Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,293 members, 7,891,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N (2283 Views)

Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Musiwa13: 2:50pm On May 21, 2011
s
Re: N by Musiwa13: 7:31pm On May 21, 2011
hmm
Re: N by 1luvkipsus: 12:40pm On May 22, 2011
This has to be alwaz.
Re: N by dustydee: 12:50pm On May 22, 2011
what is the moderator waiting for? Ban this guy for posting horrible pictures or create a section for "Horror" for him.
Re: N by Musiwa13: 5:57pm On May 22, 2011
s
Re: N by Musiwa13: 6:18pm On May 22, 2011
s
Re: N by Musiwa13: 6:23pm On May 22, 2011
I
Re: N by Musiwa13: 7:21pm On May 22, 2011
s
Re: N by Musiwa13: 11:27pm On May 22, 2011
th
Re: N by Natasha2(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2011
poster are you in this world at all? how can you say NO Ijaw person got killed have you been listening to news or reading the papers ? no I don't think so you definitely haven't
Re: N by musiwa46: 5:13am On May 24, 2011
list does not have ijaw people and idoma people on it.

you people are only calling for a civil war in nigeria. you want to avoid a civil war.

Do you know why this people mostly are wearing white in the picture.  That why Tinubu need to be careful. Tinubu is boosting here and there and making false claim and he is playing with Yoruba people. He does not know what he is up against , NO MAN CAN PLAY WITH YORUBA PEOPLE.  remember 1983 in Ondo state.

Tinubu should go and find out which group wear white in yorubaland.  And he should drop his pride, If not may God help his wife Remi Tinubu. I hope she does not wear all black, the way tinubu is going.

Tinubu as to know Yoruba people do not give a shit1 about his Oando oil. And the Yoruba people will not sacrifice their children future for Oando oil. He impose Nuhu ribadu .

We know Yoruba people are going to fight for their right.

[img]http://saferafricagroup.files./2011/04/amnesty_militants_1.jpg[/img]
Re: N by Becomricho: 6:30am On May 24, 2011
above 40 churches were burn down. and the information shows , they target churches mostly with yoruba churches which were mostly used by military officers or federal govt workers on transfer, that should tell you , you have problem,

i dont think you are nigerian.  I look at the list they released newpapers online  and the truth is ijaw people dont mostly live in the north on transfer, the way nigeria works is that people are transfered to area which they are not from.

Northerners tend to get transfered to the south and southerners get transfer to the north. Which is the same thing with the nysc. that why southern nysc members were the one who got killed.  

look a yoruba member of the nigeria military took this picture.  a rocket.

Re: N by joecrack(m): 7:01am On May 24, 2011
@op
are u really nigerian cuz all u r trying to do is sow seeds of discords here with all these ur baseless jargons.who ever told u ijaws or idomas were nt killed in the last post election crises,well for ijaw,i can partly take sides with u thats because they are nt very plenty up north,yet few deaths cannot be overuled,but the idomas were very much affected cuz a large amount of them leave up north.
You are trying to paint a picture of selected violence against the yorubas when in essence the people who suffer the most from these crises are the ibos.
And ur analysis on the geographic zones of nigeria,pls can someone tell him this is 2011 and not the 50's or early 60's,cuz the geographic zones are into 6-NE,NW,NC,SW,SE,SS.
Re: N by joecrack(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2011
@op
besides what do really know about marginalisation,you dont know nada,nothing about it,so just keep shut.
Re: N by Kanana(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2011
@ op
Dont really know what u want to achieve by dis post, who got killed aint relevant but rather pple got killed. Neither the ijaws nor the idomas will like to see other tribes killed i presume. And who says a war will not affect the ijaws or idomas the most? The gravity of casualities from a particular ethnic group depends on the pattern the war takes. The igbos were unfortunate during the civil war not because of their carelessness but rather the igboland was mainly the warfront. sad
Re: N by musiwa46: 3:49pm On May 24, 2011
joecrack , i think you are on drugs.

Even if you look when Obasanjo was president

Obasanjo from the west
Atiku from the North
Nnamdi from the East

Jonathan is from the east, sambo is from the north.
even when look look at ibb govt, the same,   look at abacha, buhari  it is the same,  because we the people of nigeria only agree to 3 region at independent. but this agreement have been broken. which make our independent act non and void.

even after independent we had our own flag , constitution , anthem etc. and that why they kill ahmadu bello because he was trying to impose the north on the south.

You see you people must respect each other.

Look it an issue of respecting others. there is nothing like 6 geographical zone in Nigeria. Nothing like that.
there was no time the people of nigeria agreed to 6 geographical zone. No time in the history of Nigeria. Look  Jonathan is been disrespectful to other nigerian by continue to use this your imagine 6 zone.

Asari Dokubo was the one who brought up the issue of niger delta and 6 zone again after issac boro of 1966. How can Jonathan been  pushing the agenda of Asari Dokubo.   after Alex ekweme tried at a conference to have it legal. Nigerian rejected the 6 zone. many people were send to jail. because abacha tried to force it.  Even the middle belt people preferred 8 zone at that time.

The only accepted region in Nigeria which was agreed by the people of Nigeria. Including Jonathan ethnics group the ijaw people was 3 region.

In the independent conference of Nigeria, the ijaw people agreed to have 3 region. the ijaw people were lead by Chief (Dr.) H.J.R. Dappa-Biriye , who was the founder of the Niger delta congress. He sign the document in london.  So the ijaw cant says they had nobody to the document.

So nobody can wake up and form 6 zone. Do you think the Yorubas will agree to sign any document that kwara and kogi state which have Yorubas be in another zone . No.  Even old kwara state been class as the north was wrong according to britain document. It was an ilorin emir who had problem and refuse to be part of the west. Lokoja was the headquarter of the royal niger company. while kaduna was the headquarter of the north. most nigerian at that time were not educated.

There was no time in Nigeria history were 6 zone was created.

I challenges anybody in Nigeria. to tell us the date and times. And how , they created 6 zone. No time in Nigeria. Was 6 zone was created.

We as the people of Nigeria agreed to have 3 region. which lead to the execution of Ahmadu Bello. when he play around with the agreement.

As a Yorubaman , i will never agree to 6 zone. when i have seen the satellite pictures.

Look take for example abia state collecting oil revenue. There is no oil in abia state from satellite picture. It was Dr Ngozi Iweala who look like falsified information and allocated oil derivation to abia state because her husband is from Abia state.

Now even why the government of nigeria told the USA govt lies about having ECOWAS and free border. The Yoruba people are block from seen other yorubas in benin republic. even while there was an agreement between britain and france. and that is the reason the border of benin republic and nigeria is a straight line because there are other yoruba people at the other side.  here are picture of nigeria govt arresting yoruba people for going to benin republic to buy things from thier fellow Yoruba people.

they get arrested and put in jail . many are in jail . they made claim to ecowas treaty, but let be honest. Yoruba people will never agreed to be separate from each other.

Do people have to use violent before you listen to wisdom.

Re: N by musiwa46: 3:58pm On May 24, 2011
honestly do you call this reform
during the election niger state went from 700,000 to 2.1 million voters in less than 48 hours. is that reform, that is not reform.
Re: N by matemate: 11:07pm On May 24, 2011
nhh
Re: N by musiwa46: 11:18pm On May 24, 2011
that is a Yoruba member of Nigeria military sitting behind him is a USA rocket.

Re: N by musiwa46: 3:51am On May 25, 2011
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Impeachment: Al- Makura Rushes To Abuja To Meet Jonathan / Categories of People That Want Jonathan Back in 2015 / Yar’adua : I Owe Public No Explanation – Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.