Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,084 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) (3139 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / How Do You Define Love? / How Can You Define Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yes, define love based on your experience.

For me Love is all about emotions.

Lalasticlala
Mynd
Ishilove

Modified: for those asking, what kind of love are we talking about here? Well, it's the Eros (passionate love):
Eros is all about romance, passion, and attraction. It describes the intoxicating and thrilling emotions that the initial stages of a relationship can induce. Relationships often begin with passion, including infatuation and attraction, As exciting as this is, it is mostly a fusion element, designed to draw people together.

Sexual interest, lust, or passion don't necessarily evolve into lasting compassionate love.

You can share your other perspective on love

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Snitch24(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Love is a long story
Better left untold

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Bigredmachine: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Love to me is that condition by which other people's happiness is essential to yours...

Cinema4d:

What's your definition?

Also note that there's no love without lust... In fact you must lust after something in the body before love can take place

I see Bobby I see yansh I like am I follow... We reason together we like each other... Then we love... Shikena

7 Likes

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Snitch24:
Love is a long story
Better left untold
Why?
Do you think it still exist in this dispensation?
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
angry
What's your definition?
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by SimplySonofman(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
��
undecided
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
SimplySonofman:
��
undecided
grin why are most if the guys speechless?
Shey love don do you strong thing ni?

1 Like

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Polynek(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
cry angry
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Love to me is that condition by which other people's happiness is essential to yours...

Go on. Expanciate please.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by sikirus81(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Like this now the woman I love Don breakup with me ooo so love na rubbish. any woman I c now AHHHH I go stomp on that heart without mercy

1 Like

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Polynek:
cry angry
It is well... I feel your pain bro grin
Hope you're not too emotional to share right now
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
love is love.

next!

1 Like

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
sikirus81:
Like this now the woman I love Don breakup with me ooo so love na rubbish. any woman I c now AHHHH I go stomp on that heart without mercy
So, love Is rubbish to you...
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by SimplySonofman(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
It is well... I feel your pain bro grin
Hope you're not too emotional to share right now

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Snitch24(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

Why?
Do you think it still exist in this dispensation?

Yes but not geniu
People will love you for a particular gain
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Pumpumking: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

^^story.
bro...for all men (me include), true love is all about Big booooobsi ... heavy Yansh plus thigh sir!!! wink
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
love is love.

next!
Kindly explain further.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Lilsameey: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

Lalasticlala
Mynd
Ishilove
,..Love is trust.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Bigredmachine: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

Go on. Expanciate please.

You see ennnn love is like a course in a university that people study... And its very very wide... Naturally I would assume the kind of love u are talking about is boy friend girlfriend love...

Now the kind of love in a romantic relationship will be different from that of family member and also from neighbours...

My definition above can be attached to any kind of love in this life... Love of family member love of spouse love of neighbours

For the holy book made us to understand that love is the greatest of all thing... If my neighbour is progressing in life and am happy for him it means his happiness is essential to mine... And I can say I love him or her...

But not in a case where Chelsea is playing champions league and arsenal is no where to be found... My brother that kind love no dey exit for where I dey, I will be praying they lose ... grin

1 Like

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Snitch24:

Yes but not geniu
People will love you for a particular gain
Gain? But they say love don't care.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^story.
bro...for all men (me include), true love is all about Big booooobsi ... heavy Yansh plus thigh sir!!! wink
grin that's not love bruh. That's lust!!
Men are moved by what they see.

1 Like

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Love is trust.
Hmmm... this is deeper than being deep. You'll have to unriddle this for me.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Pumpumking: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

grin that's not love bruh. That's lust!!
Men are moved by what they see.

correction sir:
Big booobsi, heavy yansh plus thigh & side yansh is 1000000% true love sir....I fall in love almost every day!! (true story sir) smiley
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Longevo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Love is Sweet because God is Love
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Snitch24(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

Gain? But they say love don't care.

That type of love
No dey again

As a matter of fact
Nobody will want to have anything
To do with you if you don't have anything to offer
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:

You see ennnn love is like a course in a university that people study... And its very very wide... Naturally I would assume the kind of love u are talking about is boy friend girlfriend love...

Now the kind of love in a romantic relationship will be different from that of family member and also from neighbours...

My definition above can be attached to any kind of love in this life... Love of family member love of spouse love of neighbours

For the holy book made us to understand that love is the greatest of all thing... If my neighbour is progressing in life and am happy for him it means his happiness is essential to mine... And I can say I love him or her...

But not in a case where Chelsea is playing champions league and arsenal is no where to be found... My brother that kind love no dey exit for where I dey, I will be praying they lose ... grin
Of course I'm talking about eros (passionate love) not the agape love.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Lilsameey: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

Hmmm... this is deeper than being deep. You'll have to unriddle this for me.
,..There's no love without trust, When the trust is lost in a relationship, That's the end of love.
That moment you are in love is the moment you start trusting who you fall in love with.
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Bigredmachine: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cinema4d:

Of course I'm talking about eros (passionate love) not the agape love.

If u love someone and u know if u do some certain things they won't be happy... And u go ahead to do them, they get sad and u feel happy and comfortable then u don't love em... Cos they happiness does not correlate...

2 Likes

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Snitch24:

That type of love
No dey again

As a matter of fact
Nobody will want to have anything
To do with you if you don't have anything to offer
I'll agree with you on the part where you have to have something to offer. Buh how do you know one has something to offer in a relationship? Or, you talking about offer you mean showing equal affection you show towards your partner? Or is it monetary terms, material things, or even attention?
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Longevo:
Love is Sweet because God is Love
I like this your perspective. The God kind of love.
Enlighten us about this kind of love
Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

correction sir:
Big booobsi, heavy yansh plus thigh & side yansh is 1000000% true love sir....I fall in love almost every day!! (true story sir) smiley
I just told you the fact that what you're experiencing is lust not love. There's a wide disparity between the two.

1 Like

Re: Define Love Through Your Experience (pics) by Cinema4d: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..There's no love without trust, When the trust is lost in a relationship, That's the end of love.
That moment you are in love is the moment you start trusting who you fall in love with.
Trust. Well it's really hard to trust these days. Considering the fact that our generation have been fed with all sort of poison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Arrested While Raping Victim's Daughter During Operation.. / Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Why Are Men Rough / Hard In Genaral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.