Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Samsung S8 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S8 (512 Views)

Samsung S8 & Iphone 6s+ Sold sold / Samsung S8 For Sale **SOLD** / Sprint Samsung S8+, S8, S7 Edge, S7, S6 Edge, S6, Note 5 Unlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S8 by Immaculate755(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good Evening Guys.

If you are to get this Samsung S8 with crack screen and back, how much will you pay.

Pls be sincere with your price. is it even advisable to get it considering the high cost of replacing the screen and back.

N.B: The phone calibration is working perfectly but I don't just like the way it is rough dats why I want to change the screen.

Re: Samsung S8 by lomprico(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
find out how much d screen costs then I will make my deductions
Re: Samsung S8 by smothy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
60k is the screen....I have same phone
Re: Samsung S8 by dangoteinlaw: 4:15am On Aug 30, 2021
smothy:
60k is the screen....I have same phone
and the phone itself isn't worth more than 65k coz the plus is around 70-80k. I will advise u keep it bro
Re: Samsung S8 by olamoses75(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Immaculate755:
Good Evening Guys.

If you are to get this Samsung S8 with crack screen and back, how much will you pay.

Pls be sincere with your price. is it even advisable to get it considering the high cost of replacing the screen and back.

N.B: The phone calibration is working perfectly but I don't just like the way it is rough dats why I want to change the screen.
let me give you 25k. if you're interested, message me on whatsapp
Re: Samsung S8 by Paulpeps(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Immaculate755:
Good Evening Guys.

35k grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Unique Sat Uhd Software Upgrade / Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Xmas Inverter + Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.