Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors (33790 Views)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Organizers Suspend S'arabia Recruitment, As DSS Disperses Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by nedekid: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Sergio101:
DSS have totally lost it in Nigeria.
Doing croony petty damn useles functions. just to please their pay master.

Noinsense!!!
Haba, when abokiiss run tins, what do you expect?
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Coolgent(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2021
May God punish whoever voted for Apc in 2019, as for 2015 God pls forgive us

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Horlami247: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Even though...

Let's forget about the ruthlessness if the government...it's actually embarrassing

You want to come take professionals of a Nation, and you have guts to conduct that in the Capital...

It's not what it is this time

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by crafteck(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

Is this not military régime?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.

See as you made a lot of sense then at the end you turned the pot of well cooked rice upside down

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by ebuclassic18(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
which kind of bad and terrorist do we have as government
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

He also has the power as the GCFR to secure the country in every way possible.

Mass emigration of doctors will worsen the already-depleted heath sector. This is a threat to Nigeria's health security.

Imagine you or someone close to you falling sick, rushed to the hospital but no doctors to attend are available.

Let that sink in.

I have being going through your responses, and I can see your centre of focus is availability of doctors to attend to people here in Nigeria.

But I presume you know that, an organism will remain in its Natural habitat if its environmental conditions are favourable, vice versa. The government need not to force people to stay back. People will naturally stay back when the right things are put in place.

This is not about the government subsidising medical school fees. If they do, we don't have to Praise them for doing so, because it is their responsibility to do so. The taxes we pay form part of the revenue they use for executing their spendings.

You also made a comment on being grateful to the government by staying back in the country. If I may ask,

What is the essence of an employment when you do not have the desired tools to work �?

What is the essence of an employment when my welfare is of no concern to my employer?

What is the essence of an employment when my salaries are not being paid by my employer?

The truth be told, we deserve better than what we are currently offered by our government from time in memorial.

And for the record, if I have an opportunity of leaving this country, for posterity sake, I will honor such opportunity.

Peace out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Exceed15: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2021
This govt is evil.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2021
DSD are just the govt tools, the govt don't care about the welfare and health of the doctor citizen , why will you want them to stay in this hell hole, if the FG have a good offer will they even want to leave , I am tired of this hell hole called a country angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by muhua1: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist

https://punchng.com/organisers-suspend-saudi-arabia-recruitment-as-dss-disperses-doctors-arrests-journalist/
This organizer is criminal the way people are working hard to sabotage this government is amazing,the DSS did good job,there is no country in the world will allow this to happen no way,and to think some Nigerians are even angry with DSS action ,tomorrow when you are sick and there is no doctor in the country who will treat you Mumu people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Lonelypacifist6: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
KillMNKnow:
"Federal Government said it felt embarrassed by the news."

The irony is Shameless FG felt embarrassed
What inspired you moniker?
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by brio1408: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2021
You give me laugh as if it something new. As if they have enough medical facilities, staffs, better renumeration among others. I remember the minister of health threaten these doctors few weeks ago when he said they have enough doctors in the country and he promised to replace them with Corp members.
Mass emigration is not the issue; it is because people like you and the president aren't patriotic enough to face the reality.
PataAlhajaKeji:

He also has the power as the GCFR to secure the country in every way possible.

Mass emigration of doctors will worsen the already-depleted heath sector. This is a threat to Nigeria's health security.

Imagine you or someone close to you falling sick, rushed to the hospital but no doctors to attend are available.

Let that sink in.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Lonelypacifist6: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2021
houseontherock:
Taliban loading...forcing people to stay in the hole they dug with their AK-47s undecided
The vulturegrilling guy should be ashamed of his darling daddy by now
That guy has no shame, no drop on conscience in him.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Siwisheswereesh: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
dragunov:

What free training? Is this one ok?

I said nearly free
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by siant: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Silly govt
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by uba1991: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

Is this not military régime?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.
if you want a soudi Job, travel to Saudi and get your job. Saudi have no right to come to Nigeria and recruit doctors.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Mozegee: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2021
The most useless government in the history of this nation. Buhari is a cause.it will never be well with those that voted this calamity as a president.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Ishilove: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Oyb, any day I catch you on the road I will perform a German suplex on you because you were supporting Buhari's second term. Be prepared.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Ashirioluwa: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
This is nothing but wickedness. Let them look for opportunities somewhere else since you can’t pay them
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by olmoRoc: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist

https://punchng.com/organisers-suspend-saudi-arabia-recruitment-as-dss-disperses-doctors-arrests-journalist/

Dictatorship is a sin. And may anything good in the lives of all those involved in the dispersal be dispersed forever.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Galadimabawa: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2021
What is there offense?
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by pacespot(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Is it not a personal thing that the doctors choose to practice in the country they like? Why must everything be about force to this government. If people take up arms now they will say Nigerians are not law abiding. Since the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu and incarceration of Sunday Igboho, Buhari has been emboldened by that little success thinking he cannot use state power to surpress anyone.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by johbara: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

They will not create a better working environment for them to thrive....and yet would not let them leave, this kind of evil .....I never se oh.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Ashirioluwa: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2021
uba1991:
if you want a soudi Job, travel to Saudi and get your job. Saudi have no right to come to Nigeria and recruit doctors.

But who told you Saudi’s government is here in Nigeria to recruit. The event was organized by employment agency.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Techguy96(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
That's a very good move by the DSS.

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools all through your 6-year stay, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.
Please name one govt school were someone can study medicine for 6 yrs with just 150k?
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by joyandfaith: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
That's a very good move by the DSS.

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools all through your 6-year stay, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.

My friend, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by johnnypumpum(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Government without shame.....i pity nigerian
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2021
This government is criminal and an abuser of human rights. It is on record.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Work u no give .... u use quota system kill all the parastatals... Even the nonsense Icpc test..

Half see email half still no see test write...

Stupid people. ..what embarrassment is not more than the nonsense that happened in NDA kaduna... Dss why u never go kaduna go do your work?

Shameless useless clueless daft government
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by joyandfaith: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2021
brio1408:
But your President and Party leader can go abroad for Medical treatment. Selected Hypocrisy everywhere

I wanted to reply the guy. But my signature will not allow it.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Holuwaxheun:

I have being going through your responses, and I can see your centre of focus is availability of doctors to attend to people here in Nigeria.
But I presume you know that, an organism will remain in its Natural habitat if its environmental conditions are favourable, vice versa. The government need not to force people to stay back. People will naturally stay back when the right things are put in place.

This is not about the government subsidising medical school fees. If they do, we don't have to Praise them for doing so, because it is their responsibility to do so. The taxes we pay form part of the revenue they use for executing their spendings.

You also made a comment on being grateful to the government by staying back in the country. If I may ask,

What is the essence of an employment when you do not have the desired tools to work �?

What is the essence of an employment when my welfare is of no concern to my employer?

What is the essence of an employment when my salaries are not being paid by my employer?

The truth be told, we deserve better than what we are currently offered by our government from time in memorial.

And for the record, if I have an opportunity of leaving this country, for posterity sake, I will honor such opportunity.

Peace out

First off, it is not the responsibility of any government in the world to provide subsidized medical education. Americans and Britons pay through their noses to go through medical schools. A lot of them take student loans too.

In as much as these doctors are free to emigrate, it is also the duty of the government to protect the sanctity of its health sectors by curtailing the poaching of its doctors.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by jimyjames(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2021
More reason for them to leave this sh*thole
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by milliondollas(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2021
RAM EATERS ARE THE STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger State COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Poor Treatment (Photos, Video) / Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau / Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.