Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,131 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Mayor Of Port Harcourt Felicitates With Austin Opara On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mayor Of Port Harcourt Felicitates With Austin Opara On His Birthday (249 Views)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayor Of Port Harcourt Felicitates With Austin Opara On His Birthday by DezMayorz(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2021
I,Sir Allwell Ihunda JP,on behalf of my family and the entire people of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area,heartily felicitates with an extraordinary and inspirational leader,Rt Hon Austin Opara OFR,DSSRS,KSC,JP, Dike Aji Ezen'mba Rebisi Kingdom,Former Deputy Speaker Federal House Of Representatives,on the unique occasion of your birthday celebration.

Your leadership has meant so much to us in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area.
I thank you for making such a positive impact in the lives of those around you,also for proving yourself to be a leader of high ethics and morality.

Thank you for your service to our nation,also your relentless support for the Administration of our Indefatigable Governor,Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

You are an inspiration,also a fantastic role model to us.
I hope you enjoy many more years in divine health and prosperity so you can keep up your good works.

May God continue to guide and guard you,also avail you with sound mind,happiness and grace always.

Once again Happy Birthday our beloved leader,remain favoured.
Enjoy your new age and congratulations.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN EXTRAORDINARY LEADER.

Signed
Sir Allwell Ihunda JP
Mayor,Port Harcourt City Local Government Area.
29th August 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Statewide Broadcast By Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike On 6th September 2021 / Igbinedion @87: He's A Rare Gem With Passion For Humanity — Sen. Kalu / Anambra Is Still A Stronghold Of Apga, I Have No Plans Of Dumping The Party - Um

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.