Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,843 members, 7,969,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:26 AM

Beware Of This Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of This Scammer (796 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed. How Do I Deal With This Scammer? / My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer by Kingwoyin(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2021
This guy goes around on WhatsApp groups, gives jobs to writers , always in bulk with promises of payment, then blocks people and delete his WhatsApp contact.
He goes by the name Seme ,Lekan
These are his numbers

He has scammed Over 8 people on a group, we don’t have a picture of his face we would have posted it .... however please beware!

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by MikeMicheal(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
ANY FOOL THAT TAKE AN ONLINE FREELANCE JOB WITHOUT A KNOWN TRUSTED ESCROW, HE/SHE SHOULD PREPARE TO WORK IN VAIN.

STAY SMART GUYS!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by damiloladuke: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2021
MikeMicheal:
ANY FOOL THAT TAKE AN ONLINE FREELANCE JOB WITHOUT A KNOWN TRUSTED ESCROW, HE/SHE SHOULD PREPARE TO WORK IN VAIN.

STAY SMART GUYS!

Stop calling people fools just because they chose to trust others. People make mistakes and they learn from it.

You people should normalize correcting people without insulting them

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sales Boy/girl Needed For Urgent Employment / I An Intelligent And Hardworking Female, I Need A Job In Abuja To Survive. / Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program ( DIGITAP) 2024 Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.