Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,787 members, 7,886,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

+18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] (10111 Views)

If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
+18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture]

Some women act so strict and churchy and this scares nice guys from saying naughty things around such women.

Do you know that same "saint" is 80% of the time chatting naughtily or doing naughty things with a bad guy, or with her brother's best friend, or with the choirmaster, the pastor, or a certain married rich man of that Church?

If you want a woman to love you, you must be confident in being naughty around her in person and in chat. Niceness is weakness when it comes to a woman you're sexually attracted to.

If she claims she hates it (the naughty chat), it's because of your approach or she has already friendzoned you long ago or you have a sluggish personality like most tired pastors or she respects you a lot based how you carry yourself maturely and she doesn't expect to hear such naughty things from you, else you'll lose the respect she has for you.

The reason most men are friendzoned by women is because the men hid their humor and naughtiness and went with maturity and respect because that's what their moms and naive feminist sisters and aunts taught them.

See, if you're a single man, I'm about to tell you a secret that'll change your dating life. Write them down.

If you want a young woman to love you faster, use humor and naughtiness.

If she's old and desperate to get married, then use maturity and respect.

The moment she gets married to you and the reproach has been taken off her, she'll begin to crave humor and naughtiness.

When a woman is desperate for marriage, humor and naughtiness will make her see you a bad boy or a player  and as someone who isn't serious or irresponsible.

If she's young, vibrant, and single and you act maturely and respectful, without humor and naughtiness, she'll reciprocate with maturity and respect, but will gossip you behind your back with her friend of how good you are, but boring.

Then, she'll say to her friend in pidgin English: Abeg, I no like boring people, but I fit manage am as my sugar daddy since him get money, but if I see one correct guy wey know whatsup, I do leave am or shuffle two of them for different purposes. Her friend will laugh and say: Na so o!

The guy she's referring to as "guy wey know whatsup" is a bad boy with a sense of humor, naughtiness, craziness, mystery, and adventurous.

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2021
In summary, a man that possess maturity and respect without a sense of humor and naughtiness = "friendzone" to a young woman because he's boring or "straight to marriage" by a woman because she's desperate and the man is mature and respectful.

A man that possess humor and naughtiness = you're fun, so let's date and catch cruise.

Now you see? If you want to date a desperate woman who is tired of f*cking around, doing 69 abortions, and finally ready to settle down, go to her with maturity and respect.

If she's young and exploring, go with humor and naughtiness. Failure to do this will lead her to categorizing you as boring or straight up friendzoned.

She can only unfreiendzone you after years of exploring fun and naughty guys and they have callously broken her heart to pieces after giving her dick-overdose.

Now, she'll realize most bad boys are bad and will finally give you a chance, but she'll only allow you sleep with her after you've wedded her because she doesn't want the past to repeat itself. As the fool that you are, you'll agree. If I slap you eh!

Two years later, in the marriage, she'll miss one of those bad boys that used to give her the sweetest sex ever. All thanks to social media. She'll reach out to him via the Internet and if the guy does not have sexual control, they'll link up and do it and one of the kids you'll raise won't be yours. Sorry, eh!

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Now, here is what this post is about. If you're a young man who wants to know a woman and do something intimate with her, don't put too much maturity and respect at the forefront the first time you meet or chat with her, but humor and naughtiness.

How to sneak into a naughty topic with her even if she's a pastor's angelic daughter or sister Mary's cousin.

You've had a fun conversation with her (all thanks to ChatDîcted) and all of a sudden, say...

You: Do you play the guitar?
She: No
You: Do you like it when someone plays it?
She: Yes, I love it.
She: Do you know how to play?
You:  I almost know, but I'm still working on it like a mechanic.
She: Lol
You: Do you like G-string?

At this point, she'll be shocked at the change of topic and will most likely laugh if you've read the book ChatDîcted and have applied what is in it, else, she'll warn you to stop it or ask you want kind of question is that.

If she flows well without getting angry, move the conversation to different G-string panties and how a red-colored one will look good on her cute ass on Friday, then talk about bra and bra sizes. If she's enjoying it, you can even talk about her nîpple size, etc.

If she gets upset with the G-string question, then accuse her of not understanding your question. Show (if in person) or upload (if via chat) the guitar image below for her to see.

Upload guitar picture...

Tell her a...

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Boni92: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Tell her a guitar has 6 strings and they are

1. Low E-string
2. A-string
3. D-string
4. G-string
5. B-string
6. High E-string

Tell her the 4th string of a guitar is called a G-string. At this point, she'll either laugh after realizing her dumbness or apologize for misinterpreting you.

If that question about G-string made her upset, it means you haven't built rapport with her and you probably don't know how to chat because you haven't read the book called ChatDîcted.

