Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,093 members, 7,899,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia (85920 Views)

Did People Die In Anambra After Receiving Calls From Strange Number, +666999? / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by drphantom: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
thesolutions:

Your turn off was the statement about the money. There is no argument about that. But if you read through my comment, you will see that we are on the same page.

I apologize.
I assumed and let my emotions out of its cage probably because I have heard people too many time use that line to berate doctors for wanting a chance at a good life, same as them
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by delana(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
ourema:

I certainly believe you are a doctor, would you say that you would have spent less if you had been schooled in the UK or US? On standard of education abroad and in the country how come foreign countries recruit Nigerian medical doctors even though they are products of poor education and training. I know for sure that foreign countries would never bother to look at Nigeria if they don't have quality services from them
It seems you missed my point, you see if the government wants to increase the training fees for medical students, it's a welcome idea provided there will be a means of repayment as obtainable in other countries.
Secondly, doctors aren't requesting for millions, we are only saying pay something reasonable and make it regular, there is no point paying 250k , and it comes once in 5 months , it's unfair.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by yunqdady: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Modrov:

'cough' JOHESU 'COUGH'...
You have got inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.