Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,156 members, 7,916,382 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) (23534 Views)

Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Candidlady: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lifebenzy:
Never employ ibo as your cook, driver, or gateman..it a dangerous move

Smh
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
I-must-make-it-big syndrome angry

The Boss should be thanking God.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Shikena(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sluacoast:
I'm Igbo but this is totally unacceptable, we shouldn't bring tribalism to this because all tribes commit all kinds of atrocities
100% right!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Illshef(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
HMMM... this life. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
So this is how many of these people die with their families because I keep wondering how a family of 6, 7 and 8 will all die at once.
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by AbeOnye: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is bad o. I wondered what happened. God help us all.
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by LegalWolf: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
cc: Gerrard59 read the story of your evil brothers
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by ebubelee: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
No one is safe anymore....You do good,na problem..if you do bad,na problem...This life ain't balance
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by matm: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Adolescents who many refer to as kids are already into killing by poisoning .
So there is nothing like innocence again as regards to kids.Everyone got to be more careful.
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by uchelouis45(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sergio101:

Afonja, no let me open your nyash in the forum.
kettle should not call pot blackie
I'm a full blood Igbo boy from Imo State. When I see something bad, I say it
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yes its dem, Ogwo ego crew.

Later they will take the deceased wealth to show off in their village.
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
What did he want to gain by killing the family, I don't know why people just like to be heartless sad
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is why rich people don’t help anyone anymore
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Gfskw: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jesus
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ụmụ boy, dey very heartless.
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Dreydoe(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Greatzeus:
What's going on
What's going on
What's going on these days.

" Whom do I trust? nobody"...Nas
" How can I trust you when I cannot trust me"...Nas

King Disease II

Trust is Love..

Love is Trust.. Nas
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

[img]https://media1./images/9d8f0d7eba2e89badcc6aa735e259431/tenor.gif?itemid=21258578[/img]

Okoro, omo Igbo! shocked

Talk true... that rhymes so well, funny as Hell. grin

The way u open ur mouth to swallow faeces..go drink up the hypo ur sister poured into a family pot of soup uzua
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by kbabawilia(m): 2:52am On Aug 28, 2021
This Life EHN
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by Agugbadin: 3:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Fear Black people
Re: Boy Connives With Elder Brother To Poison Boss’ Family (Video) by vitalisjachike4: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring / Four Nigerians Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.