Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 AM

Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers (26953 Views)

AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Mraphel:
Good team to qualify us gone r d days when most of them will b ibos and we won't qualify.
When we have players that diversified we are always stronger.
You are simply an idiot

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by nNEOo(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Date: 28 July 2021

NIGERIAN DEFENDER, LEON BALOGUN SLAMS SPORTS AUTHORITIES OVER POOR ADMINISTRATION

Nigeria’s Super Eagles defender Leon Balogun has criticised the country’s sports authorities over the poor administration of the team.

Balogun expressed his grouse against Nigerian football administrators in an interview with “The Beautiful Game” podcast.

“You hear about other players and why can’t they not perform in the Super Eagles. We have to be honest, the infrastructure, we are not being provided with the best minerals to do our job,” Balogun said.

“It starts with pitches or it starts with accommodation but it goes on to pitches and all these kinds of things.

“And as I said I’m always quite outspoken, probably I know if some people hear that they might come after me but I don’t care because that’s just how it is.”

https://guardian.ng/sport/nigeria-defender-leon-balogun-slams-sports-authorities-over-poor-administration/

If you don't know, now you know...Notorious Big.

It's okay that he called our the sport administration for poor management but truth be told Bologun should be replaced with someone better.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by sylve11: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2021
The List is not a bad one. I wish them well. cool
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by kjhova(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
ATEAMS:
We need a new coach with the zealouscity to win.....

The current one is just eating our money ...

N giving kicks back to his superiors

This your "zealouscity" self is enough for us to loose!!! grin
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by Nonybb: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Biafrans
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by hotseat: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
If you're an Assnalanus fan, supporting the Super Hegoats will come naturally.

Guys remember, they may be leading a team 4-0 in the 1st half only to have those goals cancelled in the 2nd half.

Useless bottom! Shaking by force!
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by Hellonearth007: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Mraphel:
Good team to qualify us gone r d days when most of them will b ibos and we won't qualify.

Chai chaiiii.

U will die one day cos of your hate for igbos.
Just one day u will sleep and never wake.
HP ooooo
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by donbenie(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Mraphel:
Keep bleating your hatred..
Igbos still make up the majority ethnic group..
Who God has blessed,no Hater can cross..

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by lexy2014: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
naptu2:

Nigeria is not on the UK red list at the moment. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england#red-list

However, the coach has put some players on standby in case that changes in future and we have to do without our UK based players.

It's ok if that's d case
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by ATEAMS: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2021
kjhova:

This your "zealouscity" self is enough for us to loose!!! grin

Your cup of tea...

Go find work for printing press na

Ode....

So dumb that u can't focus on the message...
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Mraphel:

una won bring una mumu mentality inside football too? Abeg if we have good players either from igbo, hausa, or yoruba...they should represent us rather than getting people that can't deliver...its high time we need to leave tribe and select the best person that can deliver...2023.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by akaypary442(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Broveens42:

Bunch of average players with a mediocre coach

if with a better coach those guys might perform better...
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by dododawa1: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2021
From onset,IGBOS benefit much in Nigeria sports.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by Rhu4xce: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
What of that 32 years old Tranzonspor forward wey dey bang in goals for dem and has his statue erected?
Nwakaeme abi
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2021
ATEAMS:
We need a new coach with the zealousity to win.....

Since we don't believe in our own...make the foreign ones continue to they fool us na.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Nuelito:
Seen and noted

I noticed that our boys do well when they play for international clubs than when they play for the national team.

What could be the reason for this?

The fact is just that they are not really motivated at home.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
No chukwueze?

Asin e shock me too oo
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by Cmanforall: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDHQzaDy9f/
What is Iwobi and Musa doing on that list?
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by aryzgreat: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Mraphel:

Nwa mkpi, 80% of them are igbos.

Oya drink sniper.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Iamvetlander:
The attack cool, midfield with nidid fair enough.... defense ?..... But what tactics are they playing with.....omo I no watch the match, make high BP no kill me for my young age

Tactics according to the coach, oyo...just as Nigerians they confused na so our football dey too �. Instead of confusing our opponents, we confuse ourselves l�l.
anyway they better bring the world cup ��
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by aryzgreat: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2021
dododawa1:
From onset,IGBOS benefit much in Nigeria sports.

Benefits how?

You should be thanking them for selfless service they render to the useless country.

On a normal day, no tribe in Nigeria can match igbos on any merit based competition.

Sink this Into your skull and know peace
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Dozis:

Must you play ethnic card, if you still check it's 70% Igbos

Thank you ma broda...na dem bring buhari n dem go still be the first to complain...just get the right person for the job....we don't want to know what part of Nigeria he/she is from.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=shadrach77 post=105224794]Covid has destroyed everything we don't even know what's going on again. Shebi world Cup us next year. Why are qualifiers still going on? When will qualifiers end ? Which countries have qualified already? [/quote

I don't see any world with cup 2o22 with delta variant @ the corner...��]

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by paschalj4(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
(
ATEAMS:
We need a new coach with the zealousity to win.....

>:What you should consider first is that, is he even being paid his outstanding allowances? Talk more of eating our money. I know gernort rhor is not really the kind of coach the eagles need at this crucial time of the upcoming world cup qualifiers, but he is someone that should'nt be critisize but given maximum respect & support due the kind of work he has being doing for the past five years as the super eagles head coach.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OTBrain(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Nigeria is under virus attack need formating, definitely going to reboot come 2023, i just hope this guys would qualify and maybe escape the group stage... anyway don't blame the guys they are trying their best, anyhow dem play just accept am... just imagine a system malfunctioning cos of virus, every other applications in that system would also misbehave.
I just pray Nigeria survive and come out strong.
God bless Nigeria...God help Super eagles.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by donbrowser(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
No chukwueze?

He's injured
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by dododawa1: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
aryzgreat:

Benefits how?

You should be thanking them for selfless service they render to the useless country.

On a normal day, no tribe in Nigeria can match igbos on any merit based competition.

Sink this Into your skull and know peace
CHEST BEATERS as USUAL.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OderaOdego(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
��Chimooo,where is Chukwu Eze??
Something Is Happening Here!!
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by OderaOdego(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hahaha hahaha,this one off me(SOMETHING IS HAPPENING HERE)
OTBrain:
Nigeria is under virus attack need formating, definitely going to reboot come 2023, i just hope this guys would qualify and maybe escape the group stage... anyway don't blame the guys they are trying their best, anyhow dem play just accept am... just imagine a system malfunctioning cos of virus, every other applications in that system would also misbehave.
I just pray Nigeria survive and come out strong.
God bless Nigeria...God help Super eagles.
Re: Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers by Hoii(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
mashad:

May be you should stop telling us and focus on your Uber business
Alright.

How about you try get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Son Share Adorable Moment / Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS / FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.