Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,760 members, 7,905,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school (1114 Views)

Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by nkemdirim104(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Greetings everyone, I found myself in this situation and I need suggestion from people who have experienced this also on what to do now.

I wrote my waec as far back as 2014 in a sch at Madalla while I was still living in Abj. I left that location and relocated to the east without collecting the original certificate. Fastward to now, I need that document and I have made effort to go back to the sch for the certificate but was told by the person helping me out that the school is no longer in existence. That he has gone around the location in the address I gave to him and no one could recognise the name of school.

Pls in this kind of situation, how can I get this document. Thanks
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
nkemdirim104:
Greetings everyone, I found myself in this situation and I need suggestion from people who have experienced this also on what to do now.

I wrote my waec as far back as 2014 in a sch at Madalla while I was still living in Abj. I left that location and relocated to the east without collecting the original certificate. Fastward to now, I need that document and I have made effort to go back to the sch for the certificate but was told by the person helping me out that the school is no longer in existence. That he has gone around the location in the address I gave to him and no one could recognise the name of school.

No expérience but advise use your waec reg no and get a waec card for 1500 online and print out
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
nkemdirim104:

Goan look for any WAEC office near you.
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by Isokoson1: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Go to waec office and lay your complain
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by adeoyekay(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
nkemdirim104:

You didn't have any problem, just go to a nearest waec office and lodge the complaint
Have it in mind you will need to do some things like verification and writing letter

Your result will be issue to you from the headquarter.
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by nkemdirim104(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
You didn't have any problem, just go to a nearest waec office and lodge the complaint
Have it in mind you will need to do some things like verification and writing letter

Your result will be issue to you from the headquarter.

Alright sir, really thankful for this
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by nkemdirim104(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Go to waec office and lay your complain

OK, thanks for the suggestion
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by nkemdirim104(m): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Goan look for any WAEC office near you.
OK, thanks for the suggestion
Re: Help! How Do I Get My Original Waec Certificate from a folded school by nkemdirim104(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

No expérience but advise use your waec reg no and get a waec card for 1500 online and print out

OK sir but I think this can only get u the statement of result and not really the certificate

(1) (Reply)

Results At Unilorin (goddamn It) / Oau Cutoff- For Jamb In .new In Thier Site. / Commercialization Of Education By Some State Goverment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.