Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace (72463 Views)

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Jonathan39: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lola is still not accepted in Okoye family, no rent can change that. Ask the okoyes
Jerryherd:

Like anybody from Peter's side give a fvck about his irrelivant ass

Peter is all about his numerous businesses on his pages, Lola is back in US college , Peters son is in Barcelona Academy pushing a career.. yet he can't make his useless interview without mentioning Peter or Psquare

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Jonathan39: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Don't mind the dullard from SW
prekumohtim:

So the decision he made by sending his son to FCB academy and opening company is because of his wife ?
You could also add that he's breathing fresh air because of his wife , and writing songs because of his wife.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by WinForever(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Okoyes, may the enduring peace that only Christ can give remain in your family!

Let all the living seek salvation in Christ Jesus.

This is the only way to guaranty eternal life.
Today is the appointed day for you to switch to life in Christ Jesus!
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Jonathan39: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
You have time to explain all this to a hypocrite
donb06:
Hey lady the tribalism is strongly rooted on both sides.... If u read what yorubas said about chioma of Davido or the voting out of Gov Akeredeolu because the first lady is Igbo u will vomit.... Those comments are here in Nairaland
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Swinger60(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
uniqueboi1:
When you dae look your brother wife grin grin
You forget to settle your own. Camel.
Oil dey your head.

if not that is not good to wish one evil, I would have said he deserves what life is throwing at him.

A guy that came to social media to insult his twin brother's wife. calling her oldhag.

now, he is preaching peace. Peace to who exactly?

there is no peace for the rude people.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by NoToPile: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
bukatyne:
I think Paul needs a lot of help; he might be becoming bipolar.

He has managed to drag Peter into this mess and insinuate that Anita and not Lola (his favorite Yoruba witch) is the cause of his family's problems.

Loool, the guy has issues abeg.

At least he didn't blame Lola this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by PricelessGem1: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
We know Psqure has died long ago and everyone has moved on, but what really led to your wife Anita divorcing you?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
All I see is that it is clear who was the problematic brother. How you get that fine Anita wey dey produce fine pikin go dey chook house girl? House girl o? Till she carry belle If no be village people bury your destiny I know know wetin go send you go there.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Polynek(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Since una separate in 2016, nothing about u guys de move me again sad

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by bizzibodi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
The hate this rudeboy get for his twin brother no be here,is he aware they both have the save genetic composition?he now blame Peter for his failed marriage.where did Peter leak d divorce paper to d public,did d court serve Peter d paper?grow up Paul!grow up Jude or judas!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anita wants the money. I think she's done with Paul!
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This way of life ends in ruin and regret

You are just being emotional..
It doesn't and would never end in such manner..

Hugh Hefner lived in more daunting manner than this and lived fufilled and die in his 90s and was enjoying pussies even in his 90s...
That other gender are pleasure objects.. you would never know this until you are very rich and comfortable..
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by RodgersAkpafu: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are just being emotional..
It doesn't and would never end in such manner..

Hugh Hefner lived in more daunting manner than this and lived fufilled and die in his 90s and was enjoying pussies even in his 90s...
That other gender are pleasure objects.. you would never know this until you are very rich and comfortable..

When I read comments like these
I just chuckle cheesy
I'm just being emotional right?
That life is a life I would never engage in

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by RodgersAkpafu: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:
All I see is that it is clear who was the problematic brother. How you get that fine Anita wey dey produce fine pikin go dey chook house girl? House girl o? Till she carry belle If no be village people bury your destiny I know know wetin go send you go there.
How did you hear this
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
tolexy007:
God bless Lola
When I heard rudeboy and divorce!
I was like Lola na angel

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by baralatie(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Awon aye !
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Badbishop15(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Marriage these days no dey last...
God help us ooo
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

When I read comments like these
I just chuckle cheesy
I'm just being emotional right?
That life is a life I would never engage in

Then allow us that would LIVE it to enjoy and continue..
Back to Paul issue.. they said he cheated on her. So what makes you think he won't enjoy himself more now that she is out of the door..??

It is this issue of women trying to cage men that made people like Davido, WiZkid and Timaya etc prefer baby mamaship.. so that person no go sue them and collect their money if Dem knack kpekus around.. guess what. They have peace of mind and are enjoying..
I watched flavour recent music video.. he was kissing the babe so raw .. mouth and tongue. And I just laughed.. he can't enjoy such if he was married..
Men now know what gives them peace.. stop Wailing My bro.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Ibrahimkogi1010: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jude was the devil's advocate that destroyed Psquare and the Okoye family he will surely no dat Kama is a bitch someday
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by RodgersAkpafu: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Then allow us that would LIVE it to enjoy and continue..
Back to Paul issue.. they said he cheated on her. So what makes you think he won't enjoy himself more now that she is out of the door..??

It is this issue of women trying to cage men that made people like Davido, WiZkid and Timaya etc prefer baby mamaship.. so that person no go sue them and collect their money if Dem knack kpekus around.. guess what. They have peace of mind and are enjoying..
I watched flavour recent music video.. he was kissing the babe so raw .. mouth and tongue. And I just laughed.. he can't enjoy such if he was married..
Men now know what gives them peace.. stop Wailing My bro.. grin grin grin grin grin
This your comment is making me chuckle more
If this right here is your definition of enjoyment, you still have a very long way to go in life
Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

This your comment is making me chuckle more
If this right here is your definition of enjoyment, you still have a very long way to go in life
Just saying

This is part of the enjoyment of life, there are others like travelling..Tours.. Vacations.. Going to watch live matches of your favorite team eg Man utd .. Barcelona.. etc..
Don't be so daft and conclusive like you know a man better than he knows himself and his values..

Your "MODA" have a long way to go thou .. grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by RodgersAkpafu: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

This is part of the enjoyment of life, there are others like travelling..Tours.. Vacations.. Going to watch live matches of your favorite team eg Man utd .. Barcelona.. etc..
Don't be so daft and conclusive like you know a man better than he knows himself and his values..

Your "MODA" have a long way to go thou .. grin grin grin grin
The bolded proves my point.
Dont worry, it will be clear to you one day in future

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by shegun4sur: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
faithfull18:
He didn't really say anything.

,,, meaningful
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by faithfull18(f): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
shegun4sur:

,,, meaningful
Lol, full stop.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Sunnyblqck(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
So person were get money e wife still dey get mind take dey divorce am nortin were dey no go c for this world
moonbyte25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/28/divorce-let-the-okoye-family-have-peace-paul-okoye-speaks/%3famp=1
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Ryan03(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Coldie:
If na Mr p, by now him for dae hold press conference everyday trying to explain wetin nobody send am.

Paul was a musician before he formed psquare with Peter and married Anita. If any of them want to leave that won’t change the fact of what he is
just shut up already grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Bryan88(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Finally realizing his mistakes...fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by legba1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Se na the yoruba girl wey Peter marry cause this divorce again
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

The bolded proves my point.
Dont worry, it will be clear to you one day in future

Same way it would be clear to your MODA" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by opribo(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Only God can judge
You want to deceive me
You wan play with my heart
You don see me finish
Only God can judge o
You want to deceive me
You wan break my heart.............

Only God knows which woman caused this trouble. I used to think marrying the same tribe is sequel to a peaceful home but that is not true.
For the sake of your children, nne please forgive the man for whatever he must have done.
Go back home.

The others are enjoying their home why Rudeboy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.