Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals (53384 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Survivors Of Ikoyi Building Collapse (Photos) / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by dododawa1: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Nigeria leadership are bad
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by deltateam: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2021
abouzaid:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-mother-asked-the-gunmen-to-kill-her-alone-and-spare-us-but-they-shot-her-and-all-my-siblings-survivor-of-yelwa-zangam-attack-recounts-tales-of-horror/

Behold Buhari's brethren doing what they are good at and yet he lacks the language they understand.

He is busy giving them milk in the guise of "repentant bandits".

This is a strategic battle to takeover these lands as done during Usman Dan Fodio times or call it Jihad.

That is why the next president must never be a northerner otherwise it won't augur well as it will be business as usual.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by keypha1: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2021
President that said Nigeria will sorke with blood if he did not win, terrorist kill Americans army their president vow to revenge. God will punish all that vote buhari.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by samonak(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Farid24224:
If this is really true, as in really true that they are Fulani herders...May Almighty Allah judge them for their ruthless actions..

And may the souls of the deceased be at peace with their bad deeds forgiven.

Amin.
Did I hear you say may Almighty Allah Judge them? Your God right now is very proud of the heroic acts of his servants abi na Slaves? After all didn't he command them to do so in this verses of the Koran;
Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by samonak(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Where do read that they mentioned Fulani?
Did you even bother to read through the whole article? Didn't you read the account of the lady who sustained gun shot wound, where her mum pleaded with the attackers to kill her and leave her siblings, and the vermin's spoke Fulani among themselves before carrying out the dastardly act?

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Jeetech01(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2021
There killers shall know no peace and may the lord console her
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2021
inoki247:
I don't think all diz terrorists av human feelings dem no be human being sef cos aw can a mother b negotiating with her life for her kid to live nd dem no feel am.....
guy see em, forget human feelings, I think it's time we al went our separate ways in this Sithole called a country, it's clear we can't live together so why deceive ourselves and kill each other at the slightest chance, we need to come together and check what values or whatever link holds us together as a people and know if we still want to stay together or not, it's clear this guys have made up their minds to kill every Christian they come across, and the precedent and his aids say/do nothing about it, if that's not a fulanization agenda I wonder what else it is...let's stop deceving ourselves and call a spade a spade.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Drizzy5001(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Brimstone77:
nna gi..
Thunder fire ur papa, left nyash
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by samonak(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2021
ismodiwa:
24hrs curfew and he was returning from work around 10pm?
Okay continue
So the 24 hour curfew also affect him belle and that of his family ? Abi because curfew de make he no go look for wetin him and I'm family go chop? Abi u hear say government give them palliative to cushion the harsh effect of the curfew?
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Mac2016(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2021
How come the main duty of protecting lives and properties of Nigerians become so unachievable by the government? Just sad about this!
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by samonak(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Allocsoluwatosi:
LRA
Oga Lord resistance army is not a terrorist group in the traditional sense, they are an armed separatist group operating in the forest regions of Uganda and neighbouring East Africa. How many times have u heard them bombing mosques, hijacking planes or carrying out killings of civilians in large numbers?
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Josywhyte: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Anazp:
If you still watching big brother naija and you not concerned about the mess Nigeria is in at the moment then you are MAD

Only clueless and idle-minded people watch that crap.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by DonMekino(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2021
For those still defending this useless govt. Soon these bandits will "repent" and be given presidential pardon
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2021
inoki247:
I don't think all diz terrorists av human feelings dem no be human being sef cos aw can a mother b negotiating with her life for her kid to live nd dem no feel am.....
They are not humans. I’ve had encounters with them and I can tell you for free. They’re always under some influence.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by bizzibodi(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2021
Who is going to save Nigerians from this monsters & their masters.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by walkingshadow911: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2021
adebwalex:

God is merciful if he is not he would have distroy the World again because this world is full of Sin. Remember how he distroyed the children of Sodom amd Gomera, remenber Noah story on how he wipe the earth with heavy continuous Rain. Don't believe what the atheist says.

you did not answer my question, only telling me folktales.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Sedonxavi: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2021
I am not trying to be judgemental but plateau Taraba and Nasarawa who are not Hausa or Fulani and chose to be speaking Hausa as their social language/2nd language have indirectly sold themselves to the Hausa/Fulani. I did my NYSC in govt hospital in Jos and I saw how they speak Hausa with joy but I always pity them. I did challenge prominent one among them on the lifetime mistake they have committed by chosen Hausa language and not one of the major tribe language. However, they hate me for that besides the state is full of injustice
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by asobo1: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, Plateau, Benue and Taraba are gone. Fulani have taken over those places. People in the south should stop selling or giving their lands to the herders. Else, they will become another north.

