Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,525 members, 7,895,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1102 Views)

David Aremu Oluwafemi, Lecturer In Gay Scandal At College Of Agriculture, Ibadan / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 7victor(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: . by 7victor(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by 7victor(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by PermSec01(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
7victor:
I am lecturing in the north and I can authoritatively say that northern students respect their lecturers and no lecturer would feel the need to discipline any student, since they are all respectful.

The only group of people who don't respect lecturers are southern female students studying in the north.

When I started lecturing up north,I discovered that anytime there is expulsion of students, southern girls must be among those expelled.

I thought that the hausa lecturers just hated our girls, not until I started observing how rude southern girls are, to the extent that some lecturers are always looking for any opportunity to get back at them.

Infact,if you want to be insulted,if you want someone to walk out on you,if you want someone to ask you to mind your business, just ask a southern female student what department she is.Then you will see how rude she would be.

I believe the reason is that most women admire medical doctors, lawyers and bankers and most female's future ambition is to be doctor, lawyer, nurse,bankers and no female actually wants to be a lecturer.

And whatever a woman does not like, she would never admire but will rather be rude toward it.

Infact, in the minds of women, the worst thing you can say about a female is that she is dating a lecturer.

But most women would like it if someone said she is dating a medical doctor.

Lecturers know this, that is why they are very strict on the females, because they believe females look down on them.

Most males,if given the chance would like to be lecturers, that is why males generally are not rude towards lecturers.

I heard that the reason females look down on lecturers is the belief that lecturers run after women.

Because of the faulty belief that lecturers are always running after women, that is why it is a taboo for a female student to identify with a lecturer.

Hausa females, do not look down on lecturers because hausa people, generally, respect their lecturers, leaders and teachers.
name the university Mr. Lecturer.... Yeye dey smell... Na yhur type dey later dey engage in sex for Mark.... Y shud yhu try and famz with yhur student....temme y....and don’t generalise it... Cos I school in North and I knw and can confirm is rubbish yhu just type dere.... Being respectful doesn't av regional inclination... Anybody can choose to be respectful or choose to be rude

1 Like

Re: . by Kdon2: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
7victor:
I am lecturing in the north and I can authoritatively say that northern students respect their lecturers and no lecturer would feel the need to discipline any student, since they are all respectful.

The only group of people who don't respect lecturers are southern female students studying in the north.

When I started lecturing up north,I discovered that anytime there is expulsion of students, southern girls must be among those expelled.

I thought that the hausa lecturers just hated our girls, not until I started observing how rude southern girls are, to the extent that some lecturers are always looking for any opportunity to get back at them.

Infact,if you want to be insulted,if you want someone to walk out on you,if you want someone to ask you to mind your business, just ask a southern female student what department she is.Then you will see how rude she would be.

I believe the reason is that most women admire medical doctors, lawyers and bankers and most female's future ambition is to be doctor, lawyer, nurse,bankers and no female actually wants to be a lecturer.

And whatever a woman does not like, she would never admire but will rather be rude toward it.

Infact, in the minds of women, the worst thing you can say about a female is that she is dating a lecturer.

Lecturers know this, that is why they are very strict on the females, because they believe females look down on them.

Most males,if given the chance would like to be lecturers, that is why males generally are not rude towards lecturers.

I heard that the reason females look down on lecturers is the belief that lecturers run after women.

Because of the faulty belief that lecturers are always running after women, that is why it is a taboo for a female student to identify with a lecturer.

Hausa females, do not look down on lecturers because hausa people, generally, respect their lecturers, leaders and teachers.

Delusional. He is sufferring from self immolation.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
sad
Re: . by Kandeed: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
I can't ascertain for sure if OP is correct or prolly i the North he's referring to is all these Kwara et al type
Re: . by gfaruk(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2021
oga mind ur business as u ar told
After all it a university sad shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: . by 7victor(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: . by PermSec01(m): 12:28am On Aug 28, 2021
7victor:
I am just writing my observations

If you are lecturing in the north and you are asking students questions one after the other,

a hausa female student is more likely to do the following,if she doesn't know the answer or if she is shy:

1) She will just laugh.

2) She will not say anything.

3) She will look away from you.

