Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (62084 Views)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Buhari Appoints Samuel Adebayo As Chief Of Defence Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by mp3ree: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on ur emotional outbursts, let me test ur IQ level since u are questioning d IQ of others.

According to u:

"They wil only invite him whe he is found guilty...."

How is someone found guilty of something according to d laws of Nigeria?

Those invited by DSS so far, what were they found guilty of and how were they found guilty?

You just asked him the question I wanted to ask him, let me wait for his answers.. Hypocrite
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by mp3ree: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nonsense go and Publish the question yeye Southerner

This is the problem with you people no matter where you are, you are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a retired personnel making heavy lies and claims about d sponsors of terorism he is a fugitive by implication and you are comparing him to someone trying to make peace with the knowledge and security clearance of the DSS....

So he must be invited because he is a northerner and a Muslim? You are a disgrace

Why are you avoiding the question and abusing others?
We all know the plans of the northern Muslim, we are just waiting for you to throw the first salvo, that's when you people will know southerners are not what you think... Sahel animals
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by mp3ree: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Mad People Everywhere. Bunch of comfused hateful clowns

Southerners are embarassing themselves by their full support for criminals, terrorists on tribal sentimentalism.

The terrorists are of Northern extraction, face your problem
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by Ibkhaleel: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
mp3ree:

Why are you avoiding the question and abusing others?
We all know the plans of the northern Muslim, we are just waiting for you to throw the first salvo, that's when you people will know southerners are not what you think... Sahel animals
He who lives by propaganda and programmed lies shall lie
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
mp3ree:

You just asked him the question I wanted to ask him, let me wait for his answers.. Hypocrite

D guy don run
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by dragunov: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You cannot handle the truth is your problem.

I am still waiting o.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by dragunov: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Answer the question goon!
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by atonement12: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
missiret:

That's not my point sir, Anyone with sense would know this going to happen and if he were related to you and you know how buhari administration operates, would you have told him to go ahead and say that on a life tv?
Seeing his level of intelligence and vast experience on how things work in millitary intelligence and governance, you can be rest assured that he has "put his house in order" before coming on live TV.
Re: Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview by missiret(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
atonement12:
Seeing his level of intelligence and vast experience on how things work in millitary intelligence and governance, you can be rest assured that he has "put his house in order" before coming on live TV.

I agree with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.