Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! (1402 Views)

If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? / How To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! by opositive(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2011
[b][/b][center][/center]I stumbled upon this amazing information today and felt compelled to share it. Masaru Emoto ( born July 22, 1943) is a Japanese author and entrepreneur known for his claim that if human speech or thoughts are directed at water droplets before they are frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be "beautiful" or "ugly" depending upon whether the words or thoughts were positive or negative. Emoto claims this can be achieved through prayer, music or by attaching written words to a container of water.Mr Emoto took water samples from around the world, slowly froze them, then photographed them with a dark field microscope with photographic capability. As each water crystal is unique, around 90 photos would be taken of the same water source, and the water crystal photo that represented the majority would be chosen.

The next few pictures are of water crystals from different sources. Generally, clean healthy water creates beautifully formed geometrical crystals, while polluted water is too sick to form any crystals at all.

Yusui Moutain Spring, Japan Fountain in Lourdes, France Mt Cook Glacier, New Zealand Polluted water - Yodo River, Japan

The next few photos are of water exposed to different types of music. Distilled water would be placed in a bottle between two speakers and specific music would be played for one hour. The water was then frozen and photos taken.

Bach's Air for the G String Kawachi Folk Dance Music for Healing Heavy Metal Music

Mr Emoto decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated distilled water crystals.
This was done by typing words onto paper, then taping the paper onto glass bottles overnight.

'Thank you' 'Love and appreciation' 'You make me sick, I will kill you'

Note that the negative words 'You make me sick, I will kill you' resembles an image of polluted water.

Now we see the affect of thoughts and intent on the water.
Below left is an image of very polluted and toxic water from the Fujiwara Dam. Below right is the same water after a Buddhist monk (Reverend Kato Hoki, chief priest of Jyuhouin Temple) offered a prayer over it for one hour. Prayer, that’s sound coupled with intention, seems to have an extraordinary ability to restore the water back to its natural, harmonious, geometric symmetry.

Polluted water from the Fujiwara Dam, Japan
Dam water after a buddhist prayer is offered

What Does This All Mean?

With regard to the molecular structure of water, our intent (thoughts), words, ideas and music have a profound healing or destructive effect on the water.

Since the human is 70% water — Ultimately it means that what we think creates our reality, not just emotionally but physically.

Since the planet is also 70% water these experiments have profound implications for the environment also — Could this mean that we could ‘think’ a polluted stream clean again?

Since asking the question I've learned that these experiments are indeed being done in Japan through Mr Emoto's work. Three hundred people, usually led by someone proficient in focus and meditation (a buddhist monk for example) will gather around a polluted stream and focus healing and wellbeing onto the water for approximately one hour. Mr Emoto has reportedly documented these on film which I have not yet seen. According to eyewitnesses the water would become visibly clearer approximately 15 minutes after the meditation.

If this is indeed the case , the possiblities are endless.

may be this theory is what works for the celestial church.all you have to do to change circumstances, your health, finances, your relationships ,is to think or pray what you want in to existence and since your body is 70% water, these prayers will be answered
Re: Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! by opositive(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2011
really sorry the pictures of the water crystals didnt upload at first.here they are,

Re: Water Has The Power To Change Your Life! by opositive(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2011
and more water crystals,

(1) (Reply)

Myspur.com.ng Set To Give Away N10,000 By Friday 22nd March To Users! Real! / Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? / Flying ‘wizard’ Who Crash-landed At Kasoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.