A southern female student is more likely to do the following:

1) She will not answer.

2) She will sigh.

3) She will look you from head to toe or she will do any attitude that shows you are nothing in her eyes.

Some hausa men think that southern girls living up north are rude to them, because they are hausa.

But I use this medium to let them know that the rudeness has nothing to do with their tribe.

The way they are rude to hausa men is the same way they are rude to men of other tribes.

I use this medium to pray for all southern girls up north:May we be the light which shines in darkness.

May we, through our good attitude draw people to the light of Christ.

I love you all
Rubbish..... Yhu neva jam hausa girls wey dey craze...... Sha b careful with dose hausa girls... Dis one yhu dey hype dem..... B4 Hisbah reason yhur matter.....na lecturing dem employ yhu for not assessment of student attitude undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by KillingIsFun: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Everything you have said is generalization and hogwash.
I studied at the University of Ibadan and my class was made up of students from all over Southern Nigeria. In addition to having many Yorubas, we also had numerous Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Efik. The few Northerners we had were from the middle belt, mostly Benue and Kogi State.

We all got along very well with our lecturers and we're still in touch with each other even after 5 years of graduation.

You are probably dealing with the dregs of the South, because the kind of Southerners who would choose to study in the North must be of a low intellectual calibre or they would have been admitted into Southern Universities where standards are much higher.

7victor:

Re: . by BabbanBura(m): 12:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Op you are absolutely right. I suspect the rudeness is inherent in the upbringing (hate for northerners, seeing lecturers as poor mosque rats etc).

Naturally, people tend to easily respect people that are superior to them in terms of status and therefore potential benefactors than someone who isn't capable of benefiting them in anyway.

Secondly, southern girls may have formed some mindsets that lecturers trying to strike a convo may be preparing the ground to toast them ot harras them, so they put up the rude attitude as a self defence kindoff
Re: . by blackboy(m): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Inferirority complex is affecting thus lecturer. You are part of the reason lecturers are looked down at. You have no love for your job but want those young girls you feel are promiscuous to be treating you like Lord. Face your work and not looking for relationship with your female students from the south. You are a tribalist. Do your work. Male lecturers who want to sleep with them girls who wear skirt or jeans or tight clothes. They know the game. Free them. You want to be greeted. You want to be loved by your students. ..love yourself and work first. Babes dont look down on lecturers but on men who are nuisances and feel more imporatant they are. Shame on you for coming here to write that crap generalizing south babes in schools in the north.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 1:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Mr Lecturer u better be careful, face your work. If u like fail those girls because they are not smiling for u to trigger and catalyze routine reactionary erections and u feel they are rude na u Sabi.

Probably who knows lecturers like u are reveal exam Q & A before exam commences to those students who smile for u just because u feel they are friendly!

1 Like

Re: . by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2021
ok
Re: . by Connected1: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2021
It's that way everywhere bro.

Once a girl has passed your level or feel she's no longer going to need you then you will understand why they call them female.

I believe your story, southern girls are less respectful compared to northern girls.

I expected you to know why, westernization has a stronger effect in the south compared to the north.

You can't be a nobody or ordinary lecturer and earn respect from a southern girl.

You have to be rich or achieved alot.
Re: . by NwaliE01: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2021
What kind of lecturer is this for crying out loud?

How did this kind of person ended up a lecturer?

When some of us had previledge to study outside the shores of Nigeria, and we met the quality of lecturers abroad.

You cannot but wonder who do us?

Such a divisive mind and unnecessary crave for obeisances is unfathomable.

When a lecturer is busy with his work, he wouldn't even notice who did what.

Respect is earned if lecturer understands what they lecturers and not what we have in Nigeria as lecturers.

Some of the lecturers can't even explain their own notes not to mention to answer questions from textbooks.

Students naturally respect brilliant lecturers. No fuss about that.

It's this mind that made the Northerners to gain admission with 140 jamb score and a southerner cannot be offered admission with over 230 scores into same Federal University.

There is too much racism in Nigeria among Nigerians.

Mr lecture, please invest this same energy you deployed for this research into a profitable venture that would help humanity.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Phd Holders Are Poor Especially In Nigeria / I Wanna Sell A New Rework Station @27k, I Need Money In School. / Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.