don't know about Turkey. But 28 can do BSc in United States and Canada
Re: Can A 28 Years Old Do Bsc In Turkey by Euegene100001: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks for contributing
anif009:
O don't know about Turkey. But 28 can do BSc in United States and Canada

(1) (Reply)

What's The Chance Of Getting A Hotel Job Overseas? / Advise On The Best Skill To Learn Before Traveling Abroad / My Miracle And My Observations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.