Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,862 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:30 AM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (85044 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by okololo: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Please how can I download my PPA letter
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by bamidele89: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Please am unable to download my PPA letter any solutions
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by BravadoIVC: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Tekzyflex:

You are very correct

Same thing for all around me ọ.
My main problem and annoyance is the BLANK SPACE under the deployment status.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Ozen: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2021
BravadoIVC:

Were you asked to select another program??
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by vickodedon(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2021
How can someone reach out to their customers representatives?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tfamily: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=vickodedon post=105314883]How can someone reach out to their customers representatives?[/quotePhone: 018888340 or 018888189. Nasims customer care service
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tfamily: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
vickodedon:
How can someone reach out to their customers representatives?
Phone: 018888340 or 018888189
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by mrjangaweed: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

Leave it and go straight to your deployment
bro
I'm yet to download my PPA letter due to the known error.
so I should wait and download it before reporting to my PPA right?

thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by BravadoIVC: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Amaso99:
morning. Please I want to know if the 3 day deadline for visitation of ppa and uploading of acceptance letter expires today
@Amaso99, I called the NASIMS and they told me it's 3 days(working days) after printing the deployment letter.
So if you haven't been able to print, the counting hasn't began for you.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by BravadoIVC: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Tfamily:
good afternoon ezenwa, pls I have been trying to login since to check if I have been deployed and print out my letter which I eventually logged in now but what I saw was that"No BVN DATA" and it was valid before now, and I had given all the necessary documents and information that I need to give before, with biometric since, pls what does this mean? Does it mean that am out of the game?
@Tfamily I contacted them via mail and I wa told to ignore the updates if I have previously updated. Hence you dot need to worry about that.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by BravadoIVC: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Ozen:

Were you asked to select another program??
Yes, and I did that on Friday. Almost all in Rivers state that choose Nteach were told to chose another program.

A friend who was deployed as at Friday could not also print the letter as it wasn't click able. But today the DEPLOYMENT STATUS is BLANK.
I've called them and they told me to continue refreshing, that it's network(server) problems due do the population on the site at a time.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
BravadoIVC:

Calm! It will be resolved.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by jacabi(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

All Npower Batch C applicants are to check their NASIMS portal for their deployment status, on clicking on the deployment tab, an Npower Batch C applicant should be able to see his or her place of primary assignment, entitled monthly stipend and his or her PPA letter for immediate download (see attached screenshot).

Please after downloading the PPA/deployment letter, you are to take it to your assigned supervisor at your place of primary assignment not exceeding three days from the date of printout.

Your assigned supervisor will screen your documents and tick the accepted or rejected box, if you are accepted, you are to reupload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal again, this is the process, please when going to your PPA please go with all the documents you uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal.
Please note, if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, then choose another program and exercise patience and keep checking your NASIMS portal for updates on your deployment status.

Good morning.
Please how to do redeployment?
Does one need to print the deployment letter and go for verification before applying for redeployment?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by jmoore(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2021
realceeg:
pls what did you use in checking ur dplymnt status .. computer...and did you change your program bfr seeing ur dplymnt status

I used computer. I didn't change anything. I just logged in and saw it.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Maphen(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2021
What's happening to the PPA letter?.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Amaso99(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2021
BravadoIVC:

@Amaso99, I called the NASIMS and they told me it's 3 days(working days) after printing the deployment letter.
So if you haven't been able to print, the counting hasn't began for you.
Tnx
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Donpett(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Pls if someone wants to redeploy, is it necessary to print the deployment and verify at ppa or just to click redeploy from the portal
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Donpett:
Pls if someone wants to redeploy, is it necessary to print the deployment and verify at ppa or just to click redeploy from the portal
Go to your PPA first
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Donpett(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Where is Christ church PHC
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by KingMilan(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Donpett:
Did you apply under N-Religion no?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Response01(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

Go to your PPA first

Mr ezenwaez, is it possible to redeploy from one state to another?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by aryke(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

Go to your PPA first

Mr Ezenwaez. Still not deployed yet. Made it up to biometric, should I give up? Tired of checking my dashboard.
Thanks Always.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by giftygirl1(f): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tfamily:
good afternoon ezenwa, pls I have been trying to login since to check if I have been deployed and print out my letter which I eventually logged in now but what I saw was that"No BVN DATA" and it was valid before now, and I had given all the necessary documents and information that I need to give before, with biometric since, pls what does this mean? Does it mean that am out of the game?
Click on "edit personal details", you will see Deployment tab, click on it to check where you have been deployed to.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Low self esteem,you shouldn't be asking if you should give up
aryke:

Mr Ezenwaez. Still not deployed yet. Made it up to biometric, should I give up? Tired of checking my dashboard.
Thanks Always.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Donpett(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
No
KingMilan:
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Donpett:

Have you been posted in port Harcourt?
Christ church is behind spar
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ugwumichael(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
KingMilan:

PHC means primary health care center
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ugwumichael(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Who has been able to download yet?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by somanze: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
ugwumichael:
After filling my BVN and Bank details just now, It said PPA saved successfully.... now I clicked on the download ppa again to download the document, its now saying poor Internet connection, I'll keep trying though
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Kingshegs: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
ugwumichael:
I already done mine. I helped two people just now. I can help anyone out.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tfamily: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
BravadoIVC:

@Tfamily I contacted them via mail and I wa told to ignore the updates if I have previously updated. Hence you dot need to worry about that.
Alright, thanks for the information
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by somanze: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingshegs:

I already done mine. I helped two people just now. I can help anyone out.

Which browser did you use?? Its no longer asking me to input account details and bank, I guess that was what it meant when it said "Ppa.......saved successfully " now its saying "poor Internet connection" when I click download. Anyone experiencing same

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (54) (Reply)

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.