In short, southern kings should ban the sales of land to the marauders and anyone who violates it will be declared the enemy of the people and banished from the land.
Impossible
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by asobo1: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Sedonxavi:
I am not trying to be judgemental but plateau Taraba and Nasarawa who are not Hausa or Fulani and chose to be speaking Hausa as their social language/2nd language have indirectly sold themselves to the Hausa/Fulani. I did my NYSC in govt hospital in Jos and I saw how they speak Hausa with joy but I always pity them. I did challenge prominent one among them on the lifetime mistake they have committed by chosen Hausa language and not one of the major tribe language. However, they hate me for that besides the state is full of injustice
Please kindly suggest one of the major language. Thanks
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by SammyChi1988: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Blood sucking terrorists fulani.. It is high time Hausa youths rise and defend themselves.. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told you people earlier but you all hate him and want him dead.. You support this terrorist fulani's to be killing Biafrans. The earlier you know that Fulanis are your enemies the better for you.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Bodmasnr: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2021
I weep for my country.
To me, this is hell.
There's nothing to be proud of,
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Sedonxavi: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2021
asobo1:
Please kindly suggest one of the major language. Thanks
. Berom are the majority tribe. Qoute me wrong?
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by adebwalex(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2021
walkingshadow911:

you did not answer my question, only telling me folktales.

Your question as been answered. As long God is merciful I will be merciful too.

◄ Proverbs 11:21 ►
Though they join forces, the wicked will not go unpunished; But the posterity of the righteous will be delivered.

Jesus Christ as taught us more. We are not like them. We are not taught to kill for fun. That is why Christianity will always be the best religion.

If you don't believe God exist that is your own problem. You will be able to tell God directly on the day of Judgement. Remain bless And don't doubt God existence...
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by pacespot(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2021
I remember when I was young when my mother used to beat us, my elder sister would ask her to beat her alone if both of us are to be beaten for the offence we've committed. There is nothing like a bond between brothers and sisters of the same mother.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by asobo1: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Sedonxavi:
. Berom are the majority tribe. Qoute me wrong?
Yeah, you ain't wrong on that but do you also know that Plateau state has over 40 tribes. Plateau state like Adamawa, Taraba, Benue ain't homogeneous like South east or south west. Your earlier mention is just like telling Rivers state to adopt tribe. Do you also know how many tribes on the Plateau are laying claim to Jos north? I have spent over 30 years in Jos lipsrsealed
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by naija4life247: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Presidency endorsed fulani assassins

Not just endorse but also funds and arms Fulani assassins.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Jonathan39: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
That is the Problem, they should go for the Fulanis settlement in other states. Madness for Madness
planetx:
I wonder if this folks in Benue and Plateau state have young men because how can you keep watching your mother's, father's and children slaughtered by this savages without any push back. Don't this dirty filthy Fulani scumbags also have settlements that you to can pay them a visit while they are sleeping and give them the same treatment.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Evidenx(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
I STAND AGAINST KILLING...
I STAND AGAINST FULANI HERDSMEN...
I STAND AGAINST BUHARI....
AND I STAND AGAINST APC....

GOD WILL JUDGE YOU ALL AND YOUR GENERATION.
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
It shall never be well with the fulani tribe, I mean the killers
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by drealnamdy(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals by Farid24224(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2021
samonak:

Did I hear you say may Almighty Allah Judge them? Your God right now is very proud of the heroic acts of his servants abi na Slaves? After all didn't he command them to do so in this verses of the Koran;
Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror

If you want to quote a verse from the Qur'an, always read and understand other verses before the specific verse you want to quote... That's why your type would always be the most ignorant souls that walk the planet. Yo can't just go to the net and search for a particular verse...Are you trying to tell me the word "kill them" is not in the Bible??

We don't criticize them for it because we don't know what,who and why they are referring that to anyone.... You should go get knowledge, am just 19 and am far better than you which is a disgrace... But late is better than never. You still got time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.