Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

4 Easy Steps​ To Verify Land Title At The Lagos Land Registry - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Easy Steps​ To Verify Land Title At The Lagos Land Registry (293 Views)

How To Verify Land Survey Document In Ogun State / Directorate Of Land Registry / Importance Of Conducting A Search At The Lagos Land Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Steps​ To Verify Land Title At The Lagos Land Registry by DeDonniesHomes: 3:26am On Aug 30, 2021

Last week I explained in detail steps to apply to verify the authenticity of a survey plan and uncover whether the parcel of land in question belongs to the government or not. ​

I also explained how to confirm the ownership of the land at the Surveyor-General's office.​

Today, we will look into how to verify a land certificate at the land registry.​

For a new or intending landowner, a land certificate might sound like rocket science. So, let's simplify it.​

A land certificate is a document that was given to the seller/owner of the land when he registered it at the land registry.​

Of course, you and I know that there are a lot of OLUWOLE documents in Nigeria.​

That is why all land titles need verification.​

Like I always say, you don't do business based on trust but principles. That's why those you don't trust can't dupe you.​

So to stay on top of your game in real estate, you must VERIFY before you TRANSACT.​

Please permit me to repeat it, "VERIFY before you TRANSACT".​

The good news is, you don't necessarily need a Title Search Company or a legal firm to conduct this task for you.​

If you have the time and chance, you can do it yourself.​

That's why learning how to verify land title at the Lagos Land Registry is a life-long edge you will possess over and above others as far as real estate investing is concerned.​

This copy will walk you through the step-by-step process of doing it yourself even if you've never owned or bought a plot of land or house before.​

First of all, it will give a brief overview of the Lagos Land Registry so you will have background knowledge of the process.​

Next, it will tell you what is involved in a property title search and​

Finally, you will learn how to do a title search on property yourself.​

Please note that this is part of our premium consulting service but you will be getting it all for free.​

I can't tell how long I'm going to leave it for free but enjoy it while it lasts here: https://dedonnieshomes.com/2021/08/verify-land-title-lagos-land-registry/

(1) (Reply)

Calm down / Secrets To Facilitate Your Travel Visa Approval / Can This Electric Pole Inside The Shop Affect Health Of Occupants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.