Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game (25235 Views)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Ghostrye: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....we all know dt Leo would still end up with more goals, assit, MVP won and even trophies than ur cr7 when the season ends..
the excuse would be, its because PSG is in a farmers league, d same farmers league dt cr7 was hoping to join before messi cut e ticket..
CNT wait to see Leo winning UCL for them....
we all know dt the best cr7 can do for man u is finishing top4 and winning a domestic cup because city, Liverpool n even Chelsea have a better squad dt man.u with cr7..
in all honesty, cr7 is the best goal scorer of our time, maybe the best goal scorer ever. Messi is all in all the best footballer in our time and arguably the best to ever play this game, either way, both of these men are spectacular in their own way and I don't think you should try to take anything away from them

3 Likes

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....we all know dt Leo would still end up with more goals, assit, MVP won and even trophies than ur cr7 when the season ends..
the excuse would be, its because PSG is in a farmers league, d same farmers league dt cr7 was hoping to join before messi cut e ticket..
CNT wait to see Leo winning UCL for them....
we all know dt the best cr7 can do for man u is finishing top4 and winning a domestic cup because city, Liverpool n even Chelsea have a better squad dt man.u with cr7..

Actually, PSG is in a farmer's league.

The essence of getting him is to win the champions league. If he does that, CASE CLOSED. If he doesn't, then the project is a failure, it doesn't matter if he scores 90 goals and winning the Farmer's league.
And with that squad, if he doesn't win the champions league there, I don't know what to say. This has nothing to do with Cr7
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by goslowgoslow(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

If he took a paycut why didn't he stay like Pique??
I don't tell u say your comments don't ever make sense and you don't know anything about football go to comedy section.
If by now you don't know the La Liga financial rules that made Messi to leave Bercelona then I won't waste my time with you again... stop commenting out of hatered... Google is your friend educate yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by DoggoneDogg: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
goslowgoslow:

I don't tell u say your comments don't ever make sense and you don't know anything about football go to comedy section.
If by now you don't know the La Liga financial rules that made Messi to leave Bercelona then I won't waste my time with you again... stop commenting out of hatered... Google is your friend educate yourself.
[/s]

Answer the question, no need for long story.

Why didn't he take a paycut like Pique??

Nor run oo. grin
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by MERCHANDISER: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
one goal sure for u
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by goslowgoslow(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Answer the question, no need for long story.

Why didn't he take a paycut like Pique??

Nor run oo. grin
Go and sleep small pikin...who get time to dey drag with a novice like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
this reims
People self

5-3-2

abeg make una allow psg score
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by obonujoker(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Go and sleep small pikin...who get time to dey drag with a novice like you.

Oga, answer the question now... O ga o grin
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by paulolee(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Benstino:

Actually, PSG is in a farmer's league.

The essence of getting him is to win the champions league. If he does that, CASE CLOSED. If he doesn't, then the project is a failure, it doesn't matter if he scores 90 goals and winning the Farmer's league.
And with that squad, if he doesn't win the champions league there, I don't know what to say. This has nothing to do with Cr7
yea....I totally age....wich simply means dt cr7 was a big FAILURE IN JUVE ABI?? or u wan shift table to e matter...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by paulolee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Comparing farmers league to the greatest league in the world....farmers league is number 6 by the way cheesy...hide ur face in shame
d same farmers league wey ur cr7 bin de die join but them ignore am n sign messi....I feel ur pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by saddler: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where is Messi?
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by MaxiB1242: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Messi the one and only GOAT... Any other goat na OMOKRI.. Go check that in Urhobo

1 Like

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 30, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... Farmers league... How many goals will Pessi score today o
Lol pessi
Penaldo irony
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by LivingTribunal: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The weeping fraudster dwarf went after money to a league that's 6th in europe to statpad & make more money while his mates took paycuts.

His dumb fanboys won't see that he scammed them just because he cried crocodile tears before a camera.

Thief

And why is this a big problem to you?

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:

yea....I totally age....wich simply means dt cr7 was a big FAILURE IN JUVE ABI?? or u wan shift table to e matter...

Actually, I'm a fan of football, and I don't have time for all these childish CR7-LEO stuff. Both ain't my brothers or relatives. Cristiano individually wasn't a failure at Juventus,but the Juventus Ronaldo project was a failure.
Juventus didn't strengthen that team enough to help Cr7 and compete, starting from the back to the front. He got the goals (101 goals in 134 games) but what you need to win the CL is a team, and Juventus team is currently abysmal. It's a different thing altogether with this PSG side.

This is a side boasting of NAVAS AND DONNARUMMA in the goal post, RAMOS AND MARQUINHOS at cb, Hakimi at RB, veratti, wijgnaldum, parades, Di Maria etc in the midfield, and NEYMAR - MBAPPE - MESSI!

That's the best squad in Europe now, and not winning a champions league, at least for two years is incomprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Awoo88: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2021
PSG is still confused about what to do with Messi. Messi is used to roaming the field, he doesn't play any particle position. The biggest headache will be how to pair him with other players who don't have any particular position
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Kingcalls: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Hoping on mbappe again...thx to mbappe yet again
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by bujebudanu1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
ARFON:
He hasn't played why?

Oga , I think you have finally blocked me from reaching you on WhatsApp.

Mod pls take note of the moniker, hes a scammer
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by derbykol(f): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
derbykol:

sisterly

psg nor try at all

just 2 goals
in that game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Turned Down The Move To Arsenal Despite Wenger's Interest - Victor Osimhen / Basketball Superstar Lebron James Lashes Trump For Dividing America / Nigeria Vs Brazil: Rohr Explains Why Solomon-Otabor Replaced Samuel Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.