Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor (28687 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by pepetua(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
They kept calling Nigeria a zoo.
Well they shouldn't complain when treated like animals in the zoo.

Why are they talking human rights and prayers by the way
Thought he said he will bomb Aso Rock bomb the North, deploye Isrealie troups to destroy the whole country?

Change is permanent sha.... From bragging about bombing everywhere to begging everywhere for human rights and Gods intervention....
His lawyers should have adviced him advise when he was ranting on media...
IPOB should even sack those lawyers, a good lawyer would have cautioned the mad dog when he was barking
what you said is hundred percent correct as long as everyone is correct in his or her believe but one thing I will promise you Is this, if the system (Nigeria) continue with this pace ,Nnamdi kanu in his present condition together with all that he has lost in his struggle will be an understatement to what you and I and every other fellow will experience , probably you are okay and at ease today and you and your family or relatives or love ones are not a victim of the system (Nigeria) but my prayers to you are' may you be among the fortunate ones but at the same time remember that many that so much cherished life have horribly lost it in the system (Nigeria) hence the young man was incarcerated though he has his faults.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by West2019(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
This how Nigeria will be shouting buhari this buhari that till that lifeless president will finish everyone
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ceaser: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
sad sad angry

I met a northerner here in Akwa Ibom and I called Buhari is brother becos he made things hard, the aboki man rejected and said Buhari is nt his brother... Imagine if a northerner wud say such, how much of a southerner..

Peace

Then he should sọ̀rọ̀sókè tó prove it. Mr. Macaroni just sent some words the way of Osinbajo couple of hours ago.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2021
pepetua:
what you said is hundred percent correct as long as everyone is correct in his or her believe but one thing I will promise you Is this, if the system (Nigeria) continue with this pace ,Nnamdi kanu in his present condition together with all that he has lost in his struggle will be an understatement to what you and I and every other fellow will experience , probably you are okay and at ease today and you and your family or relatives or love ones are not a victim of the system (Nigeria) but my prayers to you are' may you be among the fortunate ones but at the same time remember that many that so much cherished life have horribly lost it in the system (Nigeria) hence the young man was incarcerated though he has his faults.
You people talk about Kanu trying to save people.
Same Kanu ordered his minions to go on killing spree, Killing their fellow igbo brothers whi didn't buy into his vision, calling the saboteurs, his minions when on killing police officers at check points police officers who were mostly igbos.
Same you guys crying foul were same people beating drums of praises saying the killing had just started..
Where were you when he was telling his minions to go and kill, where were you when he was making noise about killing the president and bombing the Villa and destroying the north.
Now you guys a playing the victim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2021
What's inhumane in wearing slippers, maybe it's for prison security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by odomanis: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2021
adioolayi:
Make e no put bomb for shoes na grin grin grin grin

In my own opinion though, I think the world is so sophisticated to take any chances. I want to believe DSS is trying to ensure any form of technical gadgets, e.g. Camera and recording gadgets is not on them.

..but then, citizens don't trust the DSS, ideally, this shouldn't be a news grin

Can you read your post again and think through it ? The person in question has not been convicted yet so, is presumed innocent until a court of competent jurisdiction pronounces otherwise. To be able to prove his innocence, he needs the services of his lawyers and he has to brief his lawyers and also be guided by his lawyers. Now to achieve the above, is it out of place for a lawyer to record statement,directives,revelations and vital information given by his detained client to help him get justice? Is it not advisable to record such so the lawyer doesn't forget ? This is how you guys were supporting extra judicial killing of some people until it became a standard and everyone started shouted. This one you are justifying now will soon become a standard and applies to everyone then, you will complain and it would have become too late. Be guided ! What is wrong should be declared wrong no matter who is involved.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by gidgiddy: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You people talk about Kanu trying to save people.
Same Kanu ordered his minions to go on killing spree, Killing their fellow igbo brothers whi didn't buy into his vision, calling the saboteurs, his minions when on killing police officers at check points police officers who were mostly igbos.
Same you guys crying foul were same people beating drums of praises saying the killing had just started..
Where were you when he was telling his minions to go and kill, where were you when he was making noise about killing the president and bombing the Villa and destroying the north.
Now you guys a playing the victim

People keep saying that IPOB killed Policemen with no proof. IPOB has denied it all

He who alleges must show proof

I say that Police have been killing unarmed IPOB agitators for years, and my proof is below

The same people who say IPOB killed Policemen are the same people who said nothing all these years Police were busy shooting and killing unarmed IPOB.

