Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Write A Killer Copy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write A Killer Copy (182 Views)

Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Killer Copy by Copypro02(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
HOW TO WRITE A KILLER COPY

As a copywriter, over the years I have seen a lot of other copywriters make this exact mistake, so please read on.

Some copywriters use so much prestigious words in their copies believing that this words will in a way try to position them in a better light in order to persuade or convince their customers or audience to buy.

But I have bad news for you

If your audience have to look for an external source like a dictionary, in order to interpret your copies, understand the message or even get clarity over what you are saying.

I can guarantee you that you are losing a lot of sales from your copies.

What is the better way to do it?

Your copies must be simple to read easy to understand and even sweet and emotional in order to convert your giving audience like magic.

You don't need those big words in your copies for them to sell.

The number one thing you need is being able to write to your audience emotion and if you are not doing that then every other thing you are doing ends up in the trash.

My number one advice for you today is...

learn to write emotionally,

learn to tackle your audience emotions,

learn to appeal to your audience desires.

This is how you make big money in copywriting.

Comment below

Any other thing that can be helpful to your copies.

Or

Any question you might have

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn Video For Coin Market Cap Users / Nigeria Qatar Economic & Investment Forum / Google, Apple, And Netflix Top List Of Companies Generation Z Wants To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.