Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,522 members, 7,940,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

I’m Willing To Give My Virginity To Whitemoney” – Fan Expresses Her Love(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Willing To Give My Virginity To Whitemoney” – Fan Expresses Her Love(video) (322 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Willing To Give My Virginity To Whitemoney” – Fan Expresses Her Love(video) by Nelly1830(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2021
A social media user identified as San Grace in a video said that the entrepreneur remains her favorite person despite the pressure from fellow housemates, Pere, who makes her love him more.

According to Grace, she is willing to give Whitemoney the 90 million naira grand prize even if he does not win the show and her virginity which she also claims to have been keeping for the right man.

Watch the video below..
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSxCrjnIPUJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://naijaoption.com/2021/08/27/im-willing-to-give-my-virginity-to-whitemoney-fan-expresses-her-lovevideo/?preview=true&frame-nonce=5c740f85a3
Re: I’m Willing To Give My Virginity To Whitemoney” – Fan Expresses Her Love(video) by Boni92: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Paul Of Psquare Finally Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash, Reveals What Led To / Bbnaija Angel And Queen Set Tega / A Super Was Up With His Fake Life(video0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.