Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (25566 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:05pm On Jun 30
AmTruth:
Psalm 94:16-18...Who will rise up for me NIGERIA against the evildoers? Who will stand up for NIGERIA against the workers of iniquity? Unless the Lord had been NIGERIA help, NIGERIA would soon have dwelt in [the land where there is] silence. When NIGERIA said, My foot is slipping, Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, held NIGERIA up.

NIGERIA, God is our help.
Amen

God bless President Tinubu.
God bless Vice President Shettima.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:19pm On Jul 01
Psalm 3:6-8... NIGERIA will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against NIGERIA round about. Arise, O Lord; save NIGERIA O NIGERIA God! For You have struck all NIGERIA enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongs to the Lord; May Your blessing be upon Your people NIGERIA.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by GreenxGreen: 9:47pm On Jul 01
AmTruth:
My prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen.

God bless Nigeria.
Nonsense

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:48pm On Jul 03
AmTruth:
Deuteronomy 23:5...Nevertheless, the Lord your God of NIGERIA would not listen to Balaam, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing to you NIGERIA, because the Lord your God loves you NIGERIA.

NIGERIA, God loves you.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:04am On Jul 06
Amos 9:14-15...And I will bring back the exiles of My people NIGERIA, and they shall build the waste cities in NIGERIA and inhabit them; and they NIGERIA shall plant vineyards and drink the wine from them; they NIGERIA shall also make gardens and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them NIGERIA upon their land, and they shall no more be torn up out of their land which I gave them NIGERIA, says the Lord your God.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) / Ikpeazu Sacks All Special Advisers / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.