Or it's because you've been friendzoned because of your too much maturity and respectfulness and she doesn't expect such a "silly" question from you.

In dating, you don't need a woman's respect, but her love. Through this love, she'll give you sex easily and if you're great in bed, she'll respect you from there.

If you're both great in bed and have money, she'll not only respect you, but worship you.

If you don't get a woman's love first, but her respect first, because you acted maturely, but boring, don't expect love or sex from her because she respects you. Respect and maturity don't give sex — attraction does and one way to trigger attraction is through humor, naughtiness, wittiness, and confidence.

Tip: Get a woman's respect through sex and the relationship will last.

If you get the respect through money or acting maturely, but the sex sucks, you'll lose the respect and the relationship won't last.

Though, a woman who wants to cheat will always cheat, but the best way to gain a woman's respect is not by respecting her and acting all maturely, but by your bedroom skills, sense of humor, naughtiness, smartness, and confidence.

If she's just a business partner and no dating is involved, then respecting her and maturity is the best bet. Otherwise, it's your humor, naughtiness and sex game.

For your sex game, read the book called Lasticle. Free version download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

For your naughtiness and chatting skill, read the book called ChatDîcted. Free version download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

For developing your sense of humor, read the book called Humor Code.

Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by jesvic91(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Without money?
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
jesvic91:
Without money?

Yes, without money. Money is mostly for men who have nothing else to offer.

If you play the piano, guitar, violin, or other instruments, there are women who want to learn one of them and even if you don't have money, they'll be close to you or date you because of your skill.

Skill = future money.

Men should stop focusing on having money and focus on skills first. With time, money will follow.

Focusing too much on money is the beginning of crime. This is why Nigeria will HARDLY be a great country. All the youths and elderly are focused on money, not skills and the outcome is desperation, greed, and crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by expertman(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lol
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Lilsameey: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Winornothing(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
ILegendd himself wink
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ilegendd will write himself into the hands of boko haram one day... wtf is he talking about
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
undecided undecided

E shock you? cheesy cheesy

I'm thinking of giving 1k card to the 1st commenter. Should I?
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:

E shock you? cheesy cheesy

I'm thinking of giving 1k card to the 1st commenter. Should I?
Lol cheesy cheesy
Why u dey ask me? Na your money na.
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by nobledeals(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Tell her a guitar has 6 strings and they are

1. Low E-string
2. A-string
3. D-string
4. G-string
5. B-string
6. High E-string

Tell her the 4th string of a guitar is called a G-string. At this point, she'll either laugh after realizing her dumbness or apologize for misinterpreting you.

If that question about G-string made her upset, it means you haven't built rapport with her and you probably don't know how to chat because you haven't read the book called ChatDîcted.

Or it's because you've been friendzoned because of your too much maturity and respectfulness and she doesn't expect such a "silly" question from you.

In dating, you don't need a woman's respect, but her love. Through this love, she'll give you sex easily and if you're great in bed, she'll respect you from there.

If you're both great in bed and have money, she'll not only respect you, but worship you.

If you don't get a woman's love first, but her respect first, because you acted maturely, but boring, don't expect love or sex from her because she respects you. Respect and maturity don't give sex — attraction does and one way to trigger attraction is through humor, naughtiness, wittiness, and confidence.

Tip: Get a woman's respect through sex and the relationship will last.

If you get the respect through money or acting maturely, but the sex sucks, you'll lose the respect and the relationship won't last.

Though, a woman who wants to cheat will always cheat, but the best way to gain a woman's respect is not by respecting her and acting all maturely, but by your bedroom skills, sense of humor, naughtiness, smartness, and confidence.

If she's just a business partner and no dating is involved, then respecting her and maturity is the best bet. Otherwise, it's your humor, naughtiness and sex game.

For your sex game, read the book called Lasticle. Free version download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

For your naughtiness and chatting skill, read the book called ChatDîcted. Free version download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

For developing your sense of humor, read the book called Humor Code.

Thank me later.

I concur
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by euphratess(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nice one boss. I will get your books in the feature, maybe on your birthday cause I want to get all of them
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
nobledeals:

I concur

Don Jaaaaazy.

Dey say I poor, I concur
I f*ck their moms, I concur
My dick's too small, I concur
I no go school, I concur
I too dey talk, I concur
I dey arrogant, I concur
I be bad boy, I concur
And I like anus, not toto, I concur

That is the song my haters like singing.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy cheesy
Why u dey ask me? Na your money na.

Not my money. It's Nairalanders' money. It's only given to me to share.
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Not my money. It's Nairalanders' money. It's only given to me to share.
hahahaha grin
Oya give na. cheesy
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by jesvic91(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, without money. Money is mostly for men who have nothing else to offer.

If you play the piano, guitar, violin, or other instruments, there are women who want to learn one of them and even if you don't have money, they'll be close to you or date you because of your skill.

Skill = future money.

Men should stop focusing on having money and focus on skills first. With time, money will follow.

Focusing too much on money is the beginning of crime. This is why Nigeria will HARDLY be a great country. All the youths and elderly are focused on money, not skills and the outcome is desperation, greed, and crime.

Thanks boss
I don gain something like this.

3 Likes

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
jesvic91:

Thanks boss
I don gain something like this.

You're welcome, Chairman.

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Before you turned it into a book, I read it here. But now the thread is nomore but a book. Will I buy the book? Hopefully, Perhaps one of these days.
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Clinghton: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
What about getting her through being matured and you're good in bed?
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by peter8535: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abeg i am tired of all dis..tired of woman self,pray God shld just take my interest out of woman...want 2 be free..i mean freedom
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Oesophagus99(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
May God have mercy on you; indeed you have sinned!
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Clinghton:
What about getting her through being matured and you're good in bed?

That will be nice, but before you get into her panties to prove that you're great in bed, she must've banged different other guys that are humorous and naughty while you're still on queue.

If you try to prove to her fast with your mouth that you're great in bed before the sex real happens, she'll consider you arrogant and you'll lose the maturity tag.

Even if she give you a chance after bragging of how good you are, you'll have to prove yourself beyond measure.

Don't put yourself in a position where you'll have to prove something to a woman. Put yourself in a position where she'll realize how great you are by herself.

While on this queue, you'll be suspecting her of messing around, but you wouldn't know how to raise the topic because you guys aren't dating and you don't want to come off as insecure, controlling, and invasive. Women hate that.

After years or months, she'll give you a chance because of your persistence or money (as a mature man).

Now, you've proven you're great in bed and she's fascinated at your ability in bed with your maturity in real life, she's going to fall madly in love, but you, the mature guy, will be gossiping with your male friend of how wide her p*ssy is and your friend will tell you how the girl has slept with so so and so and you'll end up breaking up with her.

Even if your friend didn't tell you that, you may want to hurt her for messing with other guys while keeping you on queue. Both men and women love payback.

She'll cry and ranting about how all men are scums and the same. She'll say: I thought he was different. Now I know men are all the same. After using me (my body), he dumped me. I never knew he was a pretender and fake. I'll never love a man again.

From here, she'll either become a full-blown ashawo, a feminist, or whatever she wants.

4 Likes

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
peter8535:
Abeg i am tired of all dis..tired of woman self,pray God shld just take my interest out of woman...want 2 be free..i mean freedom

Lack on control is what you need to handle, not lack of interest.

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by Clinghton: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
That will be nice, but before you get into her panties to prove your that you're great in bed, she must've banged different other guys that are humorous and naughty while you're still on queue.

If you try to prove to her fast with your mouth that you're great in bed before the sex real happens, she'll consider you arrogant and you'll lose the maturity tag.

Even if she give you a chance after bragging of how good you are, you'll have to prove yourself beyond measure.

Don't put yourself in a position where you'll have to prove something to a woman. Put yourself in a position where she'll realize how great you are by herself.

While on this queue, you'll be suspecting her of messing around, but you wouldn't know how to raise the topic because you guys aren't dating and you don't want to come off as insecure, controlling, and invasive. Women hate that.

After years or months, she'll give you a chance because of your persistence or money (as a mature man).

Now, you've proven you're great in bed and she's fascinated at your ability in bed with your maturity in real life, she's going to fall madly in love, but you, the mature guy, will be gossiping with your male friend of how wide her p*ssy is and your friend will tell you how the girl has slept with so so and so and you'll end up breaking up with her.

Even if your friend didn't tell you that, you may want to hurt her for messing with other guys while keeping you on queue. Both men and women love payback.

She'll cry and ranting about how all men are scums and the same. She'll say: I thought he was different. Now I know men are all the same. After using me (my body), he dumped me. I never knew he was a pretender and fake. I'll never love a man again.

From here, she'll either become a full-blown ashawo, a feminist, or whatever she wants.

Hmm, interesting what happens to the humorous, naughty guy that can't perform well on bed.
Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kai ilegend you are just too great.
How did you become so great and wide? I'm fascinated

2 Likes

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Clinghton:

Hmm, interesting what happens to the humorous, naughty guy that can't perform well on bed.

That one na clown na. He'll still be her friend because of his sense of humor, but he'll soon be deprived of sex and totally friendzoned, but he won't be dumped.

His solution is the book Lasticle.

Free version is here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] by peter8535: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Lack on control is what you need to handle, not lack of interest.
is it nt wen u over do stuff dat u wil need control..d whole stuff is just borin 2 me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media / Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.