Hypocrites who choose when and where to condemn injustice

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by uba1991: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2021
wman:
What kind of barbaric nonsense is that? DSS now behaving like regular policemen under Buhari. Same for EFCC.

Meanwhile, this is my first FTC on Nairaland. I dedicate it to my fellow Nairalanders.

Shame on aka Nlpolicewoman aka eriggs.
is it a crime to wear slippers?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by uba1991: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Slippers?

Nigeria en...So so funny things just dey happen...

How person go go law school finish, graduate finish,called to bar finish, manage to get client finish,las las,Dem go force am to wear bathroom slippers enter court ontop him law suit to go defend him client lipsrsealed
and who told you it is court room?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

People keep saying that IPOB killed Policemen with no proof. IPOB has denied it all

I say that Police have been killing unarmed IPOB agitators for years, and my proof is below

The same people who say IPOB killed Policemen are the same people who said nothing all these years Police were busy shooting and killing unarmed IPOB.

LoL Kanu ordered the killings and we all saw killings.
I don't need to see a man with IPOB tattooed on his forehead to know.
We all know how IPOB members follow the mad dog without thinking for themselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by DanHaske: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Purevibe74:
As long as there is no equity in this country there can never be peace. How many bandits have the DSS people arrested and taken to court non in this same country bokoharam members get rehabilitation and are allowed to go am not an ipob member but let ca!I a spade a spade If Nigeria continues to run this kind of system 100 more Nnamdi kanu will still emerge.
You keep repeating this bullsh.it to yourself daily.
Boko haram suspects are kept in cells without clothes, given little food, sometimes starved to death, their bodies creamated and the ashes thrown away. Those caught in the field are made to dig their own grave before being shot and buried in it. I'm not sure you want that kind of treatment for Ipob.
It is those who surrender that are rehabilitated into the society. Considering that most of these guys were abducted and forced to join BH, it is the right thing to do.
I have tried for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by uba1991: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
sad sad angry

Lawyers will keep feeding the media so that their own money will complete as usual..... .
I just pray the Govt do normal... We have more pressing issues than Kanu matter..... The country is her worse state... And I bliv Kanu is not the cause of hike in food, and other materials.
The most incompetent tenure.... The greatest mistake of Nigerians is the Govt....

I met a northerner here in Akwa Ibom and I called Buhari is brother becos he made things hard, the aboki man rejected and said Buhari is nt his brother... Imagine if a northerner wud say such, how much of a southerner..

Peace
let me tell you something you don't know, that northerner know that buhari is not love in that area therefore he is just trying to play along. In the north majority of igbos will tell you that kanu is a criminal, some of them will tell you that they don't want Biafra. Now let me ask you something: Can these same Igbo men say the same thing if they were in the south east? Pls manage to use your brain wide.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by osazsky(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2021
What is wrong with slippers are they better than our forefathers that used bare foot..nonsense..whoever is defending kanu should be asked to enter the courtroom naked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by DanHaske: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Deductions from your post.
1. Ipob members have been killing policemen but it's in retaliation to the unarmed ipob members killed by the police.
2 it gladdens you that ipob members killed policemen. It's payback.
3. You are also a terrorist by heart. No different from Nnamdi Kanu and shekau.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Coolgent(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2021
What do u want us to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by adenigga(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
uba1991:
and who told you it is court room?
Don't mind the guy, he lacks the Endowed intellect, the power of understanding, capacity for the higher forms of knowledge or thought, characterized by intelligence or mental capacity.

I rest my case!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
DSS and EFCC are now the worse security in the country sad
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Commentor: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2021
koffikondo:
you are arguing out of the context. Who is talking of boarding a flight here. See neutrality. God pls I want to see myself in the West. many Africans lacks broad sense of reasoning.

Broad sense of reasoning how?

Visiting the captured head of a terrorist organisation requires high levels of security.

