Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,098 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:12 AM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (17709 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DoNotMakeItWors: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
vikgreen01:

Do you see how she changed the narration of the story. Earlier she doesn’t say she visited the guy.

Well she should do whatever she have to do. I hope in the end she doesn’t soil her image along the line.

I tire for some girls seriously.
'S(he) who goes for equity must go with clean hands'.... But aunty no wan hear that,,, reason she's not being honest with the truth from the beginning.
The fact that I opened an account yesterday with a slogan being used by her so called blackmailer has made me her enemy grin
Nnaaa..... I rest my case oo,,,ike gwuru umu nwanyi ,,,, I wasn't there when she was collecting money and spreading her legs in angle 180 degrees grin so she should not get us involved biko
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I created this topic yesterday, be wise, you have been exposed
DoNotMakeItWors:

Mrs Smart ...
If this is how you reason,,, then I guess no one can help you.
Attacking whoever that has contrary opinion says a lot about your kind of person ...'always right and all knowing'
This account might be new but I'm not new on Nairaland (have it at the back of your mind)
This account was created yesterday because I wanted to reply to a topic which I didn't want to use my main account for (because it points to my real life nickname and I wouldn't want to be known here).
The topic I commented on that yesterday was one saying ... 'My girlfriend is about to go for NYSC, should I be worried ?' (my comment is on pg 14)

Biko go and settle your scores and don't mention me again.... Allow us to rest as we were not there when you guys started.
Maybe your case is that of 'bush meat catching the hunter'
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol, exactly, when he was collecting, he didn't ask for money or try to blackmail me but immediately I told his gf about us, na den say he con know to blackmail me with my nudes, lol, Baba don get the nudes in his phone tey tey, he just dey wait for opportunity to use am.
DoNotMakeItWors:

'S(he) who goes for equity must go with clean hands'.... But aunty no wan hear that,,, reason she's not being honest with the truth from the beginning.
The fact that I opened an account yesterday with a slogan being used by her so called blackmailer has made me her enemy grin
Nnaaa..... I rest my case oo,,,ike gwuru umu nwanyi ,,,, I wasn't there when she was collecting money and spreading her legs in angle 180 degrees grin so she should not get us involved biko
Re: . by DoNotMakeItWors: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Lol, I created this topic yesterday, be wise, you have been exposed

Mrs Solomon I hear you
Your wisdom has landed you on a faceless forum seeking for help. You should have used your wisdom to settle your issues without getting us involved.

2 Likes

Re: . by DoNotMakeItWors: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Lol, exactly, when he was collecting, he didn't ask for money or try to blackmail me but immediately I told his gf about us, na den say he con know to blackmail me with my nudes, lol, Baba don get the nudes in his phone tey tey, he just dey wait for opportunity to use am.

You know his house . Go and arrest him. It's an easy case you got.
I was even thinking you were fighting a faceless fellow more reason I tried to reach out to you in private.
Igbos will say "ife ama ebe odi efughi efu" (what you know where it is isn't lost).

You know what to do if your hands are clean!!
Re: . by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
+234 813 469 0485
Did you fvck him in his house or hotel room?

If the hookup was in his house, why not take police there to arrest him?

Did you guys have any issues/misunderstanding after the hookup?

Is this the guys pics below?

Re: . by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
I am innocent, this thread doesn't justify that he is innocent, I created this thread years ago, it's just
I was probably 18 or something, I was only expressing my naive opinion, I've grown into a full adult now, I would never force anybody to give me money, I'm independent now, please disregard this thread
You were 18 then when you made that comment but You've grown into a full blown olosho now. Playing men.

90% of girls on tinder are strictly for hookup. You are not talking to kids. Return his money/whatever you collected from him and stop fooling around.

2 Likes

Re: . by siofra(f): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
If you know me, you'll not only give me a chance, you'll give me your soul. I can literally buy your life. angry

And so what??

