Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,998 members, 7,938,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants (877 Views)

Npower News: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Begins, Deployment Letter Ready / N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants / NDLEA Recruitment Test: A Must Read Update On Final Shortlist Of Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by respect80(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
N-power has begin the deployment of volunteers to their various Places of Primary Assignment PPA. If you are one of the participants, kindly log in to your profile and check your deployment status.
If you are deployed, endeavor to update your profile, download and print out your deployment letter which you are to carry to your PPA contact person for signing/acknowledgement followed by uploading it to the NASIMS self service portal.

I wish you Goodluck and Patience Jonathan as you check... cheesy

Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by DRsays: 6:34am On Aug 27, 2021
N agro...I have been deployed
The problem am facing now is that my Bvn date of birth does not match my documents date of birth..and I was unable to print my ppa letter

Please help me out,what should i do
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by LordIsaac(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2021
At last!
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by respect80(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2021
DRsays:
N agro...I have been deployed
The problem am facing now is that my Bvn date of birth does not match my documents date of birth..and I was unable to print my ppa letter

Please help me out,what should i do
So what exactly is their response when you try to enter your bvn to download the deployment letter?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by DRsays: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2021
I later noticed that I was putting wrong Bvn(my friend's bvn)..when I put mine is now showing "too many Requests received. Please try again in a minutes time"
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
DRsays:
I later noticed that I was putting wrong Bvn(my friend's bvn)..when I put mine is now showing "too many Requests received. Please try again in a minutes time"

Same here it’s showing me tru again in a minute time
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by respect80(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2021
DRsays:

Darabillz:

Darabillz:

OK then, you guys should keep calm.
Everything will be resolved.
In case it continues like that till noon, try visiting a cyber café and get it done and printed once and for all.

Congrats 2 u all...
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by madri4u: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Please nairaland, l have not been deployed and all my details are intact. Do l need to edit my details by updating again so that l can be shortlisted? Need serious advice from you guys.
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by respect80(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2021
madri4u:
Please nairaland, l have not been deployed and all my details are intact. Do l need to edit my details by updating again so that l can be shortlisted? Need serious advice from you guys.

Did you see any notification that "you have not updated your profile on the portal?
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by DRsays: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2021
respect80:

OK then, you guys should keep calm.
Everything will be resolved.
In case it continues like that till noon, try visiting a cyber café and get it done and printed once and for all.

Congrats 2 u all...
Ok..thanks
Re: N-power Begins Deployment Of Applicants by Heyliesha(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Saw the congratulations mssg this morning, then after updating my details..it went back to "you have not be deployed'. How come??

(1) (Reply)

Customer Acquisition / How Do People Find Jobs In Nigeria? Is There A Nigerian Job Board Like Indeed? / Jobs In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.