In fact, they should install a glass wall between him and his lawyer.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Difrent: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
They kept calling Nigeria a zoo.
Well they shouldn't complain when treated like animals in the zoo.

Why are they talking human rights and prayers by the way
Thought he said he will bomb Aso Rock bomb the North, deploye Isrealie troups to destroy the whole country?

Change is permanent sha.... From bragging about bombing everywhere to begging everywhere for human rights and Gods intervention....
His lawyers should have adviced him advise when he was ranting on media...
IPOB should even sack those lawyers, a good lawyer would have cautioned the mad dog when he was barking

Abi ooo
Best comment on this thread.

Dont relent....we will not allow them affect us with their foolishness....

Ipob evil will only triumph when good citizens stand aloof

2 Likes

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by uba1991: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
eyongaplaedet:
What a bunch of asshole, believe me DSS are nxt in line, just like SARs #eNdDss
they will end you before end DSS.
Is it a crime for DSS to tell the useless lawyer to follow their order? Who is him that he cannot wear slippers? Is it a crime if someone wear slippers? Infact they are lucky iam not there, I would have made sure that anybody that want to see the terrorist must remove his clothes, under wears and everything, he must enter naked. If he can't follow my instructions let him go back.

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by gidgiddy: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
DanHaske:

Deductions from your post.
1. Ipob members have been killing policemen but it's in retaliation to the unarmed ipob members killed by the police.
2 it gladdens you that ipob members killed policemen. It's payback.
3. You are also a terrorist by heart. No different from Nnamdi Kanu and shekau.

Oh I see, when the Police unlawfully kill unarmed Biafran protesters, its ok. When the Police are unlawfully killed, it becomes terrorism

How interesting
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
whela:
But why...

Security reasons. Cameras can be hidden in shoes, wristwatches, pens, glasses, wall clocks etc. DSS can’t take chances.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by pashiano: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2021
indeed, there was a country.
meanwhile check my siggy ...https:///ImITkdMaSM2IaSiDH5HGjj
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by pashiano: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2021
indeed, there was a country.
meanwhile check my siggy ...https:///ImITkdMaSM2IaSiDH5HGjj
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Rehimusals: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2021
This guys are funny, you are the same people that called on the DSS to beef up security around their facilities and ensure nothing bad happen to Nnamdi Kanu. For me, DSS are just doing what you asked them to do.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by gidgiddy: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

LoL Kanu ordered the killings and we all saw killings.
I don't need to see a man with IPOB tattooed on his forehead to know.
We all know how IPOB members follow the mad dog without thinking for themselves

Sorry bro but proof is not about hearsay. Its not about who said what, but who did what.

IPOB are probably the only ones who think for themselves, they think Nigeria has failed and want to go
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Aboks(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but proof is not about hearsay. Its not about who said what, but who did what.

IPOB are probably the only ones who think for themselves, they think Nigeria has failed and want to go
LoL so posting pictures of dead people is your prove?
Do you have pictures of Nigerian forces shooting IPOB? cos if you are looking for proof NPF also have pictures of their dead officers....
Guy argue with your brain...
You think posting pictures of dead people covered with flags is enough prove if their killer?
Do you even know what the word "prove" means?
Ohhh sorry i forgot I was talking to an igbo man.
They loss all sense of rational thinking and intelligent reasoning when the truth is put before them...
The mad dog jumped bail for years he was arrested again you make noise about him not rearrested properly, please did he jump bail properly?
If he is so innocent why don't you people have your day in court instead of jumping from tree to tree shouting injustice and freedom....

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Oracleforce: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2021
DSS and his bad and inhumane treatments of common citizens...
The day I enter the DSS office, come and see intimidation and verbal assault... High level of unprofessionalism from the official that attended to me...
Honestly, we are far miles behind where we ought to be...
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by phenylalanine(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Slippers?

Nigeria en...So so funny things just dey happen...

How person go go law school finish, graduate finish,called to bar finish, manage to get client finish,las las,Dem go force am to wear bathroom slippers enter court ontop him law suit to go defend him client lipsrsealed
Bros I beg try read the post again, no be law court them make them use bathroom slipper enter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.