Give you a chance because you have money?
Una never jam una match before.
Re: . by vikgreen01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
DoNotMakeItWors:

She’s on her own now I believe. She can do whatever she likes.
Re: . by GTCO: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:

GTCO the number of the criminal has been provided by our intelligence unit, should we proceed with the tracking and arrest him?
angry
Re: . by GTCO: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Take the picture down. What if it's a false allegation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
GTCO:

Take the picture down. What if it's a false allegation?
What makes you think thats his pics?
Re: . by isholapeter9(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please take this picture down bro.....
A man is never guilty until he's pronounced guilty by the court of law.

OgogoroFreak:

Re: . by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
isholapeter9:
Please take this picture down bro.....
A man is never guilty until he's pronounced guilty by the court of law.

Again, what makes you think thats the man?

What does pics have to do with someone being guilty?
Re: . by BlueAir: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
sad Oh I've seen the updated version. Guilt follows her up and down. She has really crossed alot of boundaries on that guy hence the provocations on him which led him to threaten her. This matter na easy thing to solve. The guy mess up by cheating on his babe,butbhow was he supposed to react when she went behind to do what she did or didn't she know he had a gf wen they were grinding each other up and down the bedroom? If she was truly guilty and with conscience,she would return all the guy gave her,and tell him not to approach her till he meets her requirements;so she should give us her ulterior reason for going behind to snit h on the guy. Mediators should talk to that guy not to release d nudes and I'm certain he has no such intentions of doing it since he's now aware the story is out. If he wants his money back,she should give him if she can afford it,if not they should go their ways. I only know for sure that guy can't risk all he has for one tinder girl.
MilitaryLady:

Cc blueair she has updated the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BlueAir: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nah,that guy is off her matter,I'm hell sure of it. He was just provoked by what she went to do behind. Which guy would be cool with such. I'm sure he even loves the first gf than this one from tinder hookup site.hence the temporal insanity behind his threats and blackmail
MilitaryLady:

GTCO the number of the criminal has been provided by our intelligence unit, should we proceed with the tracking and arrest him?

1 Like

Re: . by BlueAir: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
sad You've said it all. And if she doesn't have the money or doesn't want to drop the money. You guys should tell the guy to move on. She wan spoil him market
OgogoroFreak:
You were 18 then when you made that comment but You've grown into a full blown olosho now. Playing men.

90% of girls on tinder are strictly for hookup. You are not talking to kids. Return his money/whatever you collected from him and stop fooling around.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm not just one tinder girl, I'm human and I have feelings too, I didn't ask for this you know, he lied to me, I have evidence of when he confessed, cheating is a very bad thing and I already made it clear that I do not want to be with a guy who has a gf from the beginning, and he knew, and agreed that he is single not knowing he was lying to me, honestly he would have been better up paying one hook up girl if he just wants temporary pleasure rather than toying with my emotions and blackmailing me just for speaking the truth
BlueAir:
sad Oh I've seen the updated version. Guilt follows her up and down. She has really crossed alot of boundaries on that guy hence the provocations on him which led him to threaten her. This matter na easy thing to solve. The guy mess up by cheating on his babe,butbhow was he supposed to react when she went behind to do what she did or didn't she know he had a gf wen they were grinding each other up and down the bedroom? If she was truly guilty and with conscience,she would return all the guy gave her,and tell him not to approach her till he meets her requirements;so she should give us her ulterior reason for going behind to snit h on the guy. Mediators should talk to that guy not to release d nudes and I'm certain he has no such intentions of doing it since he's now aware the story is out. If he wants his money back,she should give him if she can afford it,if not they should go their ways. I only know for sure that guy can't risk all he has for one tinder girl.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
I decided to forget about him, I even deleted his number and everything and clear my mind to the gf, she deserves to know the truth, she was being cheated on by him unaware and it's quite unfortunate that I was the one he was cheating with, his even on tinder so I'm sure he has other GFS , but when he threatened me with my nudes, and said that I can't do anything about made me upset and depressed, he laughed at me that there is nothing I can do, which is why I came to nairaland , I'm glad I did.
BlueAir:

