Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bbnaija 2021 - Nini Explained What Happened Between Her And Saga - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2021 - Nini Explained What Happened Between Her And Saga (459 Views)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021 - Nini Explained What Happened Between Her And Saga by DelightBlogNews(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nini narrates what happened between herself and Saga last night.

She tells them about the issue Saga had with her complimenting Michael and how Saga said it made him feel.

So apparently, when they first came into the house, Nini had complimented Saga about the first thing she noticed on his body or something... then yesterday, she complimented Michael about his eyes and told him that that was the first thing she noticed about him when he came into the eyes.

Watch Full Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Jv8bPSky4

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor / Affordable Price Insignia 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV 40k / Kings Of Joburg Season 2 Episode 1,2,3 And 4 Full Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.