Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War (3899 Views)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by GENESISNEMESI: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Join the New York ESN Fundraising happening now

As we prepare for the end of Nigeria, Finland to open Embasy in Dakar Senegal. Most of the Foreign Mission are getting ready for the worst in Nigeria and my country Finland is always taking the lead. We see the future while others are asleep.

1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by EmptyGarden(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
These fools are making a certain tribe look shitty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by FamTomx2(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
cool
This homeless dude above me..

Pls, alert me when this topic hits front page.

2 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by SonofLothbrok: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
War is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Isobug: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Emergingnation(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
EmptyGarden:
These fools are making a certain tribe look shitty.
The Fulani's is bringing war to your doorstep , keep sleeping until your tribe get annihilated

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by cocolacec(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Foolish Simon doesnt know ,Finland has embassy in Nigeria a longtime ago.Finland opening an embassy in Senegal has nothing to do with Nigeria but his minions will rush to give him money.Kanu and Simon revealed how stupid Igbos can be.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by epondudu: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
cocolacec:
Foolish Simon doesnt know ,Finland has embassy in Nigeria a longtime ago.Finland opening an embassy in Senegal has nothing to do with Nigeria but his minions will rush to give him money.Kanu and Simon revealed how stupid Igbos can be.
Not all Igbos are dunes...but those sending money for the destruction of their ancestry land are fools.
The war will start in east and end in east.

18 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Nik77: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
epondudu:

Not all Igbos are dunes...but those sending money for the destruction of their ancestry land are fools.
The war will start in east and end in east.

The war started long ago and it was not in the East, my friend.

It has been going on in places like Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Niger, et.

In fact the war has spread all over Nigeria already.

Wake man!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by epondudu: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nik77:

The war started long ago and it was not in the East, my friend.

It has been going on in places like Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Niger, et.

In fact the war has spread all over Nigeria already.

Wake man!
No one is asleep man, destroy your land at your own peril.

8 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by hardywaltz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hope this clown Simon ekpa and his entire family will relocate to South East of Nigeria to lead from the front

4 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by flamingREED(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
If Russia begins to amass alien weapons, America would quickly up their game.

I pity any region in Nigeria that is not battle ready.

1 Like

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Arda1000(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
epondudu:

No one is asleep man, destroy your land at your own peril.
well let us destroy our land then,I rather commit sucide than be butchered by uncircumcised sticks

11 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by ablejesus26(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Idiot the war will only be faught in your father's compound �.

1 Like

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by ablejesus26(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Someone should wake this drug addict up and remind him that Ala Igbo will not fight on the calling of a scammer from London and his group of brainwashed thugs and nonentities.
Anyone who has plans to bring trouble into Igboland should rethink already.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection for a very useless and fruitless fraudulent business venture all in the name of freedom fighters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Throwback: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
cocolacec:

I thought I was the only one that was puzzled by that irrelevant statement.

There was a time when "Aboki" meant a foolish person. Now the word is "Ipob".

3 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by okeyglm: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Simeon Ekpa is a real guy forget kanu?
Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by GTCO: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Time to cash out grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by loveth360(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
ablejesus26:
Idiot the war will only be faught in your father's compound �.
Lolz the same you that was praising him the other day,saying he is too learned and wise to be Ipob membergrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by McStoic(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=GENESISNEMESI post=105288924][/quote]

Hate this man or like him, what he is doing it good. Let the Fulanis be kept on their toes. Violence is the only language they understand...

2 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by McStoic(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
ablejesus26:
Someone should wake this drug addict up and remind him that Ala Igbo will not fight on the calling of a scammer from London and his group of brainwashed thugs and nonentities.
Anyone who has plans to bring trouble into Igboland should rethink already.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection for a very useless and fruitless fraudulent business venture all in the name of freedom fighters.

This girl I have been ignoring your comments but they're becoming increasingly irritating. Are you supporting what the Fulanis are doing to other parts of Nigeria, Igboland inclusive?

Let me just believe you are too naive and young to know what's going on.. Azigbakwa!

3 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by McStoic(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
loveth360:
Lolz the same you that was praising him the other day,saying he is too learned and wise to be Ipob membergrin grin

The small naive girl is a loose cannon. She is all over the place

3 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by loveth360(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
ok
Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Ofodirinwa: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Simon is a great leader, Kanu picked well.

1 Like

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by udele1: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
For those of you in Nigeria, you are nothing but a fund raising tool. Once you die, they cashout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Over 3m Igbos paid the ultimate price for the 1967-70 civil war.

The number of Igbos who lost their lives to recent Ipob madness is yet to be ascertain.

Now this.

May God help them

3 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Ofodirinwa: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Over 3m Igbos paid the ultimate price for the 1967-70 civil war.

The number of Igbos who lost their lives to recent Ipob madness is yet to be ascertain.

Now this.

May God help them

we like it that way

2 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
May you be among those whose life will be used to pay the price.

Say Amen please
Ofodirinwa:

we like it that way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by vedaxcool(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Twitter the preferred SM network for war monger. They should send IRT on this dimwits and jejunes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
I wish this Ekpa guy find the war he's looking for, south west should lock their border.

2 Likes

Re: War Veteran, Simon Ekpa, Solicits Funds For War by Ofodirinwa: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
May you be among those whose life will be used to pay the price.

Say Amen please

I am ready

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar: Rejection Of Tinubu’s Candidate Has Killed His 2023 Ambition / Low Turnout As Tinubu Storms Kano State (Videos) / I'm Proud Of Being From Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.