2 Likes

Re: . by BlueAir: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Imagine. If u had feelings you wouldn't have been doing Hook up on tinder. u already deleted and left him as u said but that wasn't enough for u,u went ahead maliciously to inform his gf of his cheating ways,did u consider why he might have been cheating on his gf?!! Would he have cheated on her if she meant the world to him?? Madam you maliciously jabbed the guy after u went ur seperate ways and he served u hot by using ur own nudes against u,I'm sure u collected money before giving him that nudes. If only that guy comes on nairaland to tell his own sides,I'm sure everything you're still hiding would be opened! You're clearly someone with ulterior motives. Your entire I felt guilty crapp excuse is too light to the gravity of the mess you intentionally tried to put him through with his gf after u went ur seperate ways! You were bitter and scorned! Not guilty or remorse! Or did u think his gf would smile and say nothing to him? If that guy had shared ur nudes to ur parents and told them you deal on hookup tinder,how would you have felt?!Can u deny sleeping or dating him after he admitted he had a gf?! Smh I wish that huh could come on nairaland to give his own side of the story. You're just a bitter and scorned woman on a revenge mission. Despite posting his number and ig username here and the guy has given assurance to nairalanders,you're still calling for his arrest. Smh you think you're doing him,but it's yourself you're doing
Adeolaissacutie:
I'm not just one tinder girl, I'm human and I have feelings too, I didn't ask for this you know, he lied to me, I have evidence of when he confessed, cheating is a very bad thing and I already made it clear that I do not want to be with a guy who has a gf from the beginning, and he knew, and agreed that he is single not knowing he was lying to me, honestly he would have been better up paying one hook up girl if he just wants temporary pleasure rather than toying with my emotions and blackmailing me just for speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: . by BlueAir: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
angry It breaks ur heart because he says u can't do anything. Na ur pained typed we fit call victim?! Oh well,I'll message the guy.im sure such person no get ur time.hell sure
Adeolaissacutie:
He said that I can't do anything, and it breaks my heart cry
Re: . by BlueAir: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
angry It's good u have said he threatened u with ur nudes after u reported him to his gf. Not that he blackmailed u with ur nudes while all was going good. He served u with ur nude as RETALIATION
Adeolaissacutie:
I decided to forget about him, I even deleted his number and everything and clear my mind to the gf, she deserves to know the truth, she was being cheated on by him unaware and it's quite unfortunate that I was the one he was cheating with, his even on tinder so I'm sure he has other GFS , but when he threatened me with my nudes, and said that I can't do anything about made me upset and depressed, he laughed at me that there is nothing I can do, which is why I came to nairaland , I'm glad I did.

3 Likes

Re: . by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
See the nonsense you are boldly saying. Before you fvcked him, I am sure you made him pay directly or indirectly. You have no right to tell his real gf anything. You should know that the sweet things he was telling you are called LAMBA. You are not a kid.

Can you bodly say since you met him, you have not been fvcking other men day by day?

3 Likes

Re: . by DoNotMakeItWors: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir:
Imagine. If u had feelings you wouldn't have been doing Hook up on tinder. u already deleted and left him as u said but that wasn't enough for u,u went ahead maliciously to inform his gf of his cheating ways,did u consider why he might have been cheating on his gf?!! Would he have cheated on her if she meant the world to him?? Madam you maliciously jabbed the guy after u went ur seperate ways and he served u hot by using ur own nudes against u,I'm sure u collected money before giving him that nudes. If only that guy comes on nairaland to tell his own sides,I'm sure everything you're still hiding would be opened! You're clearly someone with ulterior motives. Your entire I felt guilty crapp excuse is too light to the gravity of the mess you intentionally tried to put him through with his gf after u went ur seperate ways! You were bitter and scorned! Not guilty or remorse! Or did u think his gf would smile and say nothing to him? If that guy had shared ur nudes to ur parents and told them you deal on hookup tinder,how would you have felt?!Can u deny sleeping or dating him after he admitted he had a gf?! Smh I wish that huh could come on nairaland to give his own side of the story. You're just a bitter and scorned woman on a revenge mission. Despite posting his number and ig username here and the guy has given assurance to nairalanders,you're still calling for his arrest. Smh you think you're doing him,but it's yourself you're doing

One chilled bottle of your brand for you biko grin

Truth is bitter but must be told cool

If only she realized that what she did to the guy is equally a blackmail.
She pulled the trigger but unfortunately, she misfired and the guy wants to teach her some lesson.
I thought she's a victim of all these low budget yahoo boys until I saw the hidden truth.
Who catches feelings on hook up

She's truly doing herself ...
Re: . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I can't argue with someone bearing ogogoro freak, what is the meaning of paying directly or indirectly, I can't force someone to give me money na, abi if you wan give your babe money, is it not voluntarily , lol, I have every right in this world to let his girlfriend know about us since he lied to me that he has already told her, I will not allow someone use and deceive me ahbeggi, I be human being, I get feelings too. You clearly don't know know me, how would judge me by saying I Bleep men day by day, lol you are very funny, honestly, you dey judge person wey you never meet before
OgogoroFreak:
See the nonsense you are boldly saying. Before you fvcked him, I am sure you made him pay directly or indirectly. You have no right to tell his real gf anything. You should know that the sweet things he was telling you are called LAMBA. You are not a kid.

Can you bodly say since you met him, you have not been fvcking other men day by day?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol, kontinu hiding under that Monika, the truth will come out and justice will be served
DoNotMakeItWors:

She pulled the trigger but unfortunately, she misfired and the guy wants to teach her some lesson.
I thought she's a victim of all these low budget yahoo boys until I saw the hidden truth.

Re: . by BlueAir: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
sad I've chatted the guy. He says he'll call me to explain more. She keeps telling half baked stories l, trying to hide her own malice and actions with ulterior motives which backfired on her. This matter go sweet if the guy tells his own side. I've told him to come drop his own side on nairaland sha
DoNotMakeItWors:

Re: . by BlueAir: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Las Las you keep using ur own hand to shoot ur own legs.keep it up. You're just bitter and feeling scorned
Adeolaissacutie:
Lol, I can't argue with someone bearing ogogoro freak, what is the meaning of paying directly or indirectly, I can't force someone to give me money na, abi if you wan give your babe money, is it not voluntarily , lol, I have every right in this world to let his girlfriend know about us [/b]since he lied to me that he has already told her, I will not allow someone use and deceive me ahbeggi, I be human being, I get feelings too [b] You clearly don't know know me, how would judge me by saying I Bleep men day by day, lol you are very funny, honestly, you dey judge person wey you never meet before
Re: . by GTCO: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
What makes you think thats his pics?
sorry I haven't responded to you, work has been hectic.

In this kind of situation it's best to maintain an indifferent approach. Even if the picture is of the guy and the girl knows where the boy lives, why didn't she report to the police or take her friends to guy's place and cause trouble.

You have to be very careful with issues online so that you won't be nailing someone who is innocent in Blackmail
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok thanks for pointing that out, I didn't shoot myself in the leg, was only speaking the truth., I'm not bitter and scorned but only seeking justice
BlueAir:
Las Las you keep using ur own hand to shoot ur own legs.keep it up. You're just bitter and feeling scorned
Re: . by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
BlueAir:
this is a dumb post

1 Like

Re: . by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Ok thanks for pointing that out, I didn't shoot myself in the leg, was only speaking the truth., I'm not bitter and scorned but only seeking justice
ignore the blueair fellow.

You have sought justice. What you did was right by telling the gf that he's a two timing piece of shit.

Move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Please Your Man / Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha / See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.