Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (474 Views)

Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by EBMedia: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie took to her Instagram handle to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with her husband, Prince, today August 27, IgbereTV reports.

She shared beautiful family photos with the caption;

"What more can I ask for Lord, You have done me well Jesus....Happy Wedding Anniversary to us....

10years of grace, love, forgiveness, understanding,sacrifice,tolerance,patience,respect and friendship"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTEutB7I8V1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by seleduna: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Congrats sweet and adorable family! You are showing a very good example. Please keep it up o. Wishing you all long life and prosperity
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by joe54: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Happy anniversary to Mrs Mercy Johnson Okogie.
We celebrate you.
Awesome actress

Send my own cake ohhhh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ceereelee: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Other nollywood actresses go be like ''mercy abeg cut soap for us na''
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, Prince, Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by dacblogger: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Life is good when you find the right person cheesy

Finally , marriage is not for everybody,DNT force it...just accept your faith and move on. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wow See Bobrisky Grand Entrance On Her 30th Birthday Party / Nedu Wazobia Accused Of Domestic Violence By Wife / Bbnaija: Check Out Pictures From The Just Concluded Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.