Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,122 members, 7,933,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. (2933 Views)

Everyone Has Done This Habit But They Will pretend / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by SchoolGate: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Zoly:
Riele version 2.84 wink
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by bepositive11: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:
A girl came here name Dorcasisaac on NL to seek support for her health as she's a Sickle Cell. Some people supported her Anonymously, some people took their time to visit her. Some people promised to visit her today and this week.
But some people wickedly, evily, iniquitously and enviously reported the thread to be Spam.
Why are people wicked? How do you want the poor girl to feel? It was because she was uploading the screenshot of the money sent to her? She's just being honest and appreciating people who sent money to her.
Some of these evil people wished they are in her condition because they wished they are the ones receiving that money.
Do you think she's happy to be a Sickle Cell? Do you know what she passed through on a daily?
To you all that supported her and visited her, God bless you so much.
And to you all that reported the thread, I pray heaven to forgive your evil heart that doesn't like good things.

angry

Let me Add this

Dorcas Isaac.
UBA

Let's keep supporting the young girl.
Her number. Y'all please call her and encourage her. We rise by lifting others.

Thank you for supporting her. It's not fair to judge them though. There are so many scammers these days. It can be hard to know who is genuine.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:

Can you imagine where this mumu dragged the whole thing to... angry
He made a point, don't call him a mumu. There is a guy from the west saying he has an accident, i never saw this same energy the poster os putting up here on that guy, another guy from nsukka has been crying out for help same way ever since i opened an account on this forum i neva saw this same energy the poster is giving out here, it's a pity
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
bepositive11:

Thank you for supporting her. It's not fair to judge them though. There are so many scammers these days. It can be hard to know who is genuine.

True talk
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 5:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning y'all... It's a new week. Please for those of us who said we going to link Dorcas up with some sickle cell NGO. Please have her in mind � God bless us all.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Greatzeus(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:
Good morning y'all... It's a new week. Please for those of us who said we going to link Dorcas up with some sickle cell NGO. Please have her in mind � God bless us all.
So what's your stake in all this,imagine a one month old moniker standing for someone else integrity,no it's wrong. What you're doing on behalf of the girl is noble,but it should be done by an old renowned, respected moniker on nairaland.
I didn't see the first thread or read the story,but if I did,and your moniker is everywhere on the post asking people to donate please,donate please,it will raise my eyes brow.
Also stop taking the issue too personal like you have a stake( percentage) in the donations.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Greatzeus:

So what's your stake in all this,imagine a one month old moniker standing for someone else integrity,no it's wrong. What you're doing on behalf of the girl is noble,but it should be done by an old renowned, respected moniker on nairaland.
I didn't see the first thread or read the story,but if I did,and your moniker is everywhere on the post asking people to donate please,donate please,it will raise my eyes brow.
Also stop taking the issue too personal like you have a stake( percentage) in the donations.

You're a fool. I supported Anonymously. I'm not here to brag about what I did. It's obvious you are senseless. What does my moniker has to do with this?
Wait are you dumb? How do you even think?
Oh you want to hear from my mouth what I've done for the young girl. I believe I'm talking to a broke and lazy idiot who has no means of living and is envy of what's going on. Because this forum is faceless you think you can talk shit. I dont mind tracking down your IP and use you as a scape goat.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by younglleo: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
make una follow support me, account dry, 107naira , na 1.5k i need
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video / So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. / How To Stop A Guy From Hitting On Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.