Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,254 members, 7,910,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... (755 Views)

How Loan Apps Ruined My Life / POS Business Has Ruined My Life / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... by Professor21st(m): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Families were devastated. They could barely feed. Husbands suffered cardiac arrests. Youths contemplated suicide. Their life savings (in a flash) went down the drain. Greedy businessmen lost their capital to it. Students (out of been wise) lost their tuition fees. Civil servants, bankers, laborers......

Almost everyone who knew how to dial numbers on an android phone lost money.

Mine (I think) was the worst. I had played bet9ja for the second time. I used =N=200 to predict 12 matches. And in the end, I won a sum of =N=24,500. And after settlement, I was left with =N=20,000. But, because I heard that any money won through gambling, was never used for anything worthwhile......I wanted to prove that theory wrong.

Therefore, I decided to plug my bet won =N=20,000 into a scheme I thought back then was something worth a while. This scheme had an ROI (return on investment) of 30%. Now, what that means is that I'll get a return of N=6,000 for every =N=20,000 investment. And when I got that =N=26,000, I was excited. I invested a second time

...on the third time, I invested =N=30,0000, and I got back =N=39,000.

Think about it; =N=20,000 bringing =N=19,000 within 2-months. NO BANK CAN BEAT THAT.

It was then that the devil ministered to me. It said; "Chike if you invested an extra =N=50,000 you'll be getting =N=65,000 on one end. And when you reinvest that =N=39,000, you'll get =N=50,700. Now, add that to =N=65,000 to =N=50,700, and you'll get =N=115,700. That's =N=95,000 for investing JUST =N=20,00. And after that, I'll pulll out all the money"

And I listened. I listened to the devil. I invested and kept investing in a "money-making scheme that (just like Jesus Christ of Nazareth) set sons against fathers….daughters against mothers. And if I investigated deeply, you MIGHT have also invested in this scheme. It MMM. It crashed when I made that final investment I stated earlier. All my money went in a flash

However, the devil wasn't done with me yet. LOL! Now, of course, you know, Bet9ja, Sportybet, Nairabet right? I thought so. But just in case you pretend not to know. They are sports betting companies in Nigeria. And I, “stupidly greedy Chike used to be their very loyal customer. I wanted to hit mega money. I wanted to make it fast. I even went to church sometimes with my bet slip….

To do what you ask…...what kinda question is that? To pray over it of course.

I became so addicted to playing bet that I became irrational. And my 200 level days….in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was hell for me. I'll have 2k and instead of feeding with it, I'll say, "If I play 2 sharp odd, I go double this money". Know what happens next? I'll lose that 2k as soon as it came

Next time, the whole scenario repeats itself. I was just like the proverbial "Rat Race". I was acting like a drug addict. Though I was. I was addicted to betting. And it seemed (at the time) that I was beyond redemption. I wanted to stop betting, but I couldn't. And as you already know, when you take a drug addict to a therapist against his will.....

Even if the therapist is the best in town, nothing he says or does will ever make that drug addict stop doing drugs. The only way for him to stop is if he….

---Make a decision to quit drugs

---Act on that decision

Back to my story; I knew about other legitimate ways I could make money but I was too addicted to "sports betting money" And these ways included;

---Learning Copywriting

---Learning Facebook Advertising

---Learning Affiliate Marketing

But, I picked Copywriting first, and I don't regret it. But believe me, if I were to do things differently…I would have picked Affiliate Marketing. You ask why? Because, in my experience, with some specific resources, it takes a shorter time to make money from it than Copywriting. You can learn Affiliate Marketing and start making money from it within 3-days.

I'll tell you the story of a guy who did it 24-hours. But not today.

You see, back when I was addicted to sports betting, my brother quarreled with me because of that. But, I continued. Do you know what broke that addiction? He stopped sending me money. He told me on January 9 or something, 2021, that, "Nwokem,9an Igbo parlance for "my friend" you are on your own this year". I cried, wiped my tears, and faced what faced me. A hard life...

I could barely feed. I was even thrown out of the apartment I was living in because I couldn't pay the rent. I had to use the little money I had on me to sign up for Affiliate Marketing with a Tecno Pouvoir 2 or something…A friend gifted it to me.

I was even squatting with a friend in a school. "God bless Ezenwajiaku Uchenna" And that made me take my life a little more seriously. And in 60-days, this happened….I made my =N=22,500 from Affiliate Marketing by recommending a course to someone. I didn't even run Ads. That was when I started to take Affiliate Marketing seriously. The digital course was sold for =N=45,000, so I got a 50% commission.

And I was finally able to buy myself a new pair of footwear. The last time I ever bought something for myself was in 2018. Yes. 2018. I was living off my younger and elder brother. So they did the buying most of the time.

Amazing brothers!

Listen; I don't know what or who is holding you back, But the truth is, you don't have to wait (just like me) for something bad to happen before you can ACT. You don't have to wait for your income source (whatever it is) to dry up before you can find another way to make good money for yourself.

Do what you have to do to improve the quality of your life. And I recommend you learn (just like me) how to sell digital products for AMAZING commissions. Time waits for nobody, not even YOU. I don't know your story, but the day you decide to change, to rewrite your story….Things will definitely change.

[center]
"The Key to your Better Future is YOU"
Jim Rohn[/center]

So, don't cry. I know times are hard and the year is almost over. But you can. You can still reach your money goals. Think about it; if your goal is to make =N=1,000,000 this year, all it will take you is to sell just 45 of the same digital product I sold. 45 x 22,55 = =N=1,012,500. I know I know! It's easier said than done. But what if you split it? 4 sales/weekly, 16 sales/monthly, and 48 sales/in 3-months.

And if you divided it all by two, you still WOULD have reached half a million naira. This isn't going to be easy, but it is possible. YOU CAN DO IT. I hope my story inspires you to make life-changing decisions today.

To help ease some of the money frustration, I am willing to show you how you can start making good money;

---Even if you are an employee who wants extra income

---A struggling entrepreneur who wants a way to generate more money while you keep working on your business

---Stay at home Moms and Dads who want to make money while working from home

---For students who want to start making extra money to support themselves in school OR secure their future

---For aware youth corpers ready to start securing their future without depending on allawee. Did I get that spelling right? Whatever

I think you’ll find it helpful because you’ll learn how to easily generate income online consistently.

Are you in, or out? Your choice. But remember, time waits for no one and I can continue doing what I'm doing with or without you. But I do hope that you'll see what I'm offering you. A life of endless possibilities. But the ball is on your court. The choice to remain where you are (if you enjoy it) or to improve your finances and get the chance to purchase the things money stopped you from having.

And if you are ready to learn what I know, so you can start earning commissions for JUST recommending digital products, send me a DM on this WhatsApp number: 09091540406. Just send, "I want to learn" and I'll make sure you get started.

Talk soon!

Your friend,

Chikezie "Bet9ja free" Calistus

P.S. If you have any questions or contributions, please feel free to drop them here. You have the ability to rewrite your story today if you want. Thank you for reading this far. See you in my DM: 09091540406
Re: It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... by InfernoNig: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2021
I only play with what I can afford to loose and when I have the time. 100naira, 300 max. And I don't play virtual bet, I have seen virtual reduced a man to zero, even used his compound contributed electric bill to play virtual. Addiction is bad. Control is the key.

1 Like

Re: It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... by omojesu202(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
The story is sweet but the lies inside has turned me off already. Meaning there more lies in your life.

2 Likes

Re: It Nearly Ruined My LIFE... by KensonAbule(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
I was once addicted to Bet9ja and it's Visual Games.
Until I realized that the amount of money I need in real life, Bet9ja can never give it to me. Instead, they will keep taking the little ones am meant to manage.
GLORY BE TO GOD. It's up to 3weeks now, no Gambling of any kind. I can buy anything I feel like eating, my Heartbeat is normal now, compared to when am praying for a game to score more goals.
It's My Decision that made it work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Value Of Naira In The Late 80's / Charcoal Stoves Available In Large Quantities / Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.