Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack (586 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by AprokoGirl: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

Like so many of you, Michelle and I were heartbroken to hear about the terrorist attack outside the Kabul airport that killed and wounded so many U.S. service members, as well as Afghan men, women, and children..

As president, nothing was more painful than grieving with the loved ones of Americans who gave their lives serving our country. As President Biden said, these service members are heroes who have been engaged in a dangerous, selfless mission to save the lives of others. Our hearts go out to the families who lost a loved one, and to everyone continuing the mission in Kabul. We’re also thinking of the families of the Afghans who died, many of whom stood by America and were willing to risk everything for a chance at a better life.

May God bless the memory of those we lost, and protect those who remain in harm’s way.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/barackobama

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by ChangetheChange: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fool and weakling Obama.
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by hybrid11(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
How do I get to register for US marine, navy seal ? I want to join their army
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Democrat's always deceiving Americans with their empathic statements.

I will always prefer the Republicans; who don't hide under any shield to commit their atrocities. They will say as it is and do as it is but Democrat's with complexities and deciet are bedfellows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by benuejosh: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
My heart felt condolence to the people who were killed in Kabul and to those here in Nigeria who have been innocently killed by those who are seeking for what they can't get from the South East region using an all forgotten security outfit that was crushed and the others killed by the wicked elements that started their killing activities long before the year 2015,coming from the Era of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan. And have also sworn they won't allow our President handle the affairs of OUR great country as smoothly as he should. God helping the President, he will deal with you all.

May God give you all the fortitude to bear the losses.

Long Live President Buhari
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ONE NIGERIA. TOGETHER FOREVER.
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by chatinent: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Another Osibanjo.
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by ygowon: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Na the Democrats finally dey usher in the beast with many heads. Islam is the beast and the heads include ISIS, Taliban, Alqaeda, bokoharam, ISWAP, e.t.c.

Finally, Na these terrorists army go torture people who fail to bow to their Allah. If you are a Christian, be getting ready because the time is not far
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by Karlovych: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fvck things up"- Barak Osama. Americans should enjoy what they voted for
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by talk2hb1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Okay, Obioma!
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by Treasure17(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2021
hybrid11:
How do I get to register for US marine, navy seal ? I want to join their army
Why not join the Nigerian navy?
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by hybrid11(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Treasure17:

What not join the Nigerian navy?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na so u hate me reach
Re: Barack Obama Reacts To Kabul Airport's Attack by Treasure17(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
hybrid11:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na so u hate me reach
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Other Nations Must Learn From Ukraines Mistake. / Human Rights Abuse Coming Out Of Ukraine / Ukraine Guerilla Fighters Killed 70 Russian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.