Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,347 members, 7,910,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st (18453 Views)

We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers / 3 DisCos Get New Boards, AMCON Take Over IBEDC / NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=AchalugoNwa post=105284014
Rule 2[/quote]

Continue. Wish you the best. Anything the guy steals, you enjoy the karma... you would see.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Dunskibaba: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2021
ucheemmadu18:
Na mumu no dey bypass him metre for naija... For kuje Abuja all men dey run am. Na only 1k I dey subscribe for 4 months. Idiots
Na wa o.you sharp o.Wetin people dey run codedly na hin you dey broadcast for here.SMH….
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by ucheemmadu18(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Riff-raff
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. E pain am. Your life is already finished because you're a thief that's shameless enough to be proud of it. Jail is your ultimate destination grin
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Timnico: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2021
It's past time we continue to complain na to collect power by force from buharj or by 2023 we fit no go live reach then.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Blitzerz: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2021
This is the devilish contract buhari signed with IMF before borrowing money.
He has to increase the price something every month so that he can keep borrowing money.

APC is a curse.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Soulsymbol99: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2021
Emma1Oj:
your own better. U even dey collect salary. What about those eligible bachelors and parents wey no get job, I'm wondering how dem dey cope.

My brother 4get the salary ooooo lipsrsealed na God face we dey look nw cuz dis government matter don tire person undecided
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Rumundele(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Power is a bit stable now anyway.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by samwillyco1(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2021
What a disaster to NIGERIANS, those that formed APC should be held responsible for injustice and hardship melted on NIGERIANS by this administration
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by wolexy14(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Naija is in trouble ........upon say light no dey dey grin grin grin grin...we Don enter am
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by MrSquint: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
What's the hope of the common man in Nigeria ? I mean the ones that lives below a dollar on a daily basis. The same ones that are being kidnapped and killed daily, the ones that can't afford medical treatment, their kids can't go to school, they can't feed, they don't have light and when they occasionally do, they're meant to pay outrageous bills.

We may hear a possible increase in fuel price soon.

But i know there's still a God that rules over the affairs of men, these wicked Nigerian men will never go unpunished.

What is our crime ?
Which way Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by vandersave: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Sircarma99: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
What wrong did we do to this government that Nigerians can't be forgiven ?.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Rolly22(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2021
OLUWOLEYINKA:
I only hope by the time buhari leave power. All these will go back to normal

Story!
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by gonkin(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Remember how nitel died. If everyone has a solar unit in their apartment, discos go tire. Have u noticed most production factories are now off grid. Using gas/diesel Genset Gensets most of the time.

1 Like

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by yuping(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

Again there is nothing government can do.

What about making the light to be stable so we can see the value of our money.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
yuping:

What about making the light to be stable so we can see the value of our money.

They can only do that by allowing the DISCOS to make a profit by allowing them charge cost reflective tarrifs, and also by eventually allowing them to compete with others in their territory.

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Mohbola(f): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2021
This government just wants to milk us dry
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by yuping(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

They can only do that by allowing the DISCOS to make a profit by allowing them charge cost reflective tarrifs, and also by eventually allowing them to compete with others in their territory.
Is like you are new in Nigeria, the VAT we pay on telephone where is the benefit, the first and secound this will be the third increase where are the benefit.
The increase in fuel price where are the benefit, we keep making excuses for this people yet no result, why can't they sacrifice for ones and when we see benefit we start paying. 3 rooms we are paying 19,000 without AC or fridge what if they implement the hike.

1 Like

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by obiekunie01: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
ucheemmadu18:
Na mumu no dey bypass him metre for naija... For kuje Abuja all men dey run am. Na only 1k I dey subscribe for 4 months. Idiots

you are such a STUPID FOOL. Your unbridled tongue will put you in deep hot shit real soon!

few days from now AEDC will come on full investigative operation in kuje and many of you will be arrested because of your wide mouth. idiot!

1 Like

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Mrpojj(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingsvictor2:
Bypass your meter, simple

I swear
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by OdogwuMike(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Crossroad1:

Well, I use to think that these new meters consumes alot of power and finish quickly until I realized the secret, you want to know the secret?

The thing is, the problem is from those who connected the meter for u. In ur separate prepaid meter, The neutral light must be separate for only ur flat and connected to ur meter directly, that way, ur meter doesn't run anticlockwise. Simply call a good technician or a NEPA guy to run it for u perfectly.

Me I use 2k in my flat for a month or two months without issue, though I'm not a heavy user shaa.

Oga, here at oral estate lekki, na 5k light we dey use for 3 days. How he dey happen, I still don't know till date. We no even dey put on ac and water heater o, we off lights and use solar fans..
So forget, I no longer trust their charging on meter
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by OdogwuMike(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Crossroad1:

Well, I use to think that these new meters consumes alot of power and finish quickly until I realized the secret, you want to know the secret?

The thing is, the problem is from those who connected the meter for u. In ur separate prepaid meter, The neutral light must be separate for only ur flat and connected to ur meter directly, that way, ur meter doesn't run anticlockwise. Simply call a good technician or a NEPA guy to run it for u perfectly.

Me I use 2k in my flat for a month or two months without issue, though I'm not a heavy user shaa.

Oga, here at oral estate lekki, na 5k light we dey use for 3 days. How he dey happen, I still don't know till date. We no even dey put on ac and water heater o, we off lights and use solar fans..
So forget, I no longer trust their charging on meter
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Crossroad1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=OdogwuMike post=105289005][/quote]donomikey, it's been a while bro, na your guy.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by ezenna191(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Government should scrap this useless NERC, the only thing it does is to receive bribe from DISCOs, increase tariff and inflict pains on Nigerians. Very useless and heartless agency.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Exponental(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
ucheemmadu18:
If the information above is correct, I think you're the mumu here. You just made Kuje a target of the disco there. Wise mumu na mumu, shey u know.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
ezenna191:
Government should scrap this useless NERC, the only thing it does is to receive bribe from DISCOs, increase tariff and inflict pains on Nigerians. Very useless and heartless agency.

Well, if they scrap NERC...then that means discos now have the freedom to increase tarrifs to levels they deem fit to earn a profit.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by tobatele(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ki san fun eesan. Ki wo fun oorun. Omorigba ki ridi joko.

Atilo atibo ni pa ilekun.

Anyone who is is willing, anticipating and ready to inflict further hardship on us in this country will be judged by God.
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Gfskw: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by femijay8271(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
ucheemmadu18:
See this mumu.. What have the system done for me? I dey reduce my expenses abeg.

U dey mind ham...pls ask him when has fg increase salary workers instead na own Dem dey own them

1 Like

Re: DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st by Judenzuruike: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.