Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing (35990 Views)

Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) / Arsenal Is Moving In A Good Direction - Arteta After Defeating Leicester / Klopp Criticises Manchester United For Defending "Deep In The Box" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by fasho01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Once a boss, always a boss.. What were they expecting?
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by mbak(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
He decided not to rob his victory in our faces, instead he encouraged Arsenal, Thank you Pep... But Arteta must go
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Karleb(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
internationalman:
The way pep uses his hands and legs to analytically display when passing information to another deadly player he's about to bring in especially when he is already wining by 5 goal margin will make the opposition coach rush him with blow on the sideline one day.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Awesomeelly(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trust the process��
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Legitboss1: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Cantonese: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Imagine the stupid fans who ignorantly and shamelessly chased Wenger away from Arsenal. Today we have a mediocre and school boy lookalike as coach.

Please Arteta resign and take Kroenke and that nonsense Edu along with you as you leave Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Dhury: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Arsenal problem is not coach but poor squad

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Tannhauser(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
We Arsenal fans are a special breed... balls of titanium and all that other shiiiii

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Pathokpo: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
internationalman:
The way pep uses his hands and legs to analytically display when passing information to another deadly player he's about to bring in especially when he is already wining by 5 goal margin will make the opposition coach rush him with blow on the sideline one day.
I swear pep is a very wicked somebody. He has no atom of human sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Pathokpo: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
graphics102:
grin

There's the video I watched where arsenal fans were chanting to Man city fans singing: We lose every week so you're nothing special.

Chai, that's team loyalty and fun at the same time even in hard times.
See why I support clubs and our ladies will never get it.
That is one of the laws of power. Display your mals and wear it like an armor so your enimies can't use it to ridicule you. It's a form of self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Pathokpo: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Arsenal my club for life.

If it easy let man city, Chelsea, man u and Liverpool win EPL with unbeaten record.
U can never make heaven. grin grin ;
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Fahdiga(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
lexy2014:

even me i cant understand. these are d kind of things that shock buhari
Exactly bro
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Lamasta(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Arsenal is dieing cry
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by barinedan(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
That's mockery
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
internationalman:
Pep na very wicked and mean coach... I remember when man city was trashing Watford 8-0 .. G. Jesus missed the 9 goal.. if I see as baba take para eh , he even comot Jesus immediately.

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Jerryherd: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
He decided not to rob his victory in our faces, instead he encouraged us... Thank you Pep... But Arteta must go
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Habib101: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
It should even be more than that grin,
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by NakwansaPolice: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dhury:
exactly
that's what I've been telling them.

Even Everton and Leicester City get squad pass arsenal not to talk about Tottenham.

bunch of bang average players and you expect to be competing against Man City that has the highest squad depth in Europe.
as in each position in Man City has 2 to 3 solid fantastic players there.
a club with the likes of KDB, sterling, Mahrez, Zinchenko, Stones, Fernandinho etc all sitting at the bench, you now expect to use those average kids to win them.
EPL doesn't work that way
it's only luck that can make arsenal win such match.

put the best manager there it'll still be the same thing
reason why they're yet to sack Arteta because they knew the players no be am at all.

Lampard case was different because Chelsea squad was ok for him with decent squad and squad depth.
Lampard own was a case of tactical errors and dressing room rebellion.

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
graphics102:
grin

There's the video I watched where arsenal fans were chanting to Man city fans singing: We lose every week so you're nothing special.

Imagine using your own misfortune to troll another club... Lol

Arsenal fans no go kill me..
Well I am a Gunner till I die..
#COYG
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Babaj145(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2021
paulolee:
pep na hin padi na..

Hin padi?..nai he always dey beat arteta like thief..pep na wicked person e.. Arteta do apprenticeship, e nr pay money finish, e run comot, pep dey teach am lesson...

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by Skepticus: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2021
graphics102:
grin

Asernal FC's lack of ambition and failures aside, Men understand loyalty and gratitude over women all day.

1 Like

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by bakynes(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Dhury:
I disagree with you, This Arsenal side is not Top 4 Material but should not be losing to Brentford, Chelsea and Man City in that manner. A team can lose games but its the manner at which they are losing with no drive, no passion and cannot do basic defending. All this is on the Coach. A Good Coach or Manager might lose all these 3 games but at least the team will put up a performance and would have scored at least a goal in the three matches. Arteta's team selection, how he sets up the team, organization and tactics is so poor that's why they can't defend and can't score. A decent coach will get something tangible out of this team even though they are not Top four material they can still compete for European ( Europa) places.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by coronavirus19: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
grin grin. Imagine this clowns blaming Pep for their troubles
Very big clowns cheesy
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by gammarays(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Teams go use Arsenal shine this season

Imagine Arsenal in relegation battle

https://wildwolf.xyz/agony-of-a-frustrated-arsenal-fan/

Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by nagalee(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2021
internationalman:
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by EmmaLege: 6:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Naijanascam:
See as some fans want to leave when the match is still on ..... grin grin grin

dis one weak me walahi grin grin grin
Re: Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing by fredoooooo: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Frustration go kill una and ya useless team grin
The only good news nowadays is there's no uselss nad unnecessary up gunners, now its up toyners grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Juventus Stars Mobbed, Arrive Singapore For ICC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.