Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues (28586 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by FamTomx2(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
grin

I invites you to Markudi with this sentiment of yours..

Then repeat what u felt is wrong about him.. after all there is freedom of speech.

Then Good luck in your voyage.

authority2006:

Lol. Being provoked by Buhari who will never respond to or mention his name, ever? Jokers
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Slurity(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2021
While he is owning months of unpaid salaries, he busy diverting the attention of his state to Buhari instead of facing the necessary. His achievement so far has been fighting Buhari at every opportunity. I don't blame him anyway, I know Benue to have shallow knowledge in general and will not even complain about his incompetence
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Born2Breed(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin

Buhari can't even survive a debate with an infant.

Ortom abeg free that dullard, person we like cows but not Sabi Wetin be livestock's.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by BelovedofLord: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://dailytrust.com/ortom-challenges-buhari-to-debate-on-national-issues
Truth be told!
[
There's nothing presidential about the statement from the presidency!!
]
And, former SGF said and i quote "who's the presidency"
]
Literally what the former SGF, said was, who the heck's was the c-in-c?
[
Let's see how the whole enfolding terrorist run genocidal govt pans out!
[
Trust me, there's no chance of the Afghanistan option of a scenario in this our GOD given land!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by snowball11(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
BigSarah:
Dead on arrival

Actually you are correct because debates are exclusive prerogative of intellectuals! grin
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by EXOUSIAng: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Prenonjebose:
I guess Ortom has had enough of the ridicule he suffered previously while expecting FG to help mitigate the actions of herders in his state. The man has been challenging presidency at every given opportunity. I like the guy. He is really angry with the state of insecurity in the nation
Go to Benue state and say this at wurukum roundabout.
The civil servants will be first cut your head off.
So many communal crisis in Benue are left un attended to.
Allocation comes in month after month and workers are not getting paid.
My mum retired in April Ortom is still owing her salary from Last year...
The crisis between the Igede and Tiv communities have not been attended to and he is blaming Buhari for failure.
What does he do with security vote.
Few weeks ago he was trending for commissioning a tap water today you all praise him for insulting Buhari.
Does a governor that comminsion tap water have the bragging right to call Buhari a failure.
Let him go and take care of the issues in Benue.
Last election he claimed Akume didn't let him work and he moved to PDP.
Aside his new house around judges quarters has he started or even completed any project in Benue?
My friend is an SA to him had a car before now after becoming SA he climbs bike. He can't pay for beer, the guy wan comot self

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Buhar lacks the intellectual capacity for such things, I doubt if he knows what a debate means. This is 2021,a jet age and the terrorist lover Buhari has been advocating for cows for the past 6 years, I mean how do you reconcile such level of dull thinking?
And some buhari media cows are still singing his praises. Esp that vulture griller. Spits

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Indispensable85(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by ipobarethieves: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2021
angry shocked lipsrsealed embarassed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked grin Orthom angry shocked angry lipsrsealed
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Buksaylor: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

Kind of Governors we want..not the supreme Court infested one...and that woman in Abia state..
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
For this Covik One Nine period, ortom is challenging Buhary to debate.

I'm shocked.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by deebrownneymar: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Dem no born Buhari well to dare take this up.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by hardbody: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
illicit:
Buhari will pretend as if he didn't hear....

grin

He doesn't pretend. He is hard of hearing. This is why he is always traveling to get the tympanum working well. Blame him not, blame the sick lion of Ikoyi who did everything to help dawan get there.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by KangaIye: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2021
I can bet it with everything Buhari will not accept your challenge Ortom
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by hardbody: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Buhar lacks the intellectual capacity for such things, I doubt if he knows what a debate means. This is 2021,a jet age and the terrorist lover Buhari has been advocating for cows for the past 6 years, I mean how do you reconcile such level of dull thinking?

Sha don't let the griller to hear you. He will come after you. He must earn his N30k
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by shegra58: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

Wahala be like Bubu and public debate grin Ortom abeg stop am if na play

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Komofocus: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
I keep asking myself that opposition party has failed us until this man spoke out. Where is fayose!!!
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Tomahawk99(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari cannot challenge a scarecrow in a debate.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Sunnybay7: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2021
hardbody:

Sha don't let the griller to hear you. He will come after you. He must earn his N30k
Lol fully loaded and waiting
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Kindledlight(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
GenesisForum:

Ortom is just one pained fellow

Yes, there is insecurity in the land but he is taking it too personal, using it to cover his own incompetencies and canvas sympathy.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari no too get sense like that......... How many debates hin don do, since he was rigged in?....
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by brainhgeek(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Moferere:
This Ortom sef like trouble.
Wetin Buhari fit talk for debate

You took that from my mouth. Otorm too dey disturb himself. Wetin Buhari go tok?

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
This buhari administration maladministration is deaf to such suggestions...someone that couldn't participate squarely in his presidential debate! SMH....

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER

now una know that

good morning
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by excel101(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2021
In Buhari's voice. " Altom (Which is Ortom) you talk to me kwo! i for kwallenge you to that devate(debate), but you are lucky i'm not welly.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Exceed15: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Ortom is a real man.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Onepeople: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Orton given them back to back, I hope they don't send assassin to end his life though sad
Garba shehu said something like that on his interview with channel TV, he said and i quote, some people will just open their mouth and said whatever they like because this government do not behave like the previous government were president will send people after such person.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by KosyJerry(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2021
[U never gree get sense shocked
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Livingstone124: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Igbos are very intelligent and visionary people we foresaw what this one chance president will bring upon us we refused to vote him. But others foolishly voted this calamity of a president. Here we are on life support machine. #Nigerians can't breathe#
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by moriss33(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Same goes 4 your slave master...he has no single clue to the problems on insecurity nor does he have plans to end the Doctor's ongoing strike.
In the next 2yrs there will be brain drain in the medical sector & I am sure u do not have funds to seek medical tourism elsewhere.
But ofcourse u will defend dem for crumbs...aren't you ashamed of yourself like this?
contigiency:
Look at this incompetent mad man who can't pay ordinary salary of civil servant nor have any single solution to challenges in the governance of his state, is challenging the person who gave him budget support to manage his state, for a debate on governance.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by zeyt: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2021
This Ortom is making it personal. He need to learn a thing or two about respect.
Re: Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues by Aarenaija: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2021
If there are 8 to 10 governors talking against the nonsense going on in Nigeria.like Otom, they would have sat up but no they wont because all of them want to be the next president. Bunch of jokers.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri / Rivers State Honors Jonathan, Patience, Odili, Omehia As Wike Decorates Them / Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.