Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall (40495 Views)

Massive Rainfall And Storm Hits Dubai UAE (pics/video) / Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Coldie(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Igbos are the richest tribe in Africa, igbos don’t need presidency see them

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by goslowgoslow(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Baba Fela no lie at all.... SUFFERING AND SMILING undecided undecided

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by richie240: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
SlyDev:
Why is Tinubu wicked like this?
Azin ehn!

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by TMKsouth: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
allwell51:
Residents Dancing inside the Flooded Market in ABA due to rainfall

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERH6wK_UeLI

heniford2, ikllbrokehoes, xeju, GeneralPula is that u I just saw floating about in Africa's largest economyshocked? Like sh*t inside a toilet getting flushed grin grin grin Atleast we were looting on paved world-class roads and sidewalks with proper drainage - what the f*** is this in Abashocked? Nothing in that video looks nice, trolls - next time go try mock Togo and Benin, your mates - not mighty SA.

IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze come see what my eyes cannot unsee o - how our loud North African neighbours live. Nigger-geria, what a giant slum grin

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by richie240: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taa diah!
Only say what u know, OK?
This highsore can only be nothing but tinubu's failure!

Lastmankc:
Abia state is cursed with bad leaders, from Orji uzor kalu,to Theodore orji to the ape ikpeazu
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by richie240: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Commentor:
Abaribe is from where again?
Hian!
Na wah to u o!
Wetin consyn abaribe abi na Theodore orji or ikpeazu for ds matter now, ehn?
Who nor know say na tilumbu use bullion van pack all d money from abia state go bourdillon?

Let's be guided in our utterances biko!

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by guru90: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Abia State, especially Aba city is the most dirty place in 36 states of Nigeria.

According to Awolowo back in the years... he said that he will use Aba as dumping ground......

ABIA STATE GOVERNOR NO SEND....

BOTH FORMER AND CURRENT GOVERNORS NO SEND...

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please, what can be more ZOOISH than this?
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
uba1991:
And that animal in DSS custody is from this rotten state.

I guess you are referring to your household in the rotten comment of yours..

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Grgton:
Such a shitty state

You are referring to your family not my state..
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by EmekaA125(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
And that animal in DSS custody is from this rotten state.
Thunder fire you there. Anu ofia
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by EmekaA125(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Daddysidhan:
No wonder dey say Nigeria is a zoo pig house Lols, Igbo are natural dirty people.
Says an afonja whose ladies hardly wash their panties. Tueh
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by oweman: 2:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Good for them soon they shall learn thier IPOB people are not favouring them ,
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by maxito28: 2:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Abia state is the dirtiest state in d world. So we understand dat flood. cheesy
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by JustforMen: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2021
fixing these conditions in Igboland should be the actualization of Biafra.
unfortunately, this is Biafra the real and the expected.
honestly, even if you call these places "paradise", you gonna be swimming in same sewage!
nothing ever changes until it is changed.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by nedekid: 3:55am On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

What would it take to shovel a few metres of sand here and there.

However, recent events in Europe and US have shown that flooding could be a perennial issue.

But this Aba own is caused by menstrual pads and sheeting inside the gutter.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by nedekid: 3:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Sirjamo:
This Buhari self, ordinary drainage he cannot do
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by deji17: 4:56am On Aug 30, 2021
See Aba Zoo where dey breed all kind of animals like Nnamdi Cownu. Animals like Chidi Odinkalu will pretend not to see this in front of them but will see whatever happens including fake news in Lagos or far away in Kaduna. Bloody hypocrites.

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by loneranger92: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2021
blinking001:
Too bad our great Developer Republicans can't develop their very own backyard. Imagine the dirty images of Aba and yet Ipobians are still thinking that the Peoples General, our loving daddy Buhari is their problem. They are delusional

Abia State Government have always been a failure especially when it has do with effective service delivery to Abians. Its a shame, a total disaster. Too bad our online flat headed idiotic chest beaters will always turn a deaf ear to the happenings within their environs and would rather Blame our darling Daddy Buhari and Tinubu for their misfortunes.
The day Easterners start holding their idiotic leaders responsible for their predicaments, the better for them all.

I totally agree with you. I'm an easterner but I can't raise my shoulder about it. Especially Abia, looking for their problems outside when their problem is living right amongst them

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by loneranger92: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2021
nedekid:

The bad road and drainage have always been there before Buhari. grin grin grin Blame the state government. don't be surprised if that road have been awarded 5times
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by 123papas(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Bad leadership at all levels. These markets have associations that tax both traders and buyers for waste management and I am sure they haven’t done anything in that regard.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by nedekid: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2021
loneranger92:

The bad road and drainage have always been there before Buhari. grin grin grin Blame the state government. don't be surprised if that road have been awarded 5times
Oga are you telling me?
Abia State was my first time staying in the east and I stayed near park road. There was this major road that you drive to one point. Park your car and cross to the other portion of the road and take bike. It's just like Allen Avenue you drive halfway and walk the rest.
Those days too there was heavy flooding around that market place.
You also had a mountain refuse on one road on the way to the port harcourt Expressway (near where they sold stock fish). The refuse was like a skyscraper. (hope it is no longer there).
Anyway, I assumed the state had been fixed as this gist was during my nysc 1995 or thereabout.

Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by ostartruth: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Serves them well. I am sure if you go there u will discover they dont clean their gutters making it difficult for water to flow freely. I have seen so many floods that are caused by non-challant attitudes of Nigerians. Government cannot do everything.

Same way i was telling my neighbour who sells provisions to get a waste bin so that he will be putting waste inside it and burn them as i usually do but he overlooked my candid advise. Thank God the day water overflew the gutter, it started from his shop.

Nigerians too are difficult lots sometimes.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Lovenorth: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2021
What do you expect from an Ipob infested area?
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by nnamdi640: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2021
The headline didn't match the video. How many people were dancing in that video?
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by bigfish3k: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Victerica:

This is one of the reasons, Biafra cannot be actualize now.

The people needs to become humans first, via Education.
Always fearing igbo exit. Tueeh

At least try to have small self esteem that you can live without igbos
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Sirjamo: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2021
JBoss25:
u dey blame buhari for Abia state governor's duty, u get sense atal
Sarcasm bro, sarcasm
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Difrent: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Fake news. This is Ibadan. We are not deceived

You are right
Ibadan and aba held the unenviable positions of the dirtiest cities in Nigeria.....but the ibadan got cleaner under Ajimobi.....but what can you say of Aba....thieving governor upon thieving governor left Aba this way but surprisingly ibos are blaming yoruba politicians for this for whatever reason
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by DrKlever(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2021
blinking001:
Too bad our great Developer Republicans can't develop their very own backyard. Imagine the dirty images of Aba and yet Ipobians are still thinking that the Peoples General, our loving daddy Buhari is their problem. They are delusional

Abia State Government have always been a failure especially when it has do with effective service delivery to Abians. Its a shame, a total disaster. Too bad our online flat headed idiotic chest beaters will always turn a deaf ear to the happenings within their environs and would rather Blame our darling Daddy Buhari and Tinubu for their misfortunes.
The day Easterners start holding their idiotic leaders responsible for their predicaments, the better for them all.
Re: Residents Dancing Inside The Flooded Market In ABA Due To Rainfall by Victerica(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2021
bigfish3k:

Always fearing igbo exit. Tueeh

At least try to have small self esteem that you can live without igbos

Lol....Self Esteem

Disabled, Blessing Mary Ocheido: Asky Airlines Destroyed My Motorised Wheelchair / First Made In Akwa Ibom Boat To Be Commissioned Soon / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow