Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,337 members, 7,974,427 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly (664 Views)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Islie: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says anyone stealing public funds under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is doing so “quietly”.

In an interview with Daily Trust, Amaechi said no individual can steal public funds openly under Buhari.

The minister said anyone who is caught stealing in Buhari’s government will face the consequences.

According to him, the current administration has managed the country’s resources better than previous administrations.

“I want Nigerians to be honest; can you openly take money from this government? I am not saying whether we are corrupt or not,” he said.

“Let us assume we are corrupt, can you openly take money from this government? In the past governments, what happened? You can take money in the streets.

“Corruption was so pervasive that nobody was talking about it. It was not hidden that people completely and openly displayed their wealth.

“Most of those who did that had nothing to do to show for it. They did not have a carpentry shop, but they were billionaires. They did not hide it; but here, if you are stealing, it is done quietly. I am not saying it is good, it is a sin punishable.

“In the previous government you could steal and you won’t be caught. If you were caught, there won’t be consequences. But in this government, if you steal there are consequences.”

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-anyone-stealing-under-buhari-is-doing-so-quietly

Lalasticlala
Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by zombieHUNTER: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thieves in high places...

Another

Pathetic

Comment

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Militant30: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Under Jonathan, We saw snakes swallowing monies.
Under Jonathan, we saw Graascuttering scandal.

Jonathan was the one that feed the children with billions in their fathers house during covik one 9 birus lock down.

Ikoyi gate is still fresh in my memory grin grin grin

Under Jonathan ministry of Agriculture was building mosques.

Oga lie small and let Lie Mohammed do the rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by donbachi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jokes apart.dis bubu gonment kwarupt pass fidifi gonment.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by poiZon: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Let me give amaechi benefit of doubt that he didnt say this...
But if he did, men his IQ and that of FFK are the same.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by BrendanJo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
He is beginning to accept that they are stealing. The government is corrupt and the president and his cabinets knows that.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Jerryherd: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bottom line, they are still stealing from us
Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by AntiBMC(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Look at this talkative. What sort of statement is "stealing quietly"? How does anyone loot funds quietly? So politicians are even stealing under his administration in d first place? How's stealing okay?

How about the fulani lady that said she spent so many billions feeding school children at home during the lockdown period?
Who gives account of all the monies they have been printing secretly?
What about all the loans collected from several countries? What significant thing were the loans used for? He's even more stvpid than Femi Adesina...and Adesina is very very stvpid.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Finnese001: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
angry
Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Blakjewelry(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mumu have you seen thief who steals in the open hmm except herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
It is well.
Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Muna4real(f): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Have anyone ever stolen openly before? Lol. They do it quietly in their offices. grin
Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by ComrdDRS1: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
But this people are too foolish, anyway......... I don't know...... but Nigeria are lead by the most foolish people on Earth.
Just reason that stupid statement...........

God bless me ........... Does this people think we are fools
Re: Amaechi: Anyone Stealing Under Buhari Is Doing So Quietly by Agwoden(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Are they suppose to loot with microphone?
Useless people.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) / It Took President Buhari To Accomplish This / Prophet TB Joshua's Disciple Gave Prophecy On Biafra As Reno